What's new

PA Helicopter Near LOC Causes Indians to panick

Well last year 34-35 Pakistani soldiers were killed on LoC as per Pakistan defence ministry, I am pretty sure many of them were due to Indian snipers.
No, nobody cares about what you're sure of or not. But what I presented is recorded and verified hard fact.

There are border protocols genius. Any random soldier cant shoot down helicopter on its own. if there wud hv been a war like scenario, India wud have shot it down even b4 it cud fly from your own base.

Shooting down a chopper was my personal opinion, nothing else..
Finally a sane reply. How about tagging your kin who is having harmonal disorder. So he understands how things work

Bro,I will reply you after the class,see you
Don't embarrass yourself

It was a violation of agreement which states that a rotary wing airraft shall not come within 1km of LOC and a fixed wing aircraft shall not come within 10Km LOC.
Tensions are already high. Need to escalate them and matter should be taken up by the relevant authorities. Although action would be necessary if it repeats.

its seems one of super puma from dragons

4708037.jpg

“Khusbu lagage bhejte”... imagine the typical indian saying that in his “khasbu” accent.. while literally butchering the original Dialogue..:rofl:

Would burst out in laughter..:lol:
Tu koon sa landon mea paida hua tha jo teri accent angrejo wali hogi ... Khasbu tho khasbu hai ...tu bole ya koi Indian .... maja utna hi aata hai :cheesy:

It was a violation of agreement which states that a rotary wing airraft shall not come within 1km of LOC and a fixed wing aircraft shall not come within 10Km LOC.
Tensions are already high. Need to escalate them and matter should be taken up by the relevant authorities. Although action would be necessary if it repeats.

Please escalate and try to bite, enough barking since long.

PA is also getting ready to take care of Cold Start offensive conventionally as non conventional measures are already in place.

PA will not fight a defensive war, it is now again capable to break through Indian defense lines.

Back
Top Bottom