What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's not happy

This video made me laugh a lot.

I used to follow Zaid Hamid once, around 2010, even after his right-hand man left him, accusing him of being on ISI’s payroll. I used to think of the ISI as the good guys.

But I stopped taking him seriously around 2014 when he didn’t support Imran Khan and Tahir ul Qadri during the dharna in Islamabad. I thought it was natural that he should join Imran Khan. He was close to Hamid Gul and so was Imran Khan. They were natural allies.

For me it was weird that he supported change in Pakistan yet he didn’t support those demanding change. It turned out he’s always been working for ISI.

Bro.. the problem is not that.. They select COAS, bureaucrats, and judges of the same traits. An ongoing officer perhaps gives away the list of his aides to NS etc. So, he elects the same breed.
You have to consider why Aamir Riaz wasn't selected despite his credentials and popularity. That low-life bajwa was selected on what basis? He must have a tainted history that suited NS.

So, the corrupt NS is a hiring manager for corrupt army officers, judges, and bureaucrats for the US, or he will lose money/assets.
Good analysis. 👏

This video made me laugh a lot.

I used to follow Zaid Hamid once, around 2010, even after his right-hand man left him, accusing him of being on ISI’s payroll. I used to think of the ISI as the good guys.

But I stopped taking him seriously around 2014 when he didn’t support Imran Khan and Tahir ul Qadri during the dharna in Islamabad. I thought it was natural that he should join Imran Khan. He was close to Hamid Gul and so was Imran Khan. They were natural allies.

For me it was weird that he supported change in Pakistan yet he didn’t support those demanding change. It turned out that he really is working for ISI.
He made a lot of money from his young followers asking them to buy his book’s overpriced at 5000 rupees each.

There was a time he was a genuinely knowledgeable professional in security consultancy/ something changed around 2008, and then around 2014 he started claiming he had “Haq” and was a pir.

He needs professional help.

Police out side Shireen Mizari’s house.

Fv4UtInWYAIf2eT

He made a lot of money from his young followers asking them to buy his book’s overpriced at 5000 rupees each.

There was a time he was a genuinely knowledgeable professional in security consultancy/ something changed around 2008, and then around 2014 he started claiming he had “Haq” and was a pir.

He needs professional help.
If I correctly remember, he made someone his peer who claimed prophethood in early 2000s. Then after that person was arrested, this guy came back to Islam a few years later.

Search for "Zaid Hamid's relationship with Yusuf Kazzab".

If I correctly remember, he made someone his peer who claimed prophethood in early 2000s. Then after that person was arrested, this guy came back to Islam a few years later.

Search for "Zaid Hamid's relationship with Yusuf Kazzab".
I know his story well, we used to be friends for many years. His father was a good friend of our family, I’ve had tea at his house in scheme III many times. 😊

Imran Khan is still in the army’s control. They just released some pressure from the pressure cooker by moving him next door to a jail guest house and letting him see some people.

To me it seems like the CJ acted on the orders of Whiskey. The danger of him being given a heart attack drug is still there.

People should keep pressure on the East India Company by doing dharna outside where he is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom