What's new

overweight issue

shahimulk khattak

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
respected sir,

I am applying for special short service commission as Engineer in PAF. unfortunately, I am 86 kg, with height 5 feet 7 inches. I am sure i will pass its test but any hope they will overlook my weight for give me ample of time to reduce weight? please do reply

respected sir,

I am applying for special short service commission as Engineer in PAF. unfortunately, I am 86 kg, with height 5 feet 7 inches. I am sure i will pass its test but any hope they will overlook my weight for give me ample of time to reduce weight? please do reply
Your a young man. Go on diet and run 10 miles every day. Watch your weight drop like stone. 1, 2, 3, 4, off you go ............................

don't watch tv. don't sit in front of PC/Laptops other than strict research. Surrender your smartphone and opt for a basic phone/text mobile.

Disengage with friends & family that are a hurdle in your path to fitness. People who are lazy and unfit cannot digest if someone in their circle is active!!!

How to get fit! There is sooooo much material available, pick what works and drop that dosent.

respected sir,

My dear. Go on a trek to concprdia.....eat like a horse and i promise you will lose 8 to 10kg in 20 days

any kind of weight loss which is too fast is not healthy and diet is most important aspect of weight loss 10% is gym

respected sir,

For 5' 7" height you need to reduce good 20 kgs to get enrolled into army.

Eat sada roti with lassi or chai as breakfast...Daal with saada roti as lunch...Dinner eat rice with chicken qorma but only one piece...

Walk if running not possible at least good 5 kms in morning and same in evening.

First it don't work but after a month weight started to loose very rapidly.

Eat sada roti with lassi or chai as breakfast...Daal with saada roti as lunch...Dinner eat rice with chicken qorma but only one piece...

Walk if running not possible at least good 5 kms in morning and same in evening.

Carb load him why dont you

are you mad? carbs like flour and rice is a big NO!

respected sir,

Hi,

Eat two eggs breakfast in the morning with tea or coffee---.

But before that---run for two miles---. Have lunch with vegetables and chicken breast---you can fry it in very very little oil---put a little water---little oil---salt black pepper red pepper---let the steam cook the chicken---then slow roast in the remaing oil---place some vegetables in the frying pan---let he steam cook them and let it roast in that little oil---.

That is you lunch and dinner---.

If you are not poor---then boil 3-4 eggs for night---and eat the egg whites before going to sleep---.

Egg whites take awhile to digest---so you won't feel hungry---.

First 15 days are tough---but then afterwards---you will enjoy running---.

Star with a shorter distance---and increase it by a 100-200 yards every day till you get to 3-4 miles a day---.

respected sir,

One of the biggest advise I can ever give you is to STAY AWAY FROM COCA COLA, Fanta, Sprite and other such drinks. These are extremely harmful and one of the biggest reasons for excessive weight. Try eating fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc. and Do not eat too many packed stuff including any food items with long expiry dates. If you do this for even 2 weeks, you will start seeing reduction in your weight.

You are 86 kg. Which means you only need to loose about 10-15 kg first. The best way to do DIET. Stay away from Salan, roti, makhan, and unhealthy foods. Inforce more healthier and richer foods into your diet. Next, go to the gym. Work on cardio workouts. Run, jog, cycle a lot. This will tone down your ars* and make it slimmer. Once you have lost 10 kg. You have to convert the rest of the fat into muscle. Get with trainer, and do some muscular workouts to get muscles. Gaining muscles is best way to hid fat, but you need to loose 10-15 kg maybe more before you start to build muscle. If you are unhappy with the results, try to loose more fat kg and do more cardio intensive training.

I am only 53 kgs height 5 feet 7 can any one tell how to increase weight?

I am only 53 kgs height 5 feet 7 can any one tell how to increase weight?

Iam also facing similar problem.
5 feet 11 inches , 70 kg, have been taking 2800-3000 calories diet with 1.5 hours of workout daily from last 4 months. But not able to gain a single pound.

Though iam 70 kg but still I look skinny

:(

Back
Top Bottom