What's new

PAC/JF-17 - DxB Air Show 2019

@Falcon26 you actually made me watch the video again and look what few interesting things I found
Dubai Air Show 17-11-2019(34ec-1).jpg

@messiach madam AESA is actually on offer in Dubai Airshow-2019 by PAC ..... so now if possible could you share (if you are already aware) or get to know and share the commercial specifications of this AESA ....??

enhance/enlarge pic
Dubai Air Show 17-11-2019(34c-products pics-ec).jpg

Last edited:
@Falcon26 you actually made me watch the video again and look what few interesting things I found
View attachment 590118

@messiach madam AESA is actually on offer in Dubai Airshow-2019 by PAC ..... so now if possible could you share (if you are already aware) or get to know and share the commercial specifications of this AESA ....??

enhance/enlarge pic
View attachment 590124

Video of Unknown UAV or Aerial Glide Vehicle shown at PAC stall

View attachment 590125

no disrespect to the poster but I feel like he missed the whole meal and focused on the snacks lol

View attachment 590118

enhance/enlarge pic
View attachment 590124

Video of Unknown UAV or Aerial Glide Vehicle shown at PAC stall

View attachment 590125
This is exciting stuff. I think one of the picture shows the high-speed target being launched from a catapult. Also, in some of the earlier pictures there were a few parts labelled for IREK.

Btw the last picture is just Mushaak's tail. It's probably a camera looking at the tail from a flight demo elsewhere.

EDIT:
upload_2019-11-18_21-0-17.png

Picture Credit of course @Trailer23

Last edited:
Btw the last picture is just Mushaak's tail. It's probably a camera looking at the tail from a flight demo elsewhere.
thnx post edited ....

View attachment 590118

enhance/enlarge pic
View attachment 590124
Interesting ..
AESA from where is it a license product?..is for block 3?

Actually looking at the picture again, its not that of a real aircraft but a model. The antennas by the nose are a giveaway
if it is it would be a disappointment ....

This is exciting stuff. I think one of the picture shows the high-speed target being launched from a catapult. Also, in some of the earlier pictures there were a few parts labelled for IREK.

EDIT:
View attachment 590126
Picture Credit of course @Trailer23
Read an Aviation Week article a year back about the target drone under development. It's also worth noting that a lot of the wingman UAVs in the works today are all derived from target drone work. And that target drone impression isn't too far from how a simple (albeit weaponless) loyal wingman drone can look.

Day 3 of the Air Show.

I'm heading there now.

If anyone of you guys have 'Requests'... send 'em through & I'll attempt to cover as much ground as possible.

Should be at the Air Show in a couple of hours, depending on Traffic.

AESA Radar for Block III - Still undergoing Tests and to what I understood is PAF is still evaluating other options.

If they are evaluating other options it would mean they aren’t completely satisfied with the current product. Is the one being tested our own or Chinese and they looking towards European?

Back
Top Bottom