What's new

Our yellow stars!

If West does it, it is spun as 'positive' and when a muslim country does it, it is 'oh so evil'.

But you see you are confused, the deceleration is "Voluntary" in the U.K and the U.S, you DON'T have to make a deceleration, it's "voluntary" but in Pakistan the law is demanding you MUST declare. There is a massive difference actually.

The key part is there "providing this information is voluntary" in Pakistan there is no mention of "voluntary" declaration. Even in the U.K monitoring forms, it is NOT required you disclose your faith, it is "voluntary".

The problem is that from reading the article the passports record your religion and this is just another way for the Pakistani government to penalize Ahmedhi's as they believe the Ahmedhi community are not Muslim and so should be listed as Ahmedi, this is dangerous for public order and safety.

You are ignoring the other part ...but in the instance of missing information, your employing agency will attempt to identify your race and ethnicity by visual observation. Either way, this information will be collected about you one way or another - is that too hard to understand?

But you see you are confused, the deceleration is "Voluntary" in the U.K and the U.S, you DON'T have to make a deceleration, it's "voluntary" but in Pakistan the law is demanding you MUST declare. There is a massive difference actually.

and who the F are you to say what is right and wrong? British empire is long dead mate, no one gives a shit what you people think anymore!

israhell and USA is an example of an free non racist and no discrimination democracy:omghaha:

You are ignoring the other part ...but in the instance of missing information, your employing agency will attempt to identify your race and ethnicity by visual observation. Either way, this information will be collected about you one way or another - is that too hard to understand?

and who the F are you to say what is right and wrong? British empire is long dead mate, no one gives a shit what you people think anymore!

1. Please read your own post where it says " but in the instance of missing information, your employing agency will attempt to identify your race and ethnicity by visual observation." It never mentions RELIGION. We are talking about religion here! Get with the program!

In Pakistan the law is demanding people declare their "RELIGION" this is a massive difference between the two really!

2. Every ignoramus I have met on this forum starts to hurl insults the moment their mental faculties are exhausted! In the end you all are intellectually bankrupt and unable to hold an intelligent conversation based on facts and figures with an element of objectivity. Sooner or later you regress into your true form of knuckle dragging neanderthals.

Finally you seem to be enjoying the benefits of life in the U.K, if the U.K is so detestable, please feel free to move to greener pastures. Hypocrite!

1. Please read your own post where it says " but in the instance of missing information, your employing agency will attempt to identify your race and ethnicity by visual observation." It never mentions RELIGION. We are talking about religion here! Get with the program!

In Pakistan the law is demanding people declare their "RELIGION" this is a massive difference between the two really!

2. Every ignoramus I have met on this forum starts to hurl insults the moment their mental faculties are exhausted! In the end you all are intellectually bankrupt and unable to hold an intelligent conversation based on facts and figures with an element of objectivity. Sooner or later you regress into your true form of knuckle dragging neanderthals.

Finally you seem to be enjoying the benefits of life in the U.K, if the U.K is so detestable, please feel free to move to greener pastures. Hypocrite!

Yes, in Pakistan religion is important as Pakistan was created in the name of Islam. We are not secular bitches like you that came in to being with kingdoms slaughtering each other for centuries. Our history and your history is very different, so get with the program and stop this idiotic tunnel vision and your rules should apply for the whole humanity crap!

Yes, in Pakistan religion is important as Pakistan was created in the name of Islam. We are not secular bitches like you that came in to being with kingdoms slaughtering each other for centuries. Our history and your history is very different, so get with the program and stop this idiotic tunnel vision and your rules should apply for the whole humanity crap!

Religion is a personal matter and the state has no business with it! Your Quaid-E-Azam who was a great man knew that difference!

Only a fool would say that. Immigration is the need of UK, if it wasn't it wouldn't allow anyone in. A skilled migrant saves the government over a £1m (in benefits from Birth to graduation - do the calc idiot) before that person starts earning and paying tax, whereas skilled migrants start contributing to the tax kitty straight away! So this argument of 'enjoying benefits of life' is a false one as your old parents benefits have contribution of skilled immigrants like me!

Religion is a personal matter and the state has no business with it! Your Quaid-E-Azam who was a great man knew that difference!

aah hang on to that one line in speech during bloodshed.

Listen and read all his other speeches ... Islam was always a central theme, even in banking!

Good point and to an extent in the U.K too with "positive discrimination" :P.
Asw,
The problem with the Ahmadiyya apartheid in Pakistan is that we must declare (a written declaration in almost all basic legal docs like id, passport etc) the founder of our Community to be an imposter if we want to declare ourselves Muslims. Otherwise state declares us Qadianis Non Muslims.
Now the question is who is state or parliament (bunch of the most corrupt, drunk, criminals) to decide who is Muslim or who is not. Then it does not stop here if an Ahmadi Muslim is found praying or calling his Mosque a Mosque or looking like a Muslim that is a criminal offence according to the apartheid laws passed against us.
Dont believe me just google it.
Now imagine these same supremacists who condone such tyrannical laws when told that full face Hijab is banned in certain European country or Israel has committed so and so atrocity against innocent Palestinians or Rohingian Muslims are persecuted.
Suddenly their double standards will jump in and they will reject those vile acts in most filthy language.
But when you tell them about the same apartheid others minorites are facing in their land you would here following claims;
1) Ahmadis are portraying like Muslims that we cant tolerate it hurts our feelings. Shouldnt they be happy that heretics also love and follow their religion not only in Pakistan but all around the world.
2) Ahamdis do this to confuse innocent Muslims. Why innocent are so gullible that we can confuse them. Why ban us if we are heretics did Holy Prophet s.a.w ban his opponents or openly challenged them to bring their arguments and let the truth flourish. In fact who was banning who just read the history it was the Minority of Muslims which were sent to Sheb Abi Taalib cuz they were "confusing" youths. Not the other way around.
Finally going by their arguments Muslims are minorities in many countries should they pass same laws passed by Pakistan. So their gullible citizen are not confused by Muslims. Or Muslims should not portray like local non Muslims it hurt the sentiments of local population. If Muslims are found doing so they are criminals???
No??
Meanwhile right now in another thread our Chinese friends are being grilled by these supremacists that Uighur Muslims have no freedom to practice Islam. My question is how can they question someone while in their own land minorities are persecuted by state and establishment itself. What moral high ground they have???

Thanks,
Regards,
Adnan

Asw,
The problem with the Ahmadiyya apartheid in Pakistan is that we must declare (a written declaration in almost all basic legal docs like id, passport etc) the founder of our Community to be an imposter if we want to declare ourselves Muslims. Otherwise state declares us Qadianis Non Muslims.
Now the question is who is state or parliament (bunch of the most corrupt, drunk, criminals) to decide who is Muslim or who is not. Then it does not stop here if an Ahmadi Muslim is found praying or calling his Mosque a Mosque or looking like a Muslim that is a criminal offence according to the apartheid laws passed against us.
Dont believe me just google it.
Now imagine these same supremacists who condone such tyrannical laws when told that full face Hijab is banned in certain European country or Israel has committed so and so atrocity against innocent Palestinians or Rohingian Muslims are persecuted.
Suddenly their double standards will jump in and they will reject those vile acts in most filthy language.
But when you tell them about the same apartheid others minorites are facing in their land you would here following claims;
1) Ahmadis are portraying like Muslims that we cant tolerate it hurts our feelings. Shouldnt they be happy that heretics also love and follow their religion not only in Pakistan but all around the world.
2) Ahamdis do this to confuse innocent Muslims. Why innocent are so gullible that we can confuse them. Why ban us if we are heretics did Holy Prophet s.a.w ban his opponents or openly challenged them to bring their arguments and let the truth flourish. In fact who was banning who just read the history it was the Minority of Muslims which were sent to Sheb Abi Taalib cuz they were "confusing" youths. Not the other way around.
Finally going by their arguments Muslims are minorities in many countries should they pass same laws passed by Pakistan. So their gullible citizen are not confused by Muslims. Or Muslims should not portray like local non Muslims it hurt the sentiments of local population. If Muslims are found doing so they are criminals???
No??
Meanwhile right now in another thread our Chinese friends are being grilled by these supremacists that Uighur Muslims have no freedom to practice Islam. My question is how can they question someone while in their own land minorities are persecuted by state and establishment itself. What moral high ground they have???

Thanks,
Regards,
Adnan

If Ahmadis consider themselves to be muslims then what is the issue with declaring yourself as Muslim on the forms? What's all the hue and cry about? Christians etc are happy declaring themselves, it's only you guys who have this nightmare and want forms to make exceptions for you?

Deception won't fly!

Only a fool would say that. Immigration is the need of UK, if it wasn't it wouldn't allow anyone in. A skilled migrant saves the government over a £1m (in benefits from Birth to graduation - do the calc idiot) before that person starts earning and paying tax, whereas skilled migrants start contributing to the tax kitty straight away! So this argument of 'enjoying benefits of life' is a false one as your old parents benefits have contribution of skilled immigrants like me!

aah hang on to that one line in speech during bloodshed.

Listen and read all his other speeches ... Islam was always a central theme, even in banking!

You seem to think you have a right to be in the U.K, that is incorrect logic, it is a privilege. If you don't like living in the U.K please feel free to leave, also I will repeat myself, Religion is a personal matter and no business of the state!

Your grammar or lack of it tells me you haven't stepped foot inside a university! So I doubt the "highly skilled" migrant part of your rant!

If Ahmadis consider themselves to be muslims then what is the issue with declaring yourself as Muslim on the forms? What's all the hue and cry about? Christians etc are happy declaring themselves, it's only you guys who have this nightmare and want forms to make exceptions for you?

Deception won't fly!

Because religion is a personal affair, did god send you down with some stamp or authority on who can and can't be a Muslim. He can believe whatever he wants!

You seem to think you have a right to be in the U.K, that is incorrect logic, it is a privilege. If you don't like living in the U.K please feel free to leave, also I will repeat myself, Religion is a personal matter and no business of the state!

Your grammar or lack of it tells me you haven't stepped foot inside a university! So I doubt the "highly skilled" migrant part of your rant!

Yeah I do ... your forefathers looted my lands and killed my people in millions so it is my right to live here. What are you doing to do about it eh?

Yeah I do ... your forefathers looted my lands and killed my people in millions so it is my right to live here. What are you doing to do about it eh?

Please listen to yourself, you sound comical! :rofl:
Remember that your stay in the U.K is a privileged and not a right! Under British nationality law, citizenship is not a right but a privilege extended at the sole discretion of the Secretary of State!

Deception won't fly!
Asw,
Dear one,
You believe yourself to be adherent of certain religion what that has to with state??
Thats my question.
Probably you didnt read my answer fully no problem as I have stated its a criminal offence to even look like a Muslim in Pakistan for Ahmadis let alone declaring yourself as one. So it is the state of Pakistan which should answer this question not the ones who are oppressed.
Even then Ahmadi Muslim profess themselves to be Mulims in Pakistan and all around the World.
I will not go into the Religious aspect of it as it is not allowed in this forum.
But just ask your true conscious that who is Tom Dick and Harry to decide someone else's faith???
Is it not the duty of the Creator that who is right and who is wrong?
Why humans play God???

Because religion is a personal affair, did god send you down with some stamp or authority on who can and can't be a Muslim. He can believe whatever he wants!

A non-muslim can't hold the high office and sensitive jobs in an Islamic state like Pakistan, it is as simple as that and declaration is a must.

In UK civil service jobs, DBS is carried out and anyone with anything negative (even personal views on a forum/twitter etc) is never given permission to secure sensitive government job. Heck, UK gov refuses jobs due to personal friendships with a suspected extremist and personal views and you have the balls to talk about us over declaration of religion! :lol: ... hypocrite is what you are!

A non-muslim can't hold the high office and sensitive jobs in an Islamic state like Pakistan, it is as simple as that and declaration is a must.
Why not? Why is this discrimination OK?

In UK civil service jobs, DBS is carried out and anyone with anything negative (even personal views on a forum/twitter etc) is never given permission to secure sensitive government job. Heck, UK gov refuses jobs due to personal friendships with a suspected extremist and personal views and you have the right to talk about us over declaration of religion! :lol: ... hypocrite is what you are!
So any non-follower of Islam is an extremist and thus not eligable for government jobs? Makes sense .

There is a religious, regional, women and disabled quotas in most of the government jobs.
It makes sense to give disabled jobs on quotas because of their physical disability, but why the same rule for religious minorities? What is their disability? That they are not Muslim?

Back
Top Bottom