What's new

PAC/JF-17 - DxB Air Show 2019

Modi spellings or I am making a mistake???
View attachment 590142

@Trailer23 tell them about this.

@Falcon26 you actually made me watch the video again and look what few interesting things I found
View attachment 590118

@messiach madam AESA is actually on offer in Dubai Airshow-2019 by PAC ..... so now if possible could you share (if you are already aware) or get to know and share the commercial specifications of this AESA ....??

enhance/enlarge pic
View attachment 590124

So in-house idea with homogenization and self reliance into AESA Radar, is now official and we are heading forward which will definitely target Block-III (possible at-least) for independence in regard to mate whatever available from the market or as per our need from East or West without any objection to the Source Code.

Thanks to @messiach as well for information before, which is now official and as the same is being marketed means, achieved a lot in this regard.

Congrats in advance to everyone.

JF-17 Blk-2 uses MIL-STD-1553.

But this confirms PAC has the ability to manufacture the fiber optic data bus MIL-STD-1773. Indicating JF-17 Blk-3 will likely be equipped with it.

Blk 3 will use 1773 instead of 1760.

no disrespect to the poster but I feel like he missed the whole meal and focused on the snacks lol

Share the video, ill do the surgery.

'aight guys, I'm back, but gotta take the lil' one to see the Doc.

When I get back - I'll post ALL the pics from today and info what I could extract from PAF Officers.

One info is conflighting from what was given to me a couple of days back regarding the Block III.

I'll get back to you all in a few hours.

'aight guys, I'm back, but gotta take the lil' one to see the Doc.

When I get back - I'll post ALL the pics from today and info what I could extract from PAF Officers.

One info is conflighting from what was given to me a couple of days back regarding the Block III.

I'll get back to you all in a few hours.
Did you asked about AESA???

bro .... plz first have a look at this pic

f16 17 nov 2019 --K.jpg

To me it appears (though I may be wrong)

1) Radome has a new shape as it appear longer than usual
2) New paint -not Haveglass
3) Avionics - Hidden / covered but I see no reason for this as blk-60 is in service for quite some time so ....

Is this (and the other one in the flying display) have received some sort of upgrade (1) ?

btw a nice air display by UAE Air force F-16 in DB Airshow-2019

bro .... plz first have a look at this pic

View attachment 590200

To me it appears (though I may be wrong)

1) Radome has a new shape as it appear longer than usual
2) New paint -not Haveglass
3) Avionics - Hidden / covered but I see no reason for this as blk-60 is in service for quite some time so ....

Is this (and the other one in the flying display) have received some sort of upgrade (1) ?

btw a nice air display by UAE Air force F-16 in DB Airshow-2019
Change your name to "Eagle Eye" :cheers:

Rare pic of a Blk 60 with IRST open

EE4nfDiUEAAwREk -.jpg

Back
Top Bottom