What's new

Outsourcing surrogacy to india , an Israeli's brain child

You've got to be kidding?? You are equating adoption with baby farming???
The truth of the matter is Americans don't want to adopt Indian babies. I am also certain those few adoptions were by Indian Americans. I have never met an Indian American named Sally Smith or whatever, but plenty of East Asians. Indian adoption is a demand problem, not supply and we all know why.

Amazing analysis. ;)

Why does this person need to get into stuff he doesn't know about.

I know thousands like him won't even dare to run away if there is just one Mongol guard watching over (or even asleep). But on the net, these people try to be warriors.

^^^^
WTF are you talking about?? Do you live and work in America. Do you have any ideas other than personal attacks??

As stupid as you can get, Don't you understand the different with surrogacy and adoptions? :lol:
Your so-called humiliating source surely proved your education level and why IQ81 is not there for nothing.
So DN, please spare me for your face saving "cowdung" propaganda.:oops:
PS: have i touch a raw nerve, don't tell me you are a fine product of your "baby farm":oops:

Adoption is a process whereby a person assumes the parenting for another and, in so doing, permanently transfers all rights and responsibilities from the original parent or parents
Adoption - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Surrogacy is an arrangement in which a woman carries and delivers a child for another couple or person. This woman may be the child's genetic mother (called traditional surrogacy),
Surrogacy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China's new entrepreneurs cash in on baby business - World - theage.com.au

China Grapples with Legality of Surrogate Motherhood -- china.org.cn

Womb for rent (China) | Bioethics International

Chinese Egg Donation & Surrogacy In China | Asian Egg Donors

I just hope, the baby produced in these "Chinese baby sweatshops" aren't as hypocrite as some people on this forum. Seriously with the power of google around, you people think you can get away with such hypocrisy! Don't forget google is only banned in China, not the world over:rofl:

^^^
Again, nothing wrong with surrogacy just ethics and exploitation issues as I've said.

What I have a problem with is Indians who think adoption is an embarrassment. Nothing is further from the truth.
It costs $60,000 to $100,000 to adopt a baby from China. My boss has been trying for the last 3 years. It is way more expensive and time consuming process than surrogacy.

^^^
Again, nothing wrong with surrogacy just ethics and exploitation issues as I've said.

YOu should take that up with your conutryman Brotherhood who said this, :tdown:

PS: have i touch a raw nerve, don't tell me you are a fine product of your "baby farm"

As long as surrogates aren't being forced into this, there is nothing wrong about it.

^^^^
WTF are you talking about?? Do you live and work in America. Do you have any ideas other than personal attacks??

From whatever I have seen of you, living and working in the USA has not really helped.

I made up my mind after seeing your amazingly ignorant and arrogant posts. You think you are an India expert (there is at least one more banana like that) but you know jack about India.

^^^

What I have a problem with is Indians who think adoption is an embarrassment. Nothing is further from the truth.
It costs $60,000 to $100,000 to adopt a baby from China. My boss has been trying for the last 3 years. It is way more expensive and time consuming process than surrogacy.
I know it's nothing wrong in surrogacy .

Tell that to u r fellow countymen and Pakistanis who came here bashing India

FinacleVinod:
From what I've seen of your posts, you are just another delusional Hindu nationalist. You know jack, period.
My firm is still not using Finacle and we still suspect Indian outsourcing is just a big fraud.

^^^
From what I've seen of your posts, you are just another delusional Hindu nationalist. You know jack, period.
My firm is still not using Finacle and we still suspect Indian outsourcing is just a big fraud.

Not very original! ;)

But not expected to be either. So you are doing OK.

^^^

Zeeshan is an Indian Muslim. And a proud one that. Hindu Nationaist:rofl:

Not very original! ;)

But not expected to be either. So you are doing OK.

Show me this great Indian originality ?? I've never seen it. All I've seen is productivity so low we suspect only 1 out of 5 of our guys in India is actually working and the other four are giving him kickbacks for help.

Show me this great Indian originality ?? I've never seen it. All I've seen is productivity so low we suspect only 1 out of 5 of our guys in India is actually working and the other four are giving him kickbacks for help.

That is because you are not looking properly.

As they say, to a jaundiced eye everything looks yellow. No pun intended.

As stupid as you can get, Don't you understand the different with surrogacy and adoptions?

Yup, I do know the difference. In this context:

Some Indian women want to help foreigners become parents AND earn money for themselves. So they rent out their womb. That is surrogacy.

Some Chinese organisations sell babies, usually girls, that they get their hands on for a lot of money to foreigners. The biological mothers know nothing about what happens to their kids. That is called the Great Sale of China (Baby edition) / adoption.

About you, I can see that you wish your parents left you for adoption somewhere! This way you would be in the US, earning $7 per hour at McDonalds, instead of 50 cents an hour at the Communist Party of China making propaganda posts online :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom