What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's a good guy, i don't know why he's so much hated among pakistanis? Pajeeton ki samj ati hei

Sir g kehin aap ki "shan" na bey awaaz krdein subo tk :lol:
Pakistanis don’t hate him, he has a huge following among ISF types, but there is a reason those in military circles don’t respect him, he is a shill.

He's not wrong though. By all means protest but attacking and burning Pakistan is not the solution. IK should not have been arrested though and the kidnapping, false cases, lies lead is us on this path. The army/ispr need to tell the nation they are not responsible and its the PDM government or whoever is doing this.

Think about it guys, destroying Pakistan and rebellion will lead us to destruction.

Stop the good cop bad cop game

You don't get it, ustad.

It's not the thumke shumke, that's the appeal, it the feeling. The closest word is "righteous". It's the feeling of righteousness.
Bro seriously? i mean seriously IK is "the righteous"?

yaar ei wcharei da ki kassuur, PTI walei insult pehlei krdei ne, gal bad wich sundei ne
Sir, tusi hukam karo. Tuhano sun'ney te haan pe. Hun tusi aakho ke falanay nathu khairay di vi sanu, falaney di vi suno, te ae ti thik nhi na.

They had all day to come out and release a statement. These chawals kept saying through back door channels, 2 hours main press conference.

They had time to get onboard and demand IK be released and returned to his house albeit under house arrest.

They added fuel to the fire, their hands are not clean either

I cant understand why they're making such blunders. What a stupid leadership, they've created so much hatred against themselves. Kidnapping, false cases, propaganda, lies lead us to this situation. We all know majority of Parliament is full of dacoits but no action is taken against them but IK has over 100 false cases on him. This is why the people are not happy. If things go out of control I believe anti PTI people will come on the streets and we will witness civil war, talking about those Pakistanis who love Pakistan and its army.

Sir, tusi hukam karo. Tuhano sun'ney te haan pe. Hun tusi aakho ke falanay nathu khairay di vi sanu, falaney di vi suno, te ae ti thik nhi na.
Sir g subo assi kam te v janei,It's almost 1am here, tussi lao shugal, subo hundi gupp shup

Bro seriously? i mean seriously IK is "the righteous"?
IK isn’t a saint he’s a man after all, but among all these vagabonds and charlatans who flip flop here and there and would sell their soul for a time, he’s a man of principle and unflinching determination.

That is why the entire world sits up and takes notice.

1683673508150.jpeg

Fearless…

IK isn’t a saint he’s a man after all, but among all these vagabonds and charlatans who flip flop here and there and would sell their soul for a time, he’s a man of principle and unflinching determination.

That is why the entire world sits up and takes notice.

View attachment 928598

Fearless…
sir g i partially agree with you, but a momin don't "lie" a and don't take so much "you turns", and don't sale Kashmir and that too without a fight

Back
Top Bottom