What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Imran Khan lawyers are badly injured ...

Omg this is terrible

We are on our own may Allah have Mercy on Pakist
Perhaps his family is from the middle class and can't afford to live a country run by mobs, ridden by poverty, terrorism, and instability? I've lived through that in Karachi's MQM-TTP era. Did nothing but destroy Karachi for the decades to come. Before Indians' jaws used to drop when they saw the weatlth in Karcachi. Now Mumbai's GDP is that 150-200% of Karachi's.

All of you PDF internet warriors are either lonely young men with nothing to lose or clowns sitting behind a screen enjoying the show from the comfort of the west like Bush when he destroyed Iraq for fun.

Two things. UK prime minister Rishi Sunak is not losing sleep over how many people your army kills today. If your army supply weapons to Ukraine then he will stay quiet because that is his agenda. It is why your last army leader created alignnment with the western policy on Ukraine.

Human rights NGO need researchers. You can join a human rights institution and write a report on human rights abuses in Pakistan. Talk about Baloch and Pashtuns. Release it near elections and Rishi Sunak will listen with his big ears. Without a report, not one will listen to you.

I will definitely write to sunak today about the appalling human right abuses happening in IOK. By Indian army. And what his Gov is going to do about it. In stopping it

I love how all these pakistanis living outside of pakistan calling for revolutions while sitting comfortably in their western homes and lifestyles.
Bro, you let go of this country the moment you stepped out, you have zero stakes in it. Shut the hell up.

Don’t beg chanda from us then!

You live in America. Be a patriot and join the CIA. They are better than your army leaders. :usflag:

America is finished in Pakistan. They are one of the main reasons why the Pakistani army is doing what it is able to do. People aren't stupid. Pakistani generals are best buddies of the Western countries. The West has a big share in this problem.

Protest all over the globe.
1. Times Square, NYC

2. California

3. Dallas
4. Dublin, Ireland

Thank you, Criminal Military Inc for uniting Pakistanis throughout the Globe. Salute 🫡

Until a few army bodies are dragged on the streets nothing will change. These protests can go on for an eternity. It won't change much. Massive pressure needs to be applied on the generals and their foot soldiers.

I love how all these pakistanis living outside of pakistan calling for revolutions while sitting comfortably in their western homes and lifestyles.
Bro, you let go of this country the moment you stepped out, you have zero stakes in it. Shut the hell up.

Be real, the moment you get a chance you will skedaddle outa there as well...

If foreign govts and powers can intrude in Pakistan's politics and the locals have no objection to it, then it falls onto us the overseas to give a damn

I see few people going on about dont blame all personal in the institution.

even if the so called institution is being controlled by few people what are the rest doing. what is more important Phooj or Pakistan. I see a lot of Ex High ranking officers talking about IK what what happened to these same people in time Zia, Musharraf. they were active they should have taken a stand when constitution was thrown in the bin. Similar it can only work if the Serving 1s stand up the constitution of Pakistan instead of greed of chosen few.

The way things are going people will blame the uniform only not what position you hold, or where you serve. its the WARDI which has been causing this for last 6 decade, sooner or later they will have to answer.

Lets see what the time has in store for us.

Imran arrest: What is the Al Qadir Trust case?

092151274cdbaaf.jpg

Case alleges Imran Khan and his wife, Bushra Bibi, accepted Rs5 billion for whitewashing Rs50 billion that was returned by the UK during the PTI govt's tenure.

Imran was granted interim bail and exteneded that for 16 times, every time Imran promise the court that he will join the investigation but never kept his promise so court rejected his bail.

PTI chief Imran Khan was arrested on Tuesday from outside the Islamabad High Court (IHC) premises, where he was present for the hearings of two cases.

Subsequently, Islamabad Police released a statement quoting Inspector General (IG) Akbar Nasir Khan as saying that Imran had been arrested in relation to the Al Qadir Trust case, which alleges that the PTI chief and his wife obtained billions of rupees and land worth hundreds of kanals from a real estate firm for legalising Rs50 billion that was identified and returned to the country by the UK during the previous PTI government.

But what is the Al Qadir Trust case and why has the former premier been implicated in it?

Read it further:

“It was necessary for him to present himself and give answers but he did not do so. He challenged those notices in the high court and ultimately the high court said that the [legal] process in accordance with law cannot be stopped and he should become a part of the investigation and submit his response but despite that, he did not feel it appropriate to become a part of the investigation. Because of this NAB had to implement his arrest.”
It's surprising that everyone's hurling verbal abuses at each other's without understanding the actual context of the situation.

What IK "allegedly" did was no better than what the 'others' have been doing for decades. And the problem is that instead of coming clear with the judiciary, he's using his personality and charisma to fuel-up his cult of personality and trying his best to dance around the burning questions his opponents - not to mention the courts - have been asking him for months now.

And it's rather hilarious to see that almost no one cares about his corruption charges. Why are we believing in word-to-mouth information? Is that what we've been limited to, brainless people getting fooled and tricked by silver tongued politicians?

If I call myself a "saint," does that makes me one?

P.S Before anyone gets enraged and proceed to tear me a new one - or worse - I'd like to state that I'm strictly apolitical. I don't believe in politics, period. It's a cesspool of deception and corruption. For context, I'm well into my mid-30s and have never casted a SINGLE VOTE in my life. Reason? I don't trust lawyers and politicians, no offense. If you don't agree with my views, then that's okay, I respect you for that. Everyone's entitled to their opinions.

America is finished in Pakistan. They are one of the main reasons why the Pakistani army is doing what it is able to do. People aren't stupid. Pakistani generals are best buddies of the Western countries. The West has a big share in this problem.

America is not finished in Pakistan. America will want to keep an eye on Pakistan's nuclear weapons and the terrorist apparatus of your army leaders. AIVD will want that I am sure.

American is one of the main reasons why your army leaders did what it was able to in 71. :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom