ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Overseas Pakistanis send home $2.4 billion in November
$12.9b remittances in first five months of FY21-22
SAMAA | Samaa Money - Posted: Dec 14, 2021 | Last Updated: 7 hours ago

Overseas Pakistanis send home $2.4 billion in November

Remittances sent home by Pakistanis living abroad during the month of November reached $2.4billion.

Sorry, the video player failed to load.(Error Code: 101102)

According to the data shared by the State Bank of Pakistan, remittances sent by the workers abroad have remained over $2 billion mark since June 2020.
The remittances in the month of November increased by 0.6 per cent compared to corresponding month in 2020. However, on month-on-month basis, the remittances saw a decline of 6.6% from $2.7 billion in October.
Where the most remittances came from

CountryAmount
Saudi Arabia$590 million
UAE$452.5 million
UK$305.8 million
US$237.8 million
Pakistan’s foreign exchange reserves have been under immense pressure due to historic trade deficit. In November, the difference between imports and exports stood at $5.01.

According to the data released by the State Bank of Pakistan on December 10, domestic foreign exchange reserves went up by $2.64 billion to stand at $18.65 billion while funds held by commercial banks increased to $6.5 billion, taking Pakistan’s cumulative forex reserves to $25.15 billion.
The increase came after Pakistan received $3 billion from the Saudi Fund for Development under an economic deal signed between the two countries.​
Overseas Pakistanis send home $2.4 billion in November - SAMAA

It is not the duty of overseas Pakistanis to keep the state afloat. :/

its the duty of native Pakistanis to plea and suck the lifeblood of oversea Pakistanis. Also to cause them intolerable misery by stealing their lands, harassment at airports for bribes, raise prices, stop vehicle and force bribe out of driver and perv on the sisters, set them up, sly remarks etc.
Disclaimer: not all natives, are like this.

its the duty of native Pakistanis to plea and suck the lifeblood of oversea Pakistanis. Also to cause them intolerable misery by stealing their lands, harassment at airports for bribes, raise prices, stop vehicle and force bribe out of driver and perv on the sisters, set them up, sly remarks etc.

Everything you said I can relate to! Every time we go there are 10 family members we're not even close with suddenly show up looking for 'help'.

If we don't or can't help then we're the bad ones. :/

Everything you said I can relate to! Every time we go there are 10 family members we're not even close with suddenly show up looking for 'help'.

true. sadly many nrp's are also targeted for crime. The police the judges etc all have their dihari to think about.

what about when it comes shadi rishtay they want their daughters or sons to go abroad and if you select sum1 else now you made an enemy. secondly they all in the games of deception, back bite each other n gossip but milking you at the same time. Plus the shadi rishta also deception the daughter or son will be very innocent etc but once you get to England, graft your a ss off to build case for visa and they are over, now the games begins you notice they constantly on the phone then as time goes on you realize these bas trds have bf or gf who is also in England therefore they make excuse to argue with you so they can call police n say domestic abuse then they run off to social worker and try to milk you for child maintenance and your assets. They are fuc king curse this generation.

The funny thing is they all know each other i am talking bout the run away daughters or son in laws will know other run aways from back home it is like they got a network of run aways.

Maybe we should stop the $240 million from going back since some Pakistani know it alls think we have no idea what goes on or should not contribute.

what about when it comes shadi rishtay they want their daughters or sons to go abroad and if you select sum1 else now you made an enemy. secondly they all in the games of deception, back bite each other n gossip but milking you at the same time. Plus the shadi rishta also deception the daughter or son will be very innocent etc but once you get to England, graft your a ss off to build case for visa and they are over, now the games begins you notice they constantly on the phone then as time goes on you realize these bas trds have bf or gf who is also in England therefore they make excuse to argue with you so they can call police n say domestic abuse then they run off to social worker and try to milk you for child maintenance and your assets. They are fuc king curse this generation.

