What's new

Overseas Pakistani’s remit $12.774 billion in first seven months of FY19

Introvert

Reaction score
Overseas Pakistani workers remitted US$ 12774.02 million during the first seven months (July-January) of FY19 compared to $11383.47 million received during the same period in the preceding year.

During January 2019, the inflow of workers’ remittances amounted to $1743.25 million, which is 0.3% lower than December 2018 and 6.4% higher than January 2018.

The country-wise details for the month of January 2019 show that inflows from Saudi Arabia, UAE, USA, UK, GCC countries (including Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and Oman) and EU countries amounted to US$ 403.92 million, $352.12 million, $272.32 million, $295.13 million, $166.50 million and $42.89 million respectively compared with the inflow of $383.91 million, $351.58 million, $223.94 million, $235.10 million, $186.33 million and $56.4 million respectively in January 2018.

Remittances received from Malaysia, Norway, Switzerland, Australia, Canada, Japan and other countries during January 2019 amounted to $210.36 million together as against $201.46 million received in January 2018.

https://profit.pakistantoday.com.pk...12-774-billion-in-first-seven-months-of-fy19/

But what they get in return abusive officrmers at airport bankers behave to them when theie loved one go to pick cash from bank as they are borrowing loan no respect to these un sung heroes what a pityy the govt of pak is a shit hole

But what they get in return abusive officrmers at airport bankers behave to them when theie loved one go to pick cash from bank as they are borrowing loan no respect to these un sung heroes what a pityy the govt of pak is a shit hole

I have always been met by polite, courteous and efficient officers at the airport, both arriving and departing, and similar experiences at the bank. Always.

count me in plus stealing oversea gifts parcels.

I have always been met by polite, courteous and efficient officers at the airport, both arriving and departing, and similar experiences at the bank. Always.
You haven't been to any Govt institution specially nadra or any Govt hospital nurses or any Govt school teachers ....
If you ever been to nadra you would find some of the most sadist people ever. They are half mental case and hate other people.
They are really mad to the nth degree.

You haven't been to any Govt institution specially nadra or any Govt hospital nurses or any Govt school teachers ....
If you ever been to nadra you would find some of the most sadist people ever. They are half mental case and hate other people.
They are really mad to the nth degree.

I have been to NADRA. And they were very helpful, despite very difficult working circumstances. No bribes, and the paperwork was processed promptly. The same with PIA booking office, polite and prompt to a tee. And the post offices. And all the hospitals that I have visited, and I have many many times. And certain offices I shall not mention.

I admit I have not been to any government school in a long time, though.

As much as I criticize Pakistan, I must admit to all the good things there too.

I have been to NADRA. And they were very helpful, despite very difficult working circumstances. No bribes, and the paperwork was processed promptly. The same with PIA booking office, polite and prompt to a tee. And the post offices. And all the hospitals that I have visited, and I have many many times. And certain offices I shall not mention.

I admit I have not been to any government school in a long time, though.

As much as I criticize Pakistan, I must admit to all the good things there too.
Next time when you go to nadra office to make id card, even executive offices too, ask the photo guy to take another photo because your first photo is with half closed eyes, he would show you the traditional behaviour of Govt workers..
Anyways I always thought you are some foreigner white American

Next time when you go to nadra office to make id card, even executive offices too, ask the photo guy to take another photo because your first photo is with half closed eyes, he would show you the traditional behaviour of Govt workers..
Anyways I always thought you are some foreigner white American

Actually, he retook the photo a few times just to get an acceptable one, but he could only do so much with my ugly mug. :D

Well there can be 1 or 2 special cases lol.

That may be so, but it may have something to do with how arrogantly many expats choose to behave while in Pakistan. That never goes down well. Politeness begets politeness. And most people I have met there have been very helpful, to a fault.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom