What's new

Owaisi booked for holding rally without permission

The All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen (AIMIM) leader from Hyderabad, Akbaruddin Owaisi, has been booked by the Agripada police for organising a public procession without seeking permission from the local police on Friday.

Owaisi reportedly visited the Arab Masjid in Agripada on Friday. Some of his party activists then approached the Agripada police station to seek permission to hold a public meeting and procession, but were denied. Any such permission has to be sought a minimum of 48 hours before the event, according to the Bombay Police Act.

Despite that the AP legislator and several activists met at a junction near the mosque.

A senior police officer said, "He not only met them but later carried out a procession with nearly 300 people from the Arab mosque to the Lucky garden. His followers and supporters raised slogans and jammed traffic movement."

He added, "We have booked him under section 37 (1) (3) of the Bombay Police Act and will investigate the matter further. If needed, he might be arrested."

View attachment 97659

NCP and Congress are trying to ban rallies of MIM in Maharashtra. Because they are afraid that Muslims will vote for MIM. But this won't stop Sher E Hind Owaisi Saheb. I attended two rallies of MIM in mumbai. I can tell our muslim youth in Mahrashtra who didn't care about politics are now becoming MIM supporters.I have never seen such excitement among Muslim youth on watsapp and facebook. This time MIM might not succeed in Maharashtra. But Inshallah next elections MIM will be the most popular party among Muslims in Maharashtra and hopefully whole of India.
Are you sure, you can't be tracked??

Owaisi brothers are Millionaires they do not care for any Muslims its just votes, votes votes....

Anti terrorism should keep a watch on their activities, I am sure they have direct links with terrorists - especially pakistani one's.

look in his basement, confirm got few SIMI terrorists, All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen, sounds like a freaking terrorist organistation

why no fake encounter yet? or a fake car crash would do. Just blow a suthli bomb in front of him he will die of heart attack.

why no fake encounter yet? or a fake car crash would do. Just blow a suthli bomb in front of him he will die of heart attack.
WHy don't you try it yourself?

look in his basement, confirm got few SIMI terrorists, All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen, sounds like a freaking terrorist organistation
Just because a party is working for Muslim cause means its a terrorist organization.:what:

the guy is the real life version of a troll.

Don't know why peole are getting bent over this guy.

Someone must give this document to Mr Awaisi from my side.

you might want to hand over your documents to Asaddudin Owaisi. You know, the more intelligent and articulate of the brothers.

WHy don't you try it yourself?

Just because a party is working for Muslim cause means its a terrorist organization.:what:
Look do whatever you want but if you guys try to disrupt peace in society you will be put in place. Hindu are by nature non violent, let it be that way. In my village in UP we have a few Muslim families they even have a mosque with loudspeaker of course, they live in peace and we respect that. Can't say the same about lone Hindu families staying in village in Pakistan can we?

Its a shame on our politics that traitor like this fakruddin is an MLA.. Shame .. Shame..

Already visited it many times. Rajasthanis who dress like females aren't scary at all.
rajasthan is very peaceful place. We are not scary and you might have confused our woman with man. After all they are the tallest ones in india.

aare kuch nahin hoga yaar. Hum logon main kuch chor, pseudo seculars and selective seculars hain. Ye hi sab log usko support karenge.

Modiji should give RSS free hand to slaughter him and his entire family.

Nya, With BJP in power its all business like. Progress, development and the likes. Bakra-uddin -Phus-phusi gives us a little bit of light hearted entertainment with his antics. Do let him continue.

If he barks too loudly and push comes to shove, we can always get the local municipality to pick him up and "put him to sleep." :butcher:

Till then, sit back and enjoy the drama I say. :pop::pop::pop:

Back
Top Bottom