What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TikTok is blocked sir, snapchat is too, the reason is that LTE has been turned off by PTA.

Woah they turned off LTE altogether?

Half of the CS graduates in the country work remote jobs for Western countries.

Imagine having to explain to them why you cannot work today.

Know 2 such people who had to give this excuse today.

:lol:
That's between me and ALLAH, i don't care what you think---don't forget you are a supporter of Imran Khan
and you are a supporter of PDM and the junta the proverbial fairon/nimrood of Pakistan. What happened to fairon/nimrood? History will also be written and the historian aint gonna be like you a PDM + Junta supporter!!

Doesn’t look like silent mujahid are planning on doing anything. Every sec they remain silent , people of Pakistan suffer

Maybe you need to calm down and take a break. You called mothers and sisters of people you don’t agree with mujre se paisa kamanay wali and much beyond that. you insulted a Prophet of Allah in your fits of rage.

Take a break and do astaghfar for your own good.
Dear You are right, but don't forget what he said before i gave him such a reply

Woah they turned off LTE altogether?

Half of the CS graduates in the country work remote jobs for Western countries.

Imagine having to explain to them why you cannot work today.

Know 2 such people who had to give this excuse today.
FvsqE16aIAEcN8u

This was at 12:00pm GMT.

+ 1 Bus destroyed by mob
+ Shara e Faisal cleared but still blocked by police to stop protestors from returning
Otherwise relatively peaceful here. Delivery riders are going about doing their business. They tell me they have faced some traffic jams but the city as a whole is not in shambles like it used to be every other day
Karachi walay are morally dead now, loosing all hope does that, imagine being robbed at gun point while you are out in the streets for your country..

and you are a supporter of PDM and the junta the proverbial fairon/nimrood of Pakistan. What happened to fairon/nimrood? History will also be written and the historian aint gonna be like you a PDM + Junta supporter!!
Khuda da naam ie, mei thookda w ni un haramzadon pr, jin ka mujei supporter bta rhe hoo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom