What's new

‘Over $15b being remitted through illegal channel’

If i had a millions of black money, only i have to do is to go to any Pakistani money changer, they are having contacts with the hundi hawal networks in every country of the word, they will give me the rate of inword remittance which will be far higher then the current open market rate.. I will pay them in Pakistani ruppes And they will transfer hundreds and thousands of dollars into my accounts by legal channel and there u go i have white money now.. And we dont have restrictions here over inword remittance what so ever

Lol... Brother please think... How a vehicle with enter in karachi with smuggled irani diesel passing all military & police check posts? How a vehicle with millions dollars on board able to cross torkham border? How a launch or ferry able to reach gulf countries bypassing all maritime securities? Yahan awa k awa he bigra ha kis kisnko theek karo gay
So, Pak in fact has a vibrant parallel economy!!! Forget about the local trade/investment/production etc., they can even do international trade without any official documentations whatsoever!!! I am pretty sure they have an elaborate financing services too!!! And, everything is based on the "word/honor of mouth"!!!! No wonder two thirds of bread earners in Pak are self employed, and there're ~250K armed-to-the teeth bodyguards in Karachi alone...

According to the Pak's public accountants, parallel economic activities is ~70% of the total ones, and they are exponentially rising for unregulated/untaxed economy is devoid of official hindrances to the growth in the Demand-Supply curve as per Macroeconomics 101....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom