What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unconfirmed,
Lack of direct firing up to now is because soldiers and junior officers are not accepting such order....
Although in some areas firing has been reported with some people accepting martyrdom.
" Friends of Friend " may get high positions with respect to some electronic interconnectivity regulatory authorities....

The biggest lesson to be learnt here for everyone and for people in other countries as well is to never support your army blindly, this is what happens when you support them without questioning and believing everything they say, supporting them against those they are oppressing, eventually they will bite you.

Not just army, unaccountable power corrupts regardless

Yes 10000%. I am shocked people don't know. Thousands were there and there are so many videos on social media.

Also FC HQ, Peshawar. There's a picture on twitter with protestors sitting on the fort's walls.

They also entered at least the outer cordon of GHQ, and perhaps the mess (latter part unverified.)

I swear, the utter lack of self awareness displayed by faujeets. :lol:
There's another gem who was holding the fort (gone now) during the day, waterboy. he was worried about investor's losing confidence in Pakistan and divesting. Like wtf were you smoking for the last entire year?

Faujeets aren't obviously very smart people.

These guys rally behind an institution that hasn't won a war. I mean c'mon, that's like me betting on a horse that consistently loses every race and expecting a different result.

You can also tell they are growing frustrated no one is buying their chooran. That's why they bring up women and children and commit Kufr Akbar leading them to become murtads sometimes.

A faujeet here actually insulted one of the Prophets of Allah (SWT) and was using disparaging language.

Also faujeets dunk on overseas Pakistanis but somehow beg us to help them during the flood season. Ajeeb.

Back
Top Bottom