What's new

Over 200 Mizo youths recruited by Indian Army

Just don`t reply to BDeshi poster here any more , he just trolling ..end this thread now and enjoy this beautiful cover from AloboNaga instead :offpost::laughcry:
The guy knd of look like @Tshering22 's previous avatar:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
First... What a Dumb Comment... you are just proving how low is your fu%kng IQ..
Secondly..i am from NE... guwahati to be exact.. i have got lots of Mizo and Manipuri Friends... and none of them ever said they wana part ot Chinkis....

hey where u r staying?

Just don`t reply to BDeshi poster here any more , he just trolling ..end this thread now and enjoy this beautiful cover from AloboNaga instead :offpost::laughcry:
The guy knd of look like @Tshering22 's previous avatar:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

My previous avatar (if you're referring to the photocopy palette) was my own pic, bhai. He kinda doesn't look like me. :lol:

Beautiful song though. Nice tune. I began listening to this dude some time back on my return to Sikkim.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mongoloid Indians need to be liberated from the Indo-Aryan oligarchy sitting in Delhi... Rise up...

First liberate yourself from Saudi and Turkish dominance and become yourself. Bade aaye doosron ko liberate karne wale.

Saudi and Turks don't dominate us...
Maybe you got this shock after getting dominated by those Indo Aryans in Delhi... Rise up dear... Its nice to know your own people don't bend over to Brahmins like you do...

And they fight against Brahmin dominance..

Saudi and Turks don't dominate us...
Maybe you got this shock after getting dominated by those Indo Aryans in Delhi... Rise up dear... Its nice to know your own people don't bend over to Brahmins like you do...

And they fight against Brahmin dominance..

What about the ArabsRus love that you guys have?

Culture aur religion ke liye Arabia, weapons ke liye China aur loans ke liye USA. :rofl:

Kuchh to apna rakho yaar. :D

Brahmins BTW have become the neglected class here. In fact, if you were not an Arab wannabe, you would actually feel sorry for them the way we feel sorry for them. Everywhere there is reservations for all classes except them. It kinda has become a tit for tat.

But that said, the Hindus reformed long time back just like all other faiths did; except you.

After 80s, you lot just went backwards.

What about the ArabsRus love that you guys have?

Culture aur religion ke liye Arabia, weapons ke liye China aur loans ke liye USA. :rofl:

Kuchh to apna rakho yaar. :D

Brahmins BTW have become the neglected class here. In fact, if you were not an Arab wannabe, you would actually feel sorry for them the way we feel sorry for them. Everywhere there is reservations for all classes except them. It kinda has become a tit for tat.

But that said, the Hindus reformed long time back just like all other faiths did; except you.

After 80s, you lot just went backwards.

Our culture and religion is not of Arabs..

Though you being a Mongoloid have bent down to Indo Aryans and accepted their culture and religions despite looking nothing like them. Have shame...

You have a inferiority complex.. Maybe it's because your own people Mongolids abandoned you as you are a Dravidian and Indo Aryan slave people...

Feel sad and pity for your kind. Nah ghar ka na ghat ka.
Ask any Indian if he considers you Indian or a Chinese...

Our culture and religion is not of Arabs..

Remind me of Islam's origins. :coffee:

Though you being a Mongoloid have bent down to Indo Aryans and accepted their culture and religions despite looking nothing like them. Have shame...

Buddhism and Hinduism were always a part of our region. What are you talking about?

You have a inferiority complex.. Maybe it's because your own people Mongolids abandoned you as you are a Dravidian and Indo Aryan slave people...

So speaketh the 'tall, fair, mardemomin' of 'aryan race'.

You guys are in such a dilemma!

Neither Arabs accept you, nor Turks and certainly not Persians.

Stuck with their religion and derivative language and have nothing to call your own.

Challenge me here when you know who was 'Porus' and what was his real name.

Arab wannabe. :lol:

Feel sad and pity for your kind. Nah ghar ka na ghat ka.
Ask any Indian if he considers you Indian or a Chinese...

Why don't you ask anyone here? I've lived in India all my life and I know it already.

You're just dick envied that we didn't join your new paymasters.

Remind me of Islam's origins. :coffee:

Buddhism and Hinduism were always a part of our region. What are you talking about?

So speaketh the 'tall, fair, mardemomin' of 'aryan race'.

You guys are in such a dilemma!

Neither Arabs accept you, nor Turks and certainly not Persians.

Stuck with their religion and derivative language and have nothing to call your own.

Challenge me here when you know who was 'Porus' and what was his real name.

Arab wannabe. :lol:

Why don't you ask anyone here? I've lived in India all my life and I know it already.

You're just dick envied that we didn't join your new paymasters.

Islam is not exclusive to Arabs. Anyone who says that is ignorant or Indian.
And we Pakistanis as a Indic people have kept our Indus roots. While your people migrated from China and developed a seperate tribal structure and lost your Chinese roots.

_______

This dumbass Mongolid is acting like Pakistanis actually care what Arabs Turks and what not think.
Maybe he wants us to feel what he went through..
In battle with India and his Mongolid culture...
Unfortunately neither Indians nor Pure Mongolids want his people.
So he has developed a inferiority complex.

Just remember your people are nothing but ungrateful and enslaved people to me. You have no independent culture. Either you are subdued by Aryans or Mongolids.

Disgusting. Feel pity for your pathetic community. Mongoloid.

Islam is not exclusive to Arabs. Anyone who says that is ignorant or Indian.
And we Pakistanis as a Indic people have kept our Indus roots. While your people migrated from China and developed a seperate tribal structure and lost your Chinese roots.

_______

This dumbass Mongolid is acting like Pakistanis actually care what Arabs Turks and what not think.
Maybe he wants us to feel what he went through..
In battle with India and his Mongolid culture...
Unfortunately neither Indians nor Pure Mongolids want his people.
So he has developed a inferiority complex.

Just remember your people are nothing but ungrateful and enslaved people to me. You have no independent culture. Either you are subdued by Aryans or Mongolids.

Disgusting. Feel pity for your pathetic community. Mongoloid.

Can you define what is Mongoloid culture please?

Back
Top Bottom