What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Few people are lucky to have not enough points with them to get banned immediately. However, action is taken accordingly. I am still trying to go through every single post. Its not that easy to issue strikes immediately. But still, trying best to keep trolls out of here.

Ban bhartis first pleaj. Then ban all of us, sar.

Few people are lucky to have not enough points with them to get banned immediately. However, action is taken accordingly. I am still trying to go through every single post. Its not that easy to issue strikes immediately. But still, trying best to keep trolls out of here.
I was issued two strikes. One by you and one by webmaster. Still not sure what post webmaster objected to. and the one you striked was pretty innocuous

That was @worqas said on twitter. He's legit.

But, what would the dissenting Corps Cmdrs hoping to achieve?
Also, ISI HQ and GHQ would still be heavily protected, don't you think?

There was a video of a masked man in civvies vandalizing cars with a police baton (means they were trying to instigate violence a la gullu butt)

@RescueRanger sb has hinted this is part of a well thought out plan.
Lets hope these gullu butts are caught and exposed.

ISI HQ, GHQ unguarded is something very fishy.

Guys all my friends who I chatted just now - were anti PTI are now Pro PTI - holy wtf !!!!
Because this is fundamentally wrong on so many levels. Its damage to Pakistan too will be unprecedented.

The civilian-khaki divide, the public unrest etc. etc. is net negative for any sane Pakistani.

Guys all my friends who I chatted just now - were anti PTI are now Pro PTI - holy wtf !!!!
too late dear tell them to be pro pmln. Those who were against pti all this time and because of them they were part of pdm propaganda spreading false lies about economy are equal responsible for this and future to come

Back
Top Bottom