What's new

Overpopulation: a curse over a curse

"Not everyone" is not a statistic we should aim for. How about "no one" ? You won't die if you don't marry your cousin. There are other women in the world.

Really?

How do you know anyone would actually die if they don't?

Predicting death hmmm that's a grave business lol

Policy making in Pakistan is a colossal failure. The illiterate and below poverty line folks need to be neutered or introduce a one child policy. I don't mind if middle-class families or higher have many children as long as they can afford to house and educate them.

And for god sakes people, stop fornicating and reproducing with your cousins. Nation of retards
everything in limit is good whether rich or poor. Had this principle been followed Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and other such nations would not have been in shambles. Over burdened the resources.

we need stalin it simple. we need steel leader that will send even the simplest criminal to the gulag fac tory.
If he has to send his son to gulg then he will.
stalins theory also failed. What we need sincere leadership.

everything in limit is good whether rich or poor. Had this principle been followed Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and other such nations would not have been in shambles. Over burdened the resources.

stalins theory also failed. What we need sincere leadership.

stalin theory worked for five year plan for industrialization.

truth be told guys even though i will never support such initiative but some times i wish that in country like our where people breed like rabbits we should adopt a 2 child policy and it should be mandatory for husband and wife to go under the knife for sterilization immediately after the birth of there second child and hospital should reserve the right to withhold the baby if they don't agree and nadra shouldn't enter the childs record without the sterilization certificate of the parents.

Sterilisation is brutal. What if her husband dies; one or both children die? She might be available to a brothel only because she's carrying a sterilisation certificate with her. No one is going to marry her again.

There are other ways of birth control.

How about "no one" ? You won't die if you don't marry your cousin. There are other women in the world.

Yeah, don't marry your cousin, but do screw her when there's a chance of it in case she's hot.

And DJCanada should also get a DNA test done and post the result here.

@DjCanada

Have you ever heard of the genocide of Aborigines, whose systematic genocide was done by the White Race there?

Now do a search and check which of these groups had cousin marriages.

Sterilisation is brutal. What if her husband dies; one or both children die? She might be available to a brothel only because she's carrying a sterilisation certificate with her. No one is going to marry her again.

There are other ways of birth control.

Yeah, don't marry your cousin, but do screw her when there's a chance of it in case she's hot.

And DJCanada should also get a DNA test done and post the result here.

@DjCanada

Have you ever heard of the genocide of Aborigines, whose systematic genocide was done by the White Race there?

Now do a search and check which of these groups had cousin marriages.

sterilization can be reversed

truth be told guys even though i will never support such initiative but some times i wish that in country like our where people breed like rabbits we should adopt a 2 child policy and it should be mandatory for husband and wife to go under the knife for sterilization immediately after the birth of there second child and hospital should reserve the right to withhold the baby if they don't agree and nadra shouldn't enter the childs record without the sterilization certificate of the parents.

good luck ... you would be starting a civil war

sterilization can be reversed

Ok, thanks. Whatever the method, it shouldn't be brutal, or having a long term adverse effect on a person's health and life.

However, 2 children policy must be adopted. Abortions should be declared as murder, by law with exceptions of life threatening conditions.

Shut your fucking mouth you little piece of shit ... Bloodie false flagger ...

Thanks for proving my point. Resort to abusive language instead of having open dialogue. Its because of people like you Pakistan will never progress.

Thanks for proving my point. Resort to abusive language instead of having open dialogue. Its because of people like you Pakistan will never progress.

Did Canada progress because you were transported there?

And did you get any 'normal children' out of a non-cousin marriage?

May we see a proof?

Did Canada progress because you were transported there?

Stick to topic. Cousin marriages is an archaic culture which produces many problems, why is that so difficult to understand? You people use BS religious excuses to justify your hypocrisy. How many Pakistani men are willing to marry an older woman? or a widow?

Mullahs just want to exploit underage girls and marry 4 women because "Islam says so".
Don't quote me again.

Better education and more contraceptives. Both men and women. If there is no 1 child policy, this will have to be the alternative.

Stick to topic. Cousin marriages is an archaic culture which produces many problems, why is that so difficult to understand? You people use BS religious excuses to justify your hypocrisy. How many Pakistani men are willing to marry an older woman? or a widow?

Mullahs just want to exploit underage girls and marry 4 women because "Islam says so".
Don't quote me again.

Did I refer to Islam? I talked about science and research. Didn't I?

And did I advocate child marriages or keeping 4 wives?

You should see a neurologist as you respond to things you were not asked :)

Also you should stick to the topic and not talk about any 'possible and horrible experience' of a cousin marriage lol

Better education and more contraceptives. Both men and women. If there is no 1 child policy, this will have to be the alternative.

But illiterate, jobless, lazy bummer men who don't work but get their wives pregnant every year for a herd of children who will do child labour or beg for them must be sterilised for life. Such men like those of gypsies must get their tubes cut off after having 1 child. And government must make sure that child gets basic needs of life. If there are parents found using their children for forced labour, begging or crimes, their children must be taken away from them, held in a 'child home' where they be given education and turned to useful citizens for serving the state such as joining armed forces. The state has to act like a good father.

However, 2 children policy must be adopted. Abortions should be declared as murder, by law with exceptions of life threatening conditions.
As long as abortion isn't late term, nobody has the right to declare it murder, i'm pro life but life isn't all sunshine.

If there are parents found using their children for forced labour, begging or crimes, their children must be taken away from them, held in a 'child home' where they be given education and turned to useful citizens for serving the state such as joining armed forces. The state has to act like a good father.
Foster homes are always exploited, it will become a business, an ugly one at that.

Back
Top Bottom