What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reports of internal pressure on Asim Munir to resign, there must be some truth in the news. Sabir Shakir reported this.

Well they tried to end PTI, ended up decimating PMLN, they tried to put a cross on IK, hope they end up putting a cross on themselves.

Man proposes, God disposes.

Army/rangers tu ho gi nai, SC ki protection ke liye right?
1684134907970.png

Aftter observing it for so long, the way they behaved with Sajjad Haider sahib, I see that every single person whoever gave a tough time to India, been on nerves of enemies of Pakistan, denied any foreign influence especially US and believed into sovereign Pakistan; is now taking the most brunt of the day.

Apparently, they are working hard to create a ground for a friendly India narrative and so also being yes man for US. Therefore,decades of such settlement is challenged hence, it wouldn't be an easy ride.

On the other hand, the same course was also set with strategy to malign the military to the point where distrust seems to be the issue and other factors are covered. I agree the some powerful individuals could be responsible for all the mess but, we are witnessing an assault on the basic fabric of institution.

Latest scenes from Islamabad: they are scaling the gates of the Supreme Court of Pakistan:

This begs the question, why any Pakistani should obey the law now?

Second time in history that nawaz family and their allies have attacked the highest court.

If fighting for your rights and raising voice against this fascism is civil war, then it is civil war.
------
I haven't till yet said anything about Asim Munir, I knew that we are hostages to whims and wishes of a narcissist woman and her druggie dalal interior minister, but a serving army chief is this dumb and egoistic that he is openly complicit in all these unconstitutional acts is shameless for the whole institution.

Please do not celebrate yet, the actual drama is only just beginning. In the coming days plan will be enacted to register over 1000 false FIRs. Arrests will take place, these will be key people from PTI, journalists, social mobilisers, members of the social media wing, ISF and legal team. There will be no quarter, these people will simply vanish until their Kangaroo court trial where they will under Section 499 and Section 500 Pakistan Penal Code.
Fv_bcrYXoAEoOAL

Punjab Police, FIA, SB and IT Cell had been tasked with Cell Site Dumping, I mentioned this yesterday:

48B6978E-254E-4485-AEEC-4A4A7F5BE77F.jpeg

What is cell site dumping:
8799bd4bb4dfec2658902d78c98c4f49d01f6a9a

Sample CDR report redacted:
View attachment 929437

Existing infrastructure of Safe Cites will be used to map and capture video evidence of protesters. Cyber Wing will conduct detailed trawl of social media accounts with selected hashtags and follower. This will be used to identify what they will term as cyber criminals under Prevention of Electronic Crimes Act, 2016. In the coming days many well known and lesser known social media accounts will start to receive the following notifications:

View attachment 929438

Army Officers detained will be tried under the Pakistan Army Act.

How you can protect yourself:

Prep for your phone
These first set of tips help ensure it’s more difficult to place you at the protest:

• Do you need to bring your phone? Consider leaving it at home, or turn it off or on airplane mode.
  • Disable wifi
  • Clear your phone’s saved wifi networks so that your phone doesn’t automatically try to join a commonly named network that may be a fake network set up by an attacker.
    Disable bluetooth
  • Disable location services
iPhone users -- clear your important location history

These tips can help ensure if your phone is lost or confiscated that its contents are not accessible:
  • Disable login with fingerprint or face ID
  • This prevents you from being forced to unlock your phone without your consent.
  • Download an encrypted messenger app: we recommend Signal, turn on disappearing messages
  • Encrypt your phone - iPhones are encrypted by default when you enable a passcode, on Androids and
  • others, check privacy settings

Do not accept friend requests / follows from accounts you do not know. If someone follows your social media account check their recent posting history, a good test for bots is high following and low follower count coupled with either very few organic tweets/posts and or hashtag spamming.
One such "uncle" account:

1683969273504-png.929447

I have carried out some primary affinity searches for you to see the current trend, of course twitter is not a great litmus for the present situation, but it is a good benchmark for discovering the prevailing direction of wind... Paid bots are now working overtime.

View attachment 929449

View attachment 929450
View attachment 929452

View attachment 929453

I will post more details as and when I can, for the meantime please pray for Pakistan.

Courts will grant bails, but real suffering will start after that, they will have to appear before court after every fifteen days, one of my friend is appearing since 1996 involved in a protest for PPP, they names will included in police record, every time police will have to show some action they would simply pick them. Police will not issue clean police certificates and so on.

Your language feels like i have got indulged with Kindaa Kapattee middle aged woman in convesation. Your export order were only made possible due excessive electricity given my N League. Pakistan completed it's first IMF program from 2013 till 2016...inflation was 5% and Pakistan's economy had an Injection with Chinese investments until Papa Jones Pizze reversed all with the blessings of Khan sahab.....Tumharay Khan Sahab nay sirf 8 months IMF package lenay per laga deay. :rofl: I wouldn't be surprized if you declare Khan's era greatest ever in our history. You can claim it. Matlab kuch bhe....
Maybe its mother of Sajawal. Seems to be the right age.

Back
Top Bottom