What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do martyr's monument have to do with Politics? Engage your brain before you type?
Ask those who have turned the extreme love to extreme hate to everything associated with the khaki. Responsibility needs to be fixed on a dozen or so, and they have to be removed or this country will go down the drain, forget the institution. It’s beyond that now.

Protestors or violent mob taking advantage of sitaution?
So now you're back to justifying and baying for violence. Whatever happened to this forum not facilitating any calls for violence. It seems you are perfectly fine with violence as long as it is against innocent unarmed civilians.

Nahi nahi, the age old solution:
P672xJ5oytm7jhBP59o4hMQfqErBhXsLD7n_PJG3qcGAaPqxpTHzHYOhPNYMlOaUwAV-

Ahhh… sorry. In paindu zabaan, it’s M-R-gency. Thanks for teaching me something new..

We either need to make a new country or banish these fools out..it will help with population as well..imagine country of few crore vs 24 crore now.

We can either push them balochistan or may be afgahnistan or India

Or simply declare DHA and cantt as new country allowing only selective people in this area and not allowing regular people in those areas
The army will share their DHA’s. Yeah right. I hope they give bum lickers like you a plot

For me,Imran Khan was an anti-imperialist and pro-independence politician, despite all the obstacles within the state, and a leader with charismatic nature that made us believe in his promises. I'm very sorry to hear this I carefully avoid commenting on Pakistan's internal affairs, but this is a very heavy thing. Pakistan did not deserve this. This coup attempt, whose anger and sense of revenge is not exhausting, will surely backfire.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom