What's new

Over 90% of historical Islamic sites in Mecca and Medina are destroyed by Saudi regime

I've mentioned my personal experience in an earlier post. I've seen and heard people praying to the dead person in the tomb to grant his prayers. This was back in Karachi at the shrine of Abdullah Shah Ghazi.

My heart tells me this goes against Islam's teachings. What do you say on the matter of shirk and what constitutes shirk?

This does go against Islams teachings. Unfortunately, muslims tend to follow what their parents were doing or what their local religious fellow advises them to do, rather than going and reading the Quran themselves.

It's not their fault entirely. When muslims do their research, these parasitic moulvis tell them they don't have the capacity to understand and instead should refer to a scholar - scholars who try to interpret and explain the simplest things like how to do wudu (i.e. whether water should go up to the elbow, or beyond!!!!!). This is a generalization, so don't shoot me for it, but a majority of moulvis are like this.

What the load of craps. Who worship prophet Muhammad (PBUH) when s/he visit his grave? Use your brain please.

@scythian500 @raptor22 @Juicer @The SiLent crY @mohsen
only a handful of minority in Muslims e.g deobandi salfi bla bla bla which constitutes only 10 or may be 15% of Ummah thinks that what ever they are being told by their riyal n dinar controlled mullah tulla:astagh: is a gospel truth---its their divine duty to convert Muslims into ''muslims'':angel: and to give fatawas on every subject which is out of the boundries of their dino-,mind :close_tema:. according to these "Momineens" every individual who does not subscribe to their chaotic thoughts is either a kafir or a bidati:blah: and be killed:butcher: . someone please tell them that using internet speaking english is also a bidaaaaaaaaaah:rolleyes1:. keep one thing in mind my salfi bros----- We 85% Muslims WILL NOT accept your darul uloom doeband hind's or najdi ''sharia''PERIOD!:police:

I remember Muslims going sore over a Shia Mosque in a certain country... but no anger on Arabs.... Oh.. they are Arabs... right.
Sir its a thread about Muslim Historical place hindus have nothing to do with it nor you should have any concerns so please stay away from these threads

Ajeeb log hain ye .....Apna inko patta nhe apne hi bhaiyo ko "Kuttey" bol dtte hain aur hamari fikar lgi hui hai inko
punjabi-(8).jpg

by the way you can also add PEN in your signature-- it will compliment the sword

this doesn't look clean... instead of gardens, tree-lined roads and clean tram-lines for transporting the hajis, what present is a chaotic and ugly mass of usa-style sky scrapers.

another thing is the hajj has become a blind ritualistic performance ( like "stoning of the devil" ) attended by huge crowds who seem no different than hindu pilgirms attending the all-year-round pilgrimages and religious fairs, except that makkah is not as filthy as say varanasi... many hajis especially from india make two hajj trips within five years as if they can gather some magic by doing the hajj... there is nothing to suggest spirituality in the modern hajj... it is mostly a achievement to show to others that "look, i am more muslim than you because i have gone on hajj".

this must all be cleaned... i am not doing the hajj until i participate in the clean up, and that means political change in what is now saudia and of course remove all ritualism, superstition and complicatedness from muslims.

The problem with the graves and tombs is that some people have started to worship the graves and they think that the dead can perform miracles. Wahhabi's logic is that dead are dead and we should worship only God and ask him for miracles. According to the Wahhabis the spirit of the dead is unaware of the present and would only be aware on the day of judgement. So according to Wahhabis it is pointless to pray at the graves. Even in Pakistan graves of Muslim Sufis that are pilgrim sites have been attacked by Wahhabis.

i can't understand this statment
start to worship graves and tombs
namaz is about ones intentions rather than what's infornt of him/her
if one is praying to what's infront of them everyone in a masjid would be worshiping the next guy's feet as tehy are the thing infront of you when you bow down

yeah we should invite paris hilton and chill
invite kim kardashian and krestein stewart and chill

Iranis/ Shias trying all their best to get hold on Mecca n Madina, but keep failing since 1400 years :flame:
such a pathetic thing to say
well atleast irani shias don't allow paris hilton like sluts in their holy sites
this is where islam started 1400 years ago and you start to bring paris and such other whores there what is wrong with you
why are you being so hateful
SEEMS like anything the saudis do is by default correct even if it is vile
pathetic

this doesn't look clean... instead of gardens, tree-lined roads and clean tram-lines for transporting the hajis, what present is a chaotic and ugly mass of usa-style sky scrapers.

another thing is the hajj has become a blind ritualistic performance ( like "stoning of the devil" ) attended by huge crowds who seem no different than hindu pilgirms attending the all-year-round pilgrimages and religious fairs, except that makkah is not as filthy as say varanasi... many hajis especially from india make two hajj trips within five years as if they can gather some magic by doing the hajj... there is nothing to suggest spirituality in the modern hajj... it is mostly a achievement to show to others that "look, i am more muslim than you because i have gone on hajj".

this must all be cleaned... i am not doing the hajj until i participate in the clean up, and that means political change in what is now saudia and of course remove all ritualism, superstition and complicatedness from muslims.

for what you wrote you will be told you are a non muslim

avoid racist and sectarian insults

Saudis destroyed the graves of Hazrat Khalid ibn Walid r.a and Hazrat Usman ibn Affan r.a as well.. their destruction is not limited to shia personalities only
so does that make it exceptable
because they destroyed all their graves of
shia importance or sunni importance?

A perfect attempt to initiate a sectarian divided? To you utter dismay....we are aware of your tactics and nobody is going to follow into your steps.
yeah much sectarian violence about to start
i am a wahabi i destroy the holy sites but i am legit
then comes a shia who says give me the holy sites and i will protect them as i have been protecting imam hussain(a.s) and others

These wahhabi are the creation of britishers and zionist..
I am sunni and always consider wahhabi as khwarij.. which our prophet mohammad(PBUP) mentioned many times in hadith

People idol worship Prophet Muhammad all the time. You need to be more aware of the actions of Muslims.
This is reality; unfortunately, it is similar to the evalengists as well. But that aside it does not mean destruction of historical sites.

What's next? building a large Arabian Lands next door near Ka'ba and Masjidil Haram with London Style Ferry's Wheel in it?

punjabi-(8).jpg

by the way you can also add PEN in your signature-- it will compliment the sword
these are words of Greater Muslim commander Salahuddin Ayyubi
I don't know Islam was spread by Vigor of the Sword or not........But I do Know that to Defend Islam... You need a Sword! ... And indubiittably this warrior

Sultan Salahuddin Al-Ayyubi (RA)
punjabi-(8).jpg

Na Sir its Quote of Sallahuddin

these are words of Greater Muslim commander Salahuddin Ayyubi
I don't know Islam was spread by Vigor of the Sword or not........But I do Know that to Defend Islam... You need a Sword! ... And indubiittably this warrior

Sultan Salahuddin Al-Ayyubi (RA)

Na Sir its Quote of Sallahuddin

buddy you didn't get it--- i said it will compliment the sword- by the way pen is mighter than the sword--and it is ''the pen'' which designs weapons------

buddy you didn't get it--- i said it will compliment the sword- by the way pen is mighter than the sword--and it is ''the pen'' which designs weapons------
but pen is totally irrelevant Btw How can I change the Quote ????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom