What's new

Outside of these forums.. how do you act?

JayAtl

BANNED
Reaction score
This is a world affairs forum question because you are citizens from different parts of the world. and this forum ( attitudes within) has got me wondering for awhile now:

So I ask-If a person was to befriend you on the streets and ask you a simple question, do you as a core trait of your personality, as an individual, base your opinions on humanity/ basic human rights or creed, race, religious background and country of the source of acts done. What would you say?

What would you say? If you read about injustice and the article never said what country it took place in... would you shift your core, to supporting or not supporting based on whether its was of right vs. wrong according to your sensibilities?

Why do so many of you here- always be so dishonest and call you self, humane, when it is always creed, race, religion and country that prefaces your argument?

If someone told you, without revealing the country – that 400,000 people died in ethnic cleansing. Would your reaction be – what creed, race, religion, country was it or that was dead wrong?

I don't expect very many of you to reply to this thread- because it challenges the notion- do you beleive that right and wrong has no boundries, religion, country , race or creed or how you support suppresion of free speech when you want that for yourself?

What is your point?

boy was it that bad- that the obvious intent was to ask , how come race , creed, religious backround and country fits into the equation of posters here as to what is right or wrong ? perhaps a bit longwinded , I'll give you that.

boy was it that bad- that the obvious intent was to ask , how come race , creed, religious backround and country fits into the equation of posters here as to what is right or wrong ? perhaps a bit longwinded , I'll give you that.

You have answered your own question already with your past behaviors. You are not saint in this regard.

You have answered your own question already with your past behaviors. You are not saint in this regard.

largely no. I don't care as a core where it happens or race ( never race) or religious beckground. Try me, prove it... I have issues , US , India, Pakistan and china. wait a minute you have 18 posts, how can I expect you to be objective about m y posting history, my bad.

To be honest i would ask the nationality, religion, race, if a news like that broke out. I would take side with justice, however i might not be very harsh on the attackers if i have a close affinity to their nationality religion race.

largely no. I don't care as a core where it happens or race ( never race) or religious beckground. Try me, prove it... I have issues , US , India, Pakistan and china. wait a minute you have 18 posts, how can I expect you to be objective about m y posting history, my bad.

Your posts are in plain sight in the first page of World Affairs forum. Let me see. You created threads on:
- So some of you you like the Chinese system? really...
- Famous Chinese Finance professor censored for saying China economy in trouble
- Chang: Chinese Collapse Coming
- How did Syria protest start ( get educated)
- Saif Al Islam Gaddafi Captured: Footage Shows Gaddafi's Desert Guide
- China confirms $1.7 trillion spending plan: U.S
- China may post trade deficit next year: adviser

Yep, besides a few detours in Middle East, you are pretty much obsessed with China.

Your posts are in plain sight in the first page of World Affairs forum. Let me see. You created threads on:

Yep, besides a few detours in Middle East, you are pretty much obsessed with China.

and what about those posts on one page do you contend with? Showing me headers means you are great at copy and paste... but not familiar with the posts themselves.

oh wait - I should have had that intelligent critical thinking posts made out like you, to be in your favor -- like that " Russia is 10 minute navy, we can take them out in 10 minutes"... got it.

He is one of those with Chinaphobia. Even god can't save his poor soul.

and what about those posts on one page do you contend with? Showing me headers means you are great at copy and paste... but not familiar with the posts themselves.

oh wait - I should have had that intelligent critical thinking posts made out like you, to be in your favor -- like that " Russia is 10 minute navy, we can take them out in 10 minutes"... got it.

I never claim I am unbiased. I have my strong opinion. You are the one asking for the "no boundaries" thing but your past behaviors are clearly country-based motivated. Just ask yourself why do you behave that way, then you got your answer.

I never claim I am unbiased. I have my strong opinion. You are the one asking for the "no boundaries" thing but your past behaviors are clearly country-based motivated. Just ask yourself why do you behave that way, then you got your answer.

maybe i need to break it down in baby steps here for you. what- part- of - those -posts -points -within- do - you have issue- with? nvm. I know your kind never bothers to read within. have a nice day.

I think you're unfairly requiring that people ignore context. I'd be far more sympathetic to someone's problems if he has gone through hardships because of his race, religion, or whatever, than to someone who has lived a privileged life because of his race, religion, etc.

I think you're unfairly requiring that people ignore context. I'd be far more sympathetic to someone's problems if he has gone through hardships because of his race, religion, or whatever, than to someone who has lived a privileged life because of his race, religion, etc.

is human rights not the right context and the only one? should a rich man/ women and child be doomed to greater suffereing because of their economic status?- since when is sucess a bane?

when it comes to basic human rights , if starts with exclusion clauses-- it's a slippery slope.

maybe i need to break it down in baby steps here for you. what- part- of - those -posts -points -within- do - you have issue- with? nvm. I know your kind never bothers to read within. have a nice day.

Stop patronizing me. Your attempt to belittle my intelligence just shows how shallow you are.

I don't have issues with your posts. I merely point out your posting pattern - China obsession, in the context of your question on, "Why do so many of you here- always be so dishonest and call you self, humane, when it is always creed, race, religion and country that prefaces your argument?" That question is a bit hypocrite with your posting pattern.

Stop patronizing me. Your attempt to belittle my intelligence just shows how shallow you are.

I don't have issues with your posts. I merely point out your posting pattern - China obsession, in the context of your question on why people can't put boundary/country/religion/wathnot aside. That question is a bit hypocrite with your posting pattern.

and you have been reading all his posts, isn't it??

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom