What's new

Overseas Pakistanis remit $5.4 billion in first three months

you talking about something else. Talking about money laundering Pakistanis in UK send it over to pak to help thie nation while big shot Pakistani born in pak send it over to the UK for safekeeping. ex ample nawaz sharif, zardari, bhuttos and they hide in london why becuase they know azad Kashmir crowd lives in north and they will be rammed off the road.

Dear there was a point in time, when PTI was not in hands of pinky brigade. That time PTI managed to have a longer list than what you stated but than after marriage of IK with pinky, PTI stop chasing rest of the list and keep it to kids of Sharif.... correction PTI is not chasing Zardari.

Pakistanis like me (half kashmiri and half lahori, and half british, - go figure) send money to PK to Kashmir, raise funds and charities helped build Shaukat Khanum cancer hospital, support the PK cricket team in the UK, have people in important places, like my cousins are front line Docs in the NHS, in police, in government, we contribute a great deal to PK and PK's pr but in return we do not get the right to just visit and live in our PK as equal people without being ripped, or taken advantage and no set up to facilitate legal help when things go wrong or when investments etc are taken. Remove these hurdles and PK will boom. Cos the country is a whole is magnificient.

you are from pakistan sides and went to america very cosy. we went to uk as cheap uneducated labourers, were had to take so much sh it and racism if it wasnt for us fighting then the rest of immigrants get thier *** ed kicked in uk. That is the diff between us and you and we do alot of charity for azad Kashmir and even for pak but what thanks do we get except get setup get forced to pay bribes get our car pulled over by cops and have our women harassed and then we quickly pay so harassment stops. Airport security who dont even speak our language, harssing us taking things out of our bags. their is big diff between pak in usa and pak in uk. you wont udnerstand our grief. why foreigners coming to azad Kashmir opening shops ripping us off unless we are one of them why they say it our hacum to rob you. you see thier is jealousy that a uneducated ppl like us went to uk came back slighly better off and that they dont like even when we feed them.

cops/airport securty do fuckign know who is British what langauge they speak try going lahore punjab sides with azad Kashmiri number plate watch how they pull you over for british pounds.

I really haven't walked in your shoes to know that the British-Pakistanis are subjected to discrimination in Pakistan or not. I am an Urdu Speaker from Karachi and despite the chatter on the internet I have never faced harassment in Pakistan whether at the airports or by other govt agencies. I have been going back to Pakistan since 1991--so a looong experience to support my claim. In fact, going there again with my wife in December.

What you are saying needs to be discussed so that such harassment never happens.

BTW, what happens to your language in this thread?! You make good posts about economy; some would say that you are The PDF Calculator :) All I was trying to say that there shouldn't be a sense of entitlement just because we send money to our families--that's for purely personal reasons.

Western world we see tones of the commercial for moving money to RSS India, do I see some commercials for moving money to Pakistan?

"Nope"

There is HBSC open in North America but there is no Pakistani Bank presence in North America

I really haven't walked in your shoes to know that the British-Pakistanis are subjected to discrimination in Pakistan or not. I am an Urdu Speaker from Karachi and despite the chatter on the internet I have never faced harassment in Pakistan whether at the airports or by other govt agencies. I have been going back to Pakistan since 1991--so a looong experience to support my claim. In fact, going there again with my wife in December.

What you are saying needs to be discussed so that such harassment never happens.

BTW, what happens to your language in this thread?! You make good posts about economy; some would say that you are The PDF Calculator :) All I was trying to say that there shouldn't be a sense of entitlement just because we send money to our families--that's for purely personal reasons.

not entitlement but not to be harassed and treated like sh it becuase i am outsider. Money goes to families also feeds the greedy bribes ppl and greedy shop onwers.
if gora comes through why does pak staff behavior change at airport. I have seen it they suddenly become very civilized. I have also seen goray tourist jump over barriers at airport yes the new airport and not one pu ssy security did something.

Even pilots are hungry bas trds chucking my bag across the floor becuase he didnt get rishwat but this was over 5 years ago at the old airport.

if gora comes through why does pak staff behavior change at airport. I have seen it they suddenly become very civilized

Goras always get special treatment--just about everywhere in the world. But you should not be discriminated against. You should write to authorities and start a blog!

BTW, I had you mixed up with @AZADPAKISTAN2009 ; he is The PDF Calculator! And he's correct above. Still no way to send money to Pakistan via banking channels.

Most hot tempered are azad akshmirbecuas ethe envormnet we come from. we expect peace instead get ripped off and harss as if we dont get that in the nuk ghettos from police a.
Goras always get special treatment--just about everywhere in the world. But you should not be discriminated against. You should write to authorities and start a blog!

BTW, I had you mixed up with @AZADPAKISTAN2009 ; he is The PDF Calculator! And he's correct above. Still no way to send money to Pakistan via banking channels.

bro i just dont have the energy this bureaucracy will drain you.
That why in england ppl get violent quick.

Western world we see tones of the commercial for moving money to RSS India, do I see some commercials for moving money to Pakistan?

"Nope"

There is HBSC open in North America but there is no Pakistani Bank presence in North America

Musharraf was very good at it.
One of the initial things he did was he made arrangement with local gulf banks that they started to remit money to Pakistan, on top of that he also setup branches of national bank in GCC.
They used to give same rate as open market... this immediately crashed the hundi (money laundering) business.
No one in democracy want's to close the gates of money laundering, that's why Zardari closed that system as first thing and still the same.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom