What's new

Over 90% of historical Islamic sites in Mecca and Medina are destroyed by Saudi regime

These are historical landmarks.

The area around Minar-e-Pakistan and Badshahi masjid in Lahore is extremely congested and heavily populated. Visiting food street at peak times is not a fun experience when taking into account parking limitations. Should we go ahead and just demolish Minar-e-Pakistan and the Badshahi masjid because 'space is needed for humans'?

Human development and accomodations can be arranged for outside of the limits of historical districts, with shuttles and mass transit bringing visitors to these areas.

There is simply no excuse for the destruction of historical Islamic structures and monuments by the Saudi royal family+ Wahabi extremist combine.

it's none of your business what other Muslims choose to believe and none of your business on what is 'strange and unacceptable'. Why not consider the fact that perhaps it is you who is 'misinformed about Islam'?

As long as people are not being put in physical or material harm, you the Mullahs and the government need to stay out of what and how they choose to worship.
Calm down and read all that nonsense you've written.

Those historical landmarks are in Saudi territory and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Just as Pakistan govt can decide how to handle overcrowding in Lahore in whichever way possible.

You're right, it is not my business as to who prays to whom and I am far from being "well-informed" on religious matters. But I have the right to voice my opinion regardless of whether you like it or not.

Someone would have to be a fool to think that Islam would permit any Muslim to ask a dead person to accept duas. None have the power to accept or fulfill our prayers other than Allah. Even the Prophet (PBUH) prayed to Allah so who are these people that we ask to accept our prayers and fulfill our needs??

You don't need to be a Salafi or anything to read Ahadeeth and get some knowledge on this matter.

woe on these bedouins ! completely distorted ISLAM. trying hard to destroy everything Pure . even their very existence is a bidaaaaaaaah:bad:

Calm down and read all that nonsense you've written.

Those historical landmarks are in Saudi territory and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Just as Pakistan govt can decide how to handle overcrowding in Lahore in whichever way possible.
You are correct - there is nothing I can do about the flawed and destructive policies of the Saudi Royal+Mullah regime, except to highlight and condemn those policies.
You're right, it is not my business as to who prays to whom and I am far from being "well-informed" on religious matters. But I have the right to voice my opinion regardless of whether you like it or not.
You agree it is not your business to insult others, yet a little further down you call people whose practices you disagree with 'fools'. Your right to espousing intolerance might be acceptable if Pakistan did not have laws that discriminate against and persecute people like Ahmadi Muslims and Pakistan did not have Mullahs and rabble-rousers that incite mobs into lynching and massacring Ahmadis and non-Muslim minorities.

Since many others (such as Ahmadi Muslims) are legally denied even the simple right to call themselves Muslims and practice and preach their faith as they wish, you do not deserve any right to malign and abuse those whose faith you disagree with.
Someone would have to be a fool to think that Islam would permit any Muslim to ask a dead person to accept duas. None have the power to accept or fulfill our prayers other than Allah. Even the Prophet (PBUH) prayed to Allah so who are these people that we ask to accept our prayers and fulfill our needs??
You are no one to judge who is a fool or not - the faith of other people is none of your or any other Mullah's concern.
You don't need to be a Salafi or anything to read Ahadeeth and get some knowledge on this matter.
I don't have to be a Salafi to realize that some Hadith make no sense and perpetuate intolerance and hate. Just because tribal and patriarchal scholars, intent on perpetuating a backward and intolerant interpretation of Islam, have pushed and promoted hadith that, at times, contradict the Quran and fly in the face of common sense and basic human decency does not mean we blindly accept them without question.

You are correct - there is nothing I can do about the flawed and destructive policies of the Saudi Royal+Mullah regime, except to highlight and condemn those policies.

You agree it is not your business to insult others, yet a little further down you call people whose practices you disagree with 'fools'. Your right to espousing intolerance might be acceptable if Pakistan did not have laws that discriminate against and persecute people like Ahmadi Muslims and Pakistan did not have Mullahs and rabble-rousers that incite mobs into lynching and massacring Ahmadis and non-Muslim minorities.
I said people's own belief is of no concern to me, but I still have the right to express my opinion on worshipping humans. You can't pick and choose parts that you like and disregard those that you won't adhere to. You can call yourself whatever you like, but you can't be a Muslim and still worship humans. That is not Islam. If someone visits a tomb to pay his respects, that is fair enough. If someone makes a dua hoping that a dead person will accept it, then he needs to learn more about Islam and the accepted views on Shirk. Forget the Khaleeji, every branch of Islam would consider this anti-Islamic and inacceptable practice.

Since many others (such as Ahmadi Muslims) are legally denied even the simple right to call themselves Muslims and practice and preach their faith as they wish, you do not deserve any right to malign and abuse those whose faith you disagree with.

You are no one to judge who is a fool or not - the faith of other people is none of your or any other Mullah's concern.
You're bringing Ahmedis into this as well? You want me ask you how a person can be a Muslim without accepting the core values of Islam? I had no objection in anyone calling himself anything until you brought this topic up.

I don't have to be a Salafi to realize that some Hadith make no sense and perpetuate intolerance and hate. Just because tribal and patriarchal scholars, intent on perpetuating a backward and intolerant interpretation of Islam, have pushed and promoted hadith that, at times, contradict the Quran and fly in the face of common sense and basic human decency does not mean we blindly accept them without question.
Which Ahadeeth would those be, would you kindly elaborate? Which Ahadeeth have Arabs proposed that contradict Islam? Or are you simply pleasing yourself into thinking all Arabs are Taliban?

I said people's own belief is of no concern to me, but I still have the right to express my opinion on worshipping humans. You can't pick and choose parts that you like and disregard those that you won't adhere to. You can call yourself whatever you like, but you can't be a Muslim and still worship humans. That is not Islam. If someone visits a tomb to pay his respects, that is fair enough. If someone makes a dua hoping that a dead person will accept it, then he needs to learn more about Islam and the accepted views on Shirk. Forget the Khaleeji, every branch of Islam would consider this anti-Islamic and inacceptable practice.

You're bringing Ahmedis into this as well? You want me ask you how a person can be a Muslim without accepting the core values of Islam? I had no objection in anyone calling himself anything until you brought this topic up.

Which Ahadeeth would those be, would you kindly elaborate? Which Ahadeeth have Arabs proposed that contradict Islam? Or are you simply pleasing yourself into thinking all Arabs are Taliban?
What the load of craps. Who worship prophet Muhammad (PBUH) when s/he visit his grave? Use your brain please.

@scythian500 @raptor22 @Juicer @The SiLent crY @mohsen

Actually Iranians and Shias have ruled Mecca and Medina for long times.

Seljuk empire:

the-turkish-empire-expansion-2-728.jpg

Fatimid empire:

map-fatimid.jpg

Ayyubid empire:

800px-AyyubidGreatest.png
None of them were shia. I dont know what history has been taught to you but it isn't true.

Does the Hadith have a Solid Historical Basis? | www.free-minds.org

And yes, I do have the right to 'pick and choose' what I believe represents the faith I want to follow, just like you do - at the end of the day, my 'choices and decisions' (and yours) will be judged by Allah. I don't need you or some other Mullahs enforcing your beliefs and 'pick and choose' values on me and using the government to force your beliefs down my throat.

A tragic shame indeed. They are feeding the narrative of present and oppulence is best. I am sorry i feel this is tragic to see historical sites destroyed. If you go to Isreal, all historical sites are treated with respect and not taken down like these denegrates. No wonder this is a lesson passed to their minions across the globe ranging from taliban, isis, al shabab etc.

The Haj goes back to pre-Islamic days as an annual trade fair. Its association with commercial activity has always been there.
Agreed, it is a massive religious tourism which is now completely capitalized on as a major source of revenue. Of course make the shopping part of it.

What the load of craps. Who worship prophet Muhammad (PBUH) when s/he visit his grave? Use your brain please.

@scythian500 @raptor22 @Juicer @The SiLent crY @mohsen
I've mentioned my personal experience in an earlier post. I've seen and heard people praying to the dead person in the tomb to grant his prayers. This was back in Karachi at the shrine of Abdullah Shah Ghazi.

My heart tells me this goes against Islam's teachings. What do you say on the matter of shirk and what constitutes shirk?

Does the Hadith have a Solid Historical Basis? | www.free-minds.org

And yes, I do have the right to 'pick and choose' what I believe represents the faith I want to follow, just like you do - at the end of the day, my 'choices and decisions' (and yours) will be judged by Allah. I don't need you or some other Mullahs enforcing your beliefs and 'pick and choose' values on me and using the government to force your beliefs down my throat.
Can't neglect authentic Ahadeeth like those in Sahih al-Bukhari and the like. Choose what you will and I'll stay away from Shirk to the best of my knowledge.

People idol worship Prophet Muhammad all the time. You need to be more aware of the actions of Muslims.
I agree on this part. What I've seen and heard in my life makes me think how people could have strayed away from logic and reasoning to paganism and human-worshipping.

Back
Top Bottom