What's new

Over 400 Million People Live in Poverty in India — Can Their New Leader Change That?

You Indians are like us with Imran Khan. So overexcited and full of hopes. Give It a few years and the bubble will burst.

You Indians are like us with Imran Khan. So overexcited and full of hopes. Give It a few years and the bubble will burst.
The only difference is Modi is a the PM with a historic majority while Mian Imran is busy with his nautanki in Islamabad.

Poverty in India is concentrated in India mostly on 8-9 states and the power and responsibility of uplifting poverty from the states mostly lies with State Governments while Central Government mostly concerns itself with issues of National Significance like Foreign Relations, International Trade and Currency, Military policy, Space policy, Nuclear policy etc.

Whatever Central Gov shouldn't be mock spectator as it was the case with earlier gov... The true nature of democracy is if everyone force both gov state n center to act together to eradicate poverty in the interest of this country....
No gov can escape away from its responsibility.....

Already looking for excuses?

You are right... We should not give any room to escape from their responsibilities.....

The only difference is Modi is a the PM with a historic majority while Mian Imran is busy with his nautanki in Islamabad.

The difference is you guys have a fair election, we did not. If we had it, IK would've been the PM.

Partly right but Modi is in different league i believe though he has no magic wand to make everyone happy... I will be happy if accomplish 50percent of his promises in a democratic setup of ours.....

Partly right but Modi is in different league i believe though he has no magic wand to make everyone happy... I will be happy if accomplish 50percent of his promises in a democratic setup of ours.....

Modi didnt win because he is a messiah, he won because Congress fucked it up so bad anyone else would seem Godsend.

50% are a lot of promises. He is a good business man like Nawaz, let's see what he does.

Modi didnt win because he is a messiah, he won because Congress fucked it up so bad anyone else would seem Godsend.

50% are a lot of promises. He is a good business man like Nawaz, let's see what he does.
Again partly right.... Modi has some credentials of his CM ship in Gujrat ....... Nawaz had PMship earlier too but i don't see nawaz as good as modi on development plank.....

Back
Top Bottom