What's new

PAC/JF-17 - DxB Air Show 2019

Trailer23

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well, the DxB Air Show is set to start off tomorrow.

I've already got my Pass & will be there 3 out of 5 Days for the obvious reasons.

Its at the DWC (Al Maktoum International Airport) which is on the other side of the Planet for some.

Approx. 52mi (85km) from my place.

Rest assure, i've bought a new Cellphone & a Tripod just for these days, so i'm hoping to take some great pics/vids at the Air Show (fingers crossed).

I'll also be posting all the images/vids here, so i'm hoping you all can do the same & not make multiple threads.

DxB Passes.jpg

DxB Airshow.jpg

I've already got my Pass & will be there 3 out of 5 Days for the obvious reasons.

Its at the DWC (Al Maktoum International Airport) which is on the other side of the Planet for some.

Rest assure, i've bought a new Cellphone & a Tripod just for these days, so i'm hoping to take some great pics/vids at the Air Show (fingers crossed).

I'll also be posting all the images/vids here, so i'm hoping you all can do the same & not make multiple threads.

View attachment 589534

View attachment 589533

The list of aircrafts doesn't show JF-17 only Mushak from PAC.

upload_2019-11-16_17-12-46.png

View attachment 589534

View attachment 589533
They've been hosting the airshow at Makhtoum international for a couple of years. I last visited it about 10 years ago at DXB International and have to say one of the best exhibitions I have been to, after Farnborough 2004.

A R Rehman, Dubai Motorshow and this ... i came back home at bloody wrong time :(

Hope ALAN Warren can get more details especially on. Block 3

Found out more from a source but it’s the same mantra which is already in the public domain

Some questions

1 internal fuel capacity increased ?

2 hardpoint load increased

3 new weapon list especially fro awc not necessarily Chinese

4 weapon load configurations for various missions for example a2a, a2s, recon, oca, a2g

What’s is recon package same aselpod with data link to ground and other assets sharing picture /video

5 internal jammer/ew in block 3 vs pods on older blocks ?

6 any new orders ? For example Azeri, etc

7 chin new hardpoint can carry pods as well as bombs if needed?

8 centerline hardpoint can carry two pk-82 bombs like mirage can with extended pylon

9 what about the new f-7 SuperSonic drop tank test ? Is that now standard or adopted

10 can hardpoint 3 and 5 also or can be made to carry multiple bomb rack pylons ? So far seen only heavy single load besides drop tanks

11 are 1100 litters drop tanks just used for ferry flight ? Or operational as well say a2a role

Is a2a refueling problem nato comparable ? Or just Russians standards

Last edited:
If the JF-17 doesn't make an appearance - I just might just go tomorrow (1 day). No point going over & over just to cover the Super Mushak.

I only missed the last Air Show at the birth of my Daughter(s) - but have seen the JF-17 at pretty much each event.

They should've brought the JF-17B for atleast the Static Display.

If its any consolation, HAL isn't bringing their crap with wings - Tejas.

If the JF-17 doesn't make an appearance - I just might just go tomorrow (1 day). No point going over & over just to cover the Super Mushak.

I only missed the last Air Show at the birth of my Daughter(s) - but have seen the JF-17 at pretty much each event.

They should've brought the JF-17B for atleast the Static Display.

If its any consolation, HAL isn't bringing their crap with wings - Tejas.
You mind trying to get some good pictures of Calidus B-250 Bader, and weapon loadout?

View attachment 589534

View attachment 589533
We will be waiting buddy

Back
Top Bottom