The funny thing is they all know each other i am talking bout the run away daughters or son in laws will know other run aways from back home it is like they got a network of run aways.
You are spot on lol. Have faced this “milking issue, Bahir ka hai” in the past, A girl and mom trying to trap me but I knew my worth.

When I use to have an Indian passport and a US Green Card, my trips back to India were guaranteed to be hell. Immigration and customs officials make it their duty to harass and make miserable Indian citizens who work and live overseas just because they can. Can't imagine how much in bribes I had to pay in order to avoid import duties on my own personal camera.

Overseas citizens are treated as money banks.

Do they ask you for help immigrating? I get this request every time I go, be it random people or family members.

I have come to conclusion and that too swallowing my pride, that i have to say we are a nation of scoundrels.

plus cousins who knock your door for favor but never call you if you both on the same path in the st or go past in car. Then comes the braggers my son is a lawyer, my son so good he works 12 hours n he says dad i feel shame to ask you a penny, oh he is going dubai he got big job. then your parents will big them up n put you down n you be like wtf atleast i am not coward like u lot cant say truth to face only at home you are a tiger. Allah save me from these lot.

Oh how many of you have the COMPETITION cousins i mean like first cousins you know your mum sisters kids or dads brothers etc.
Competition starts at primary school, high school, next whoever gets degree, then big job, big car big houses, wife n kids etc.

If you didn't get successful job or big money job, you be hounded rest of your life by family n humiliated by cousins who will make indirect remarks but in a sweet way.

Asian parents make worse parents they can kill your confidence by putting you down and compare with others who yes maybe successful but sly at heart you know outside they are A class student , full time namazi but when out of town full on mujra pi ss heads or coke heads.

Good. But more needs to be done for improving our economy.

We need an industrialized economy of manufacturing.

@ Azadkashmir

Spot on! They think money grows on trees in the west and don't realise how hard our parents and us have had to graft and work in order to earn a decent living. Our salaries are taxed, we pay council tax, gas and electric etc.... and with what's left we still have the generosity to send money back to our forever hungry rishtaydaar. They don't appreciate the sacrifices overseas Pakistani's make in order to send them money and act entitled to it as if it was their due....lol! To top it off, when we go Pakistan, they become our guests rather then the other way round...lol!!! Couldn't make this stuff up, but i've come to learn that this is typical Pakistani mentality of always taking and never giving anything back and this is essentially the essence of why the country is fcuked up as a whole. If you ask the average native Pakistani what they have done for their country, they'll become silent because they've done F all!

Pakistan Total exports £24 billion from 220 Million Pakistanis

Pakistan remittance £26 billion from 1 Million Over Sea Pakistanis

another words the 1 million abroad contribute more than entire Pakistan

shameful and also sad

@ Azadkashmir

Spot on! They think money grows on trees in the west and don't realise how hard our parents and us have had to graft and work in order to earn a decent living. Our salaries are taxed, we pay council tax, gas and electric etc.... and with what's left we still have the generosity to send money back to our forever hungry rishtaydaar. They don't appreciate the sacrifices overseas Pakistani's make in order to send them money and act entitled to it as if it was their due....lol! To top it off, when we go Pakistan, they become our guests rather then the other way round...lol!!! Couldn't make this stuff up, but i've come to learn that this is typical Pakistani mentality of always taking and never giving anything back and this is essentially the essence of why the country is fcuked up as a whole. If you ask the average native Pakistani what they have done for their country, they'll become silent because they've done F all!

@Azadkashmir

There's saying my abbu always says: people back home think 'paisey yahan ped pe ugate hai, bas hamay torna nahi aata.' lool
Do they ask you for help immigrating? I get this request every time I go, be it random people or family members.

Yes, they do. I mean that I don't mind so much because if I can help them provide better life for their families then I'll help. I don't like it when they feel entitled to things when you're going back like mandatory for you bring everyone something.

Back
Top Bottom