What's new

Outcome of National Security Meeting

Their best option is to accept their fate and stay with India. Better than joining Pakistan that is full of corrupts, hypocrites and traitors.
Well then India can be a good option for you and ur family also. Why don't u just move their with whole of ur family. As per the Indian ministers, indian black guys are already looking for gori larkiyan.

Well then India can be a good option for you and ur family also. Why don't u just move their with whole of ur family. As per the Indian ministers, indian black guys are already looking for gori larkiyan.

Thank you for your advise, so unless you are picking up a gun and going to the front lines then all your words are as hollow as a drum.

Their best option is to accept their fate and stay with India. Better than joining Pakistan that is full of corrupts, hypocrites and traitors.

i wonder where you spend years of your life and doing what...
haven't they spend some 70 years humiliated by any means Indian forces tried on them?

i wonder where you spend years of your life and doing what...
haven't they spend some 70 years humiliated by any means Indian forces tried on them?

Arite in your opinion whats the best option for them? No one from Pakistan is going to come for them.......well not anytime soon.

For the present, we are at war and do not grasp the dimensions of the conflict. War’s nature has changed and we are now fighting a different kind of war. It’s not just about fighting on the battlefield. There are no distinct zones of war and peace. It blends the kinetic with the non-kinetic, i.e., politico-economic warfare, low-intensity conflict, lawfare, diplomacy, cyberwar, and now even fake news and other digitized interventions et cetera. question for everybody are we not in war? But taking the iron fist route only opens ourselves further to the very vulnerabilities that can be targeted. India already made mistake in this war make Kashmir people feel that they are not better off and not better protected by being part of the state rather than opting out. That feeling of belonging BJG took away from Kashmiri Muslim is created them alienation and isolation. which definitely break apart India into pieces, it is just a matter of time. Game is Started --- what do you expect from Cloud Theory Master ..
اب بھارت ٹوٹے گا || مودی نے غلطی کردی

As soon as the razakar program will start, i'll be in early registrations. Don't worry, i won't wait for people like you to force me, "Shadadat in the war field" is what i have always hoped for and InShaAllah i'll get it.

People like me are not forcing anyone, its big talking people like you that are forcing people to do unrealistic things. You know there is no razakar program and there wont be anyone, so its just all talk and no actions from you

People like me are not forcing anyone, its big talking people like you that are forcing people to do unrealistic things. You know there is no razakar program and there wont be anyone, so its just all talk and no actions from you
Because u don't have the courage to do that so you believe that everyone else is bluffing. But that is not the case. IF you don't have a pair of balls, doesn't mean that no one has.

Because u don't have the courage to do that so you believe that everyone else is bluffing. But that is not the case. IF you don't have a pair of balls, doesn't mean that no one has.

I have seen people like you all my life, all talk and no actions, internet warriors is what you are called. All talk and no action.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom