What's new

Our Weird Ideology about Indian Muslims and our Superiority Complex

Status
Not open for further replies.

abu_mazhar

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Most of my countrymen have a problem with superiority complex and we ignore the ground realities about our own country. We are a Muslims nation but that doesn't mean we should pretend to be superior and better than Muslims Across India.I must admit My great grand father gave me a wrong fed thoughts about Indian Muslims saying that they are a slaves to Hindus and they do not live freely and always been denied with their rights and bla bla. and i was being even told that they do not get along will well with hindus and always live an isolated life and so on .

But i would say most of our thoughts about Indian Muslims are nothing But A MYTH, I admit this because i have been to India and lived there for almost 3 months , My father went there for treatment of his bypass surgery and on that basis i got a visa to accompany Him during his treatment, Dad's surgery turned successful and finally he left back to pakistan being having 2 months left for my visa to expire i prefer to stay back , Although i stayed at my relatives place in Bangalore coz of that i got a chance to visit cities like Mumbai ,Hyderabad and some other cities as well .

Coming back to my topic my Relatives in Banglore are living a pretty decent live as they own a big chain of transport and apart from that they love their country and to be honest they no not have any attachment towards pakistan I am an observer by nature i don’t believe in some thing which i haven't came across in real ,My cousin from Banglore (munaf) is well known in his locality and banglore, but i hardly seen any muslims in a way it was described to us back in pakistan there are poor muslims but that doesn't mean they are the only backward even even the Hindus have a poor community. I must say most of the muslims of India are well educated and they are doing pretty better in India i had seen many businesses are occupied By muslims in Banglore along with most of them Are Employed in IT Sector as banglore Well known for being an Electronic capital city of India ,What counts in India is merit if u are educated irrespect to any religion u belong to then u definitely deserve to get a gud oppurnities Same in Hydrabad and mumbai too they are almost having access to every basic need and rights as a citizen i personally met so many Indian Muslims and asked them about their state of life and in replies from them they are comfortable and living a free life India no restriction wat so ever on practicing Islam In India i too attended a Big Religious gathering (iztima ) comprising of 70,000 + with a bulk of police protection to them.

Right wings Do exist in India but doesn't seem to be a big number , and finally about Hindu muslims relation in India they don't bring their religion infront of their friendship and they get allong well with each other may it be a social gatherings or In any times ,..... I hope our Hindus in Pakistan gets an equal treatemnt and justice for their sufferings and i know they love pakistan and the should to get what they deserve....

Long live:pakistan:

Interesting. I have studied the british partition of South Asia. I have also been to Hyderabad of India once.

I am of the opinion that Muslims, Hindus and others would be better off if a United, democratic India could be achieved from Afghanistan to Sri Lanka. The partition was the biggest blunder of Asia. Something which still keeps South asia as an economically backward place despite so much potential and natural resource.

India is coming out of the 'trap' laid by the Colonial british empire - slowly but surely. However, Pakistan remains entangled, sadly.

The opportunity cost of India-pakistan conflict is well over $1 Trillion.

Thanks for the honest write up. Too bad you ll be called a Bharti false flagger.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I don't expect this thread to get many replies from the Pakistanis though.

Let see who will be the first to declare him ''Ghaddar''. :pakflag:

There is diversity among Muslim groups and in South India one often find Muslims one group speaking Urdu while others speak Local languages.
Interesting. I have studied the british partition of South Asia. I have also been to Hyderabad of India once.

I am of the opinion that Muslims, Hindus and others would be better off if a United, democratic India could be achieved from Afghanistan to Sri Lanka. The partition was the biggest blunder of Asia. Something which still keeps South asia as an economically backward place despite so much potential and natural resource.

India is coming out of the 'trap' laid by the Colonial british empire - slowly but surely. However, Pakistan remains entangled, sadly.

The opportunity cost of India-pakistan conflict is well over $1 Trillion.
the partition of India was natural as Muslim region of western and eastern British ruled India wanted Islamic rule. while, the majority region is multi religious and preferred secular rule. there is simply no scope of expanding India.
India will have faced civil wars lasting for decades had partition not happened.

Afghanistan and Srilanka(Ceylon) are not even part of British India JFYI.

Most of my countrymen have a problem with superiority complex and we ignore the ground realities about our own country. We are a Muslims nation but that doesn't mean we should pretend to be superior and better than Muslims Across India.I must admit My great grand father gave me a wrong fed thoughts about Indian Muslims saying that they are a slaves to Hindus and they do not live freely and always been denied with their rights and bla bla. and i was being even told that they do not get along will well with hindus and always live an isolated life and so on .

But i would say most of our thoughts about Indian Muslims are nothing But A MYTH, I admit this because i have been to India and lived there for almost 3 months , My father went there for treatment of his bypass surgery and on that basis i got a visa to accompany Him during his treatment, Dad's surgery turned successful and finally he left back to pakistan being having 2 months left for my visa to expire i prefer to stay back , Although i stayed at my relatives place in Bangalore coz of that i got a chance to visit cities like Mumbai ,Hyderabad and some other cities as well .

Coming back to my topic my Relatives in Banglore are living a pretty decent live as they own a big chain of transport and apart from that they love their country and to be honest they no not have any attachment towards pakistan I am an observer by nature i don’t believe in some thing which i haven't came across in real ,My cousin from Banglore (munaf) is well known in his locality and banglore, but i hardly seen any muslims in a way it was described to us back in pakistan there are poor muslims but that doesn't mean they are the only backward even even the Hindus have a poor community. I must say most of the muslims of India are well educated and they are doing pretty better in India i had seen many businesses are occupied By muslims in Banglore along with most of them Are Employed in IT Sector as banglore Well known for being an Electronic capital city of India ,What counts in India is merit if u are educated irrespect to any religion u belong to then u definitely deserve to get a gud oppurnities Same in Hydrabad and mumbai too they are almost having access to every basic need and rights as a citizen i personally met so many Indian Muslims and asked them about their state of life and in replies from them they are comfortable and living a free life India no restriction wat so ever on practicing Islam In India i too attended a Big Religious gathering (iztima ) comprising of 70,000 + with a bulk of police protection to them.

Right wings Do exist in India but doesn't seem to be a big number , and finally about Hindu muslims relation in India they don't bring their religion infront of their friendship and they get allong well with each other may it be a social gatherings or In any times ,..... I hope our Hindus in Pakistan gets an equal treatemnt and justice for their sufferings and i know they love pakistan and the should to get what they deserve....

Long live:pakistan:

Why are you living in Pakistan then? Go back to India. Why did your parents or grandparents migrate to Pakistan then? They should have stayed in India. You can go back to India and be Indian but don't drag us Pakistanis with you, real Pakistanis want nothing to do with india or indians.

Thanks for the honest write up. Too bad you ll be called a Bharti false flagger.

No. He's not a bharati false flagger. He's just a Mohajir. Most Mohajirs love india and want to be indian. You can have them back.

Why are you living in Pakistan then? Go back to India. Why did your parents or grandparents migrate to Pakistan then? They should have stayed in India. You can go back to India and be Indian but don't drag us Pakistanis with you, real Pakistanis want nothing to do with india or indians.

No. He's not a bharati false flagger. He's just a Mohajir. Most Mohajirs love india and want to be indian. You can have them back.

and the award goes to............ Mr. Omar 1984 :D

So people who want nothing to do with India or Indians are real Pakistani ? (except harming :lol: )
and i wonder whats wrong with mohajirs.....what absurd logic you applied! ? To be honest Mental cases like you are VERY RARE!

Nutjob *facepalm*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom