What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Pakistanis can learn something from India in recent times, its the farmers protests. They came with a mission, targeted specific areas, and were resolute till they got what they wanted. Pakistanis should forget public infrastructure and go for the generals and PDM and make their lives hell. One or 2 abductions and they'll be running for the hills.
Also IK must be located and rescued at all costs.

IMG_3504.jpeg

I struck a nerve eh? Buddy I lived in pakistan for 2 years learned the language and culture of my mother and father. Learned to love pakistan still to this day. Left pakistan because it was not a country for me and my siblings to grow up in plain and simple. Secondly I served in the armed forces paid my dues buddy. I know about war kid. The problem is you can talk like that over the internet key board warrior. Little army brats think you guys have privilege because your grand daddy served or your uncle or Chacha or mamoo. But take all that away and you all are scared little boys you need to call people to come back them up. You’re uncle and cousin are a product of the army negligence to provide security to the general public and Pakistanis not really standing up and demanding proper living conditions for decades all because of political elites and army military elites stealing from the country. So very sorry fat boy if I made you cry. Go eat a snicker or a jalebi. And actually get this anger and actually divert it to the establishment that been screwing every Pakistani.

Thank you for your service to our country and god bless all your you.

Yes he did. And was FM for Benazir even though he belonged to IJI.

But at that critical juncture he refused to open fire on his fellow countrymen and was ready to be court martialed.
I think he resigned because he wasn't given enough force to control the resistance.

and stated that Army bought this house in 1966 from Ms. Fatima Jinnah for Rs.3.5 million.
No documentary proof of this transaction hence Pat Army is nothing more than a Kabza Mafia, be it the properties you mentioned or the lands they confiscate from farmers for DHA projects

They will kill him and they will brutally crackdown in KPK and Punjab until the desired outcomes are achieved
Hamarey Azad Kashmir mein to sirf threats par puri government badal di
Keeping him in jail works, while the rest PTI leadership gets purged. Why kill, when he can be used again later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom