What's new

Over 40pc Pak textile units relocate to Bangladesh

Pakistan is exporting cheap labor low-skilled jobs to Bangladesh. Doesn't take a degree nor much of a brain to work in textile industry.

Pakistan does not import those goods back to Pakistan for PK consumers. You are too short of a shot to call, outsourcing a job to 3rd country.

In Pakistan, it is near impossible to have permission for a self power generation.

@ What do you mean for a self power generation ? You mean to generate electricity with the generator? For that you need govt permission !!!!

i guess the severe power crisis is only in punjab due to the idiotic politicians in center who ar4e up to punjab govt & the inocent ppls are paying for it....otherwise i live in Karachi & we have max 3 hrs loadshedding a day & no load shedding on sundays & the situation is the same in whole Pakistan but punjab.....there is no power crisi in Pakistan as Pakistan hav capacity to generate 24000 MW electricity & demand is arround 19000 MW

i guess the severe power crisis is only in punjab due to the idiotic politicians in center who ar4e up to punjab govt & the inocent ppls are paying for it....otherwise i live in Karachi & we have max 3 hrs loadshedding a day & no load shedding on sundays & the situation is the same in whole Pakistan but punjab.....there is no power crisi in Pakistan as Pakistan hav capacity to generate 24000 MW electricity & demand is arround 19000 MW

Pakistan is now generating around 10000 mw electricity as generation capacity has decreased due to lac of maintanance of the power plants. So, if power demand is 15000 mw ... pakistan has shortage of around 5000 mw.

Pakistan is now generating around 10000 mw electricity as generation capacity has decreased due to lac of maintanance of the power plants. So, if power demand is 15000 mw ... pakistan has shortage of around 5000 mw.

u are wrong, the less generation is due to circullar debt, which is upto govt who may solve this within week, u need to correct ur fact the demad for electricity in Pakistan during peak is arround 19000 MW which is increasing very fast every year where as the installed capacity is more than 23000 MW

The Asif Ali Zardari is toast next election. It is time for Pakistanis to wake up and smell the COTTON. Pakistan is a one industry Country.

The Asif Ali Zardari is toast next election. It is time for Pakistanis to wake up and smell the COTTON. Pakistan is a one industry Country.

I dont think he ever won an election to begin with, did he?

How serious is the load shedding problem in PAK.:woot: I mean we also have load shedding here at least 3 times a day in my
area, each for 1 hr at least, and that's the case of one of the most affluent area of Dhaka. The situation in the rest of the
country is much worse. PAK must be going through hell, if they are worse than BD.
Bro here 6 to 7 times in a day. wow we have classic summer :lol:

Bro here 6 to 7 times in a day. wow we have classic summer :lol:

6 to 7 times assuming 1 hr each time is not worse than Bangladesh. There are many remote townships in BD where it's almost 10 times a day and let's not discuss about countryside...that's not electricity rather a farce on the name of it :coffee: .

The issue is made by PPP VS PMLN, same old politics & loss for the nation. I have many relatives in Karachi, Hyderabad but the problem is not like Punjab. Also it is due to heavy corruption where PPP eat all money & they hold back the payments.

6 to 7 times assuming 1 hr each time is not worse than Bangladesh. There are many remote townships in BD where it's almost 10 times a day and let's not discuss about countryside...that's not electricity rather a farce on the name of it :coffee: .

Power situation is a little better now :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom