What's new

Over 50% of children face sexual abuse in India

Just shows how ill-informed you are on the topic...Better learn about it...why argue with such naive explanations??? Anyhow as a courtesy let me help..

Look Einstein Is it easier to protect one child from harm or 7 kids?? Figure it out. Neglect and abuse goes up with the number of kids.
Hmmm...Yes protecting one child from harm is easier then 7 kids but did you even spent a second on thinking about what kind of harm??? Is such a general statement true for all kinds of harms??? If you ponder a little more by using all that common sense then a family with seven kids is far less prone to this kind of abuse than a family with only 1 kid...yes Mr Einstein yes...this is true...

The crux of the problem is that kids who is being abused is not able to communicate to his/her parents...With siblings it is far easy to communicate. Moreover my elder brother/sister will make it more harder for someone to abuse me because it is not possible for working parents to be with their kids all the time...However that is not true for siblings....

Just ask Octomom. Another person with zero common sense and the false pretense that child abuse is outside the family. Statistically, it's inside the home Einstein.

And where did you get this idea that i am saying the opposite...Yes it happens more inside the home than outside...Can you once again read what i said "Most of the time these pigs are family members or are family friends.....so there is no easy way to differentiate with them" and do tell me what you infer from this because i would love to learn a bit about common sense from you....

I will say once again leave this thread since you have nothing constructive to add...Will Ya???

very shame

This shame happens in every country, your is not an exception ok, i don't want to discuss these types of issues, this is the problem of every country, every country, so see your back before commenting. :tdown::tdown:

India has the epidemic, not China. Now you make up this new theory that having more siblings reduces child abuse. Well, it doesn't in India. There goes that theory. Any more???

The little emperor syndrome in China has as much to do with scarcity of children as it does with more resources. Children are naturally more precious because you only get ONE.

Just shows how ill-informed you are on the topic...Better learn about it...why argue with such naive explanations??? Anyhow as a courtesy let me help..

Hmmm...Yes protecting one child from harm is easier then 7 kids but did you even spent a second on thinking about what kind of harm??? Is such a general statement true for all kinds of harms??? If you ponder a little more by using all that common sense then a family with seven kids is far less prone to this kind of abuse than a family with only 1 kid...yes Mr Einstein yes...this is true...

The crux of the problem is that kids who is being abused is not able to communicate to his/her parents...With siblings it is far easy to communicate. Moreover my elder brother/sister will make it more harder for someone to abuse me because it is not possible for working parents to be with their kids all the time...However that is not true for siblings....

And where did you get this idea that i am saying the opposite...Yes it happens more inside the home than outside...Can you once again read what i said "Most of the time these pigs are family members or are family friends.....so there is no easy way to differentiate with them" and do tell me what you infer from this because i would love to learn a bit about common sense from you....

I will say once again leave this thread since you have nothing constructive to add...Will Ya???

India has the epidemic, not China. Now you make up this new theory that having more siblings reduces child abuse. Well, it doesn't in India. There goes that theory. Any more???

The little emperor syndrome in China has as much to do with scarcity of children as it does with more resources. Children are naturally more precious because you only get ONE.

Stressing on one illogical point repeatedly won't make it logical....

Just think of the below scenarios.....

let's say, in a school there is a pedophile teacher......then each student of the school will face equal probability of being sexually abused....whether you send one child or more children to that school doesn't matter.....since each individual is at equal risk......

Now assume that there are 100 students in a school....and remember they all face equal risk...

In China's case, the no. students affected is 100 and no. of families affected is 100(assuming each family has one child).....
In India's case, the no. of students affected is 100 and no. of families affected is less than 100 (since each family has one or more children).....

Now tell me which scenario is more appreciable to you.....
The no. of students affected is SAME in both cases.....the only difference is the no. of families affected(which is irreverent here)

Since, at the end of the day, the no. of Child abuse cases are SAME i.e the crime rate is same for both China and India.....
Therefore your "one child policy" have NO effect on the RATE of child sexual abuse...

I could make out that you have comprehensions problems but i am amazed to see that it is upto this level??? Look there is nothing wrong in learning and accepting your mistakes gracefully..For a starter this thread is not about CHILD ABUSE but CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE

I never challenged that part..However it is common sense that a child is more prone to sexual abuse if it is single vs with siblings...But there is a saying that common sense is not very common!!!

the little emperor thingy comes with its own sets of problems, social, skewed sex ratio, psychological we can leave it to some other thread, and saying that china doesn't have its share of psychos and nutjobs is good hearsay for propaganda's sake and nobody will believe you. There is a wide range of child sexual abuse methodologies and people here are serious about this issue, so if u r unable to contribute than might as well stay quiet.

Well its from Government of India Report, based on survey of 12000 kids. Street children, child labourers and kids in orphange are the worst affected. Thats why its not visible in the society to people like you and me.

2hp3w5y.png

2me1kax.png

It's kind of a useless statistic because the chart records children actually reporting when they have been abused or not. Also a proper data chart should have at least a 95% confidence interval, this doesn't. It's a shoddy basic raw data chart measuring yes or no, considering most children most likely never report and suffer in silence.

Your not doing the children any favor by using misleading data charts that are far from reality.

glamors world sales of nude women body in Bollywood TV dramas make nations sick of sex hungry as much as they do they feel thirsty more .

next time ek poori country ko sex starved bolne se pehle soch lena thoda bhai...
nude women body ki sale kahan nahin hoti? but using heavy words like "nation" is very disrespectful to a country faces similar women issues like yours...like the absence of equal social status of women...
I am sure sex abuse would be happening even in your neighborhood...these kind of findings shock everybody...but facts are facts...
Do we have a law punishing paedophiles?

The program was an eye opener to many in my family and friends, it also set in a fear fo the crhildren in our families.

When over 50% of children in India are facing sexual abuse, then there's a serious problem in your society and you have to work hard to fix it. It won't be fixed over night. It will take years even decades to fix the perverted society of india.

It's kind of a useless statistic because the chart records children actually reporting when they have been abused or not. Also a proper data chart should have at least a 95% confidence interval, this doesn't. It's a shoddy basic raw data chart measuring yes or no, considering most children most likely never report and suffer in silence.

Your not doing the children any favor by using misleading data charts that are far from reality.
You do have a point...
This happens everywhere....we at least have a report...not one mention of aPakistani report came up during the course of this discussion to my knowledge...so we dont know what is the status in Pakistan is like...

Poor hindustani children :cry:

trying to talk about this just to score brownie points will be a little cheap...

Other than,

Stats being overblown
news is not true
delete the thread
pointing finger to other countries

indians did not contribute anything recognizing such widespread issue, cause of it and perhaps possible remedy. Indian approach of 'sweep under the carpet' tactics goes more against indian tall claim of being democratic and secular nation. More than problem itself.

So do you have comparable data from your countries? No? Then talk on topic but stop comparing. If you think this is your chance to bash India, show your nos or STFU.

Back
Top Bottom