What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its not 100% controlled, the same for PDM, they try to influence and play games. The mood of Chief Justice is also important.
There is an external factor too. And the question then arises that are Pakistan’s courts influenced by other countries e.g let’s say USA.

No idea how Pakistan got to this stage when an entire country is held hostage by a mafia. Do they think they will do a rigged election without the biggest party and everything will go back to normal?

Weather we like it or not, we the public gave the army a free hand to do whatever the fck they want and kept worshipping them, never raising a question, or punishing anyone that did. Its really our sins coming back to bite us.

I fail to understand why no party is willing to meet and negotiate to defuse the tension, as some PDF members pointed out, its the battle of the egos. We need a few weeks off from this tension and then parliamentary partied to meet up and reach an agreement for free and fair elections. That is only way forward but already situation is getting hot.

Where are Imran Riaz and Orya Maqbool Jan?

Imagine an SHO speaking to our respectable War Hero SJ recipient like he is some sort of peon. What sort of world do we live in? What nonsense is this?

But alas remember I said that the reason they are going after IK now in this fashion is because he’s exposed their true nature, he’s lifted the veil and people see. Moreover this policy of dining table politics must come to an end.

They know now that is IK remains a political force they will be a reckoning and none will be spared. They are in survival mode and nothing is more dangerous than a cornered animal.

And brother InshaAllah I hope we can meet in person someday soon. Ameen.

There is an external factor too. And the question then arises that are Pakistan’s courts influenced by other countries e.g let’s say USA.

I don't know about USA, but tomorrow in Islamabad there will be rallies by Fazlu's JUIF and PMLN, led by Maryam Nawaz. Maryam Aurangzeb recently threatened to burn the homes of the judges. That will surely influence the judges.

I don't know about USA, but tomorrow in Islamabad there will be rallies by Fazlu's JUIF and PMLN, led by Maryam Nawaz. Maryam Aurangzeb recently threatened to burn the homes of the judges. That will surely influence the judges.
It is intimidation tactic. Remember that comment “kal kojudiciary ka ghar be jal sakta hain”.

I believe that tomorrow Judge Bandial, if not scared by these duffers, will be issuing contempt of court for not having elections done by now.

Though this excessive use of power or show is beyond me since PDM and their handlers don't really care about any judgments against them.

It looks that why, that's why PDM is panicking and JUI is calling for darna despite Pmln disagreeing.

Yeah already said in some thread, how can molvis stay behind after government show of force against IK, then IK show of force by returning home and now it’s molvis turn.

Pakistan public is the culprit. They will let their children die when inflation rises and it did from Jan till now, breaking records but they will never come on roads when fuel price rises even which actually helps them.

So the show of force is for political reasons by public.

Just like politicians have connections with other politicians, generals have connections, the judges also have connections. When Iftikhar Chaudry was manhandled, many Usa judges condemned it, it made big headlines. At the moment Chief Justice is stuck, he cannot allow open violation of the constitution, provisional elections must go ahead.

It looks that why, that's why PDM is panicking and JUI is calling for darna despite Pmln disagreeing.

The funny thing about JUI / Mulana Diesel is that he's always been a guinea pig, a target practice, a scapegoat for PDM and others. One thing in his favor, which he realizes, is that he has an army of extremely:
  • incompetent
  • jahil
  • aspiring mulla
  • clown
  • Nalayak
  • virgins
  • Zombies
  • essentially RSS version of Pakistan
at his disposal. That's what he is using to pressurize PDM to throw him a bone with some meat still attached.

There’s a PMLN rally also in Islamabad.

IMG_1220.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom