What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not expecting such behavior and language from you, army has nothing to do with the arrest of I.K.

PTI acting prematurely, apparently may be tomorrow I.K get the bail.

But PTI supporters became enemies of Pakistan and their own institutes.
Only enemies of pakistan are those who support corrupt gernails and the pdm choors

Last edited:
They (terrorists) don't need to be in numbers like half of country. Even, all the country is protesting and terrorists needs those numbers to do their job. Those who promotes violence and wants people to do the wrong things are not Pakistanis nor Insafians neither well wishers of people.

They are enjoying the moment

View attachment 928535
When all the retards in this world had the largest orgy, they created this guy; Ahsan Iqbal.

Pak doesn't need this. Power hungry elite fighting and whole country starving.

But it was ok when sharif mob ransacked SC
People aren't breaking things because they expect Khan sahab to be out in 2 weeks. They expect Khan sahab to be next in line with Benazir.

Shehbaz sharif and pmln can't win next election without a complete wipe out of pti from Punjab, sindh is secure with ppp. Shehbaz has every reason to take out khan now then lose the next election and go into a permanent exile in London

They (terrorists) don't need to be in numbers like half of country. Even, all the country is protesting and terrorists needs those numbers to do their job. Those who promotes violence and wants people to do the wrong things are not Pakistanis nor Insafians neither well wishers of people.

They are enjoying the moment

View attachment 928535

And those with actual power and are using it brutally are well wishers of the country. OK.

Back
Top Bottom