What's new

Our Universe May Exist in a Multiverse, Cosmic Inflation Discovery Suggests

Multiverse hypothesis is likely to be proven within our lifetimes as String Theory gains momentum. I think along with Darwin's Evolution, we'd answer the burning question about the nature of our universe.

I'd love to see the Neanderthalian civilisation, just to see how our cousins would have gone through the burden of civilisation. Though I think like the light barrier there would be an energy barrier that would make it impossible for us to interact with that said universe. Just like Dark Matter the universe would do its best to make it impossible for us to interact with it to maintain its integrity.
Im less interesting n seeing...and more interesting in the possibility of travelling between them..what if all these multiverses(essentially just probablility events according to the article methinks)... full of mirror us?
What if in one universe it played out very similarly till the cuban crises and then the world went nuclear? what if the Mughal Empire lasted till the 21st century in another? What if humanity did not evolve as the fittest and another species took over?

Using MAY in science is bad, very bad. Scientists should never use the word MAY, especially if they are publishing something. :disagree:

1920114_663927380309892_1202312981_n.jpg

There is a difference between 'Hypothesis' and 'Theory', the 'May' turns into 'is' when the 'Hypothesis' is backed up by concrete experimental and observational evidence to accept it as 'Theory'

Multiverse is a bogus "belief" of those who could NOT prove spontaneous origin of universe & laws of physics & life all the way to humans. Just like they kept increasing life of universe\earth bcoz previous length of time didn't seen long enough for undirected-random processes to bring about all out there. Now to make it probable for a highly fine-tuned universe to have risen out of mere chance, they are increasing number of universes. Since all established evidence goes against spontaneous origin of such fine tuned universe & let alone life all the way to humans. Like step-wise & sudden appearance of species goes against Darwinian-style "gradualism". That's why Richard Dawkins was pissed off at the idea of "punctuated equilibrium". "Punctuated equilibrium" is simply impossible with slow-undirected Darwinian-style mutation-selection crap. Sudden appearance of drastically different features demand some intelligence fiddling at certain intervals with the genome, making HUGE number of changes all at once, to produce newer viable organism.

Keep trying. Keep increasing the numbers & length of time only to get proved wrong at the end.

Here's my "hypothesis" similar to hypothesis of multiverse >>> The only universes that exist are concentric layers outside of our universe. Layers that are like concentric spheres=layers=skies. Concentric spheres one outside the other.(.).

Inner most layer out of concentric sphere is what we know as our universe. Outside the ball of our universe, we have 6 more spheres. Inner-most sphere is the ONLY sphere that has planets\stars etc. Outer 6 spheres are probably empty spaces with a solid boundary separating it from next sphere.

105824d1187976735-earth.jpg

.a Sky = a Layer.​
Contents of 1st sky (1st layer) include:-Air around earth, Clouds, Space(Vacuum), Celestial Bodies(sun, moon, stars, galaxies, meteorites etc etc.)

105825d1187976735-skies.jpg

105826d1187976735-skies..jpg

Numbers in squares = contents of the layer=sky.
Numbers in circles = surface of the layer=sky.

[Quran:67:3] He Who created the seven skies (Layers) one above another: No want of proportion wilt thou see in the Creation of (God) Most Gracious. So turn thy vision again: sees you any flaw?
[67:5] And we have adorned the lowest sky with Lamps, ....
[25:61] Blessed is He Who made constellations in the skies, and placed therein a Lamp(sun) and an illuminated (Moon);
[30:48] It is God Who sends the Winds, and they raise the Clouds: then does He spread them in the sky as He wills, and break them into fragments, until thou seest rain-drops issue from the midst thereof: then when He has made them reach such of his servants as He wills behold, they do rejoice!-
[16:79] Do they not look at the birds, held poised in the midst of the sky? Nothing holds them up but (the power of) God. Verily in this are signs for those who believe.
=======================================================

And when you travel with speed of light, time stops. And if you travel outside of the sphere that started as a result of Big-Bang or some other expansion method; you basically travel out-side of our time & space frame.

Bukhari:54:429:
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Malik bin Sasaa : The Prophet said, "While I was at the House in a state midway between sleep and wakefulness, (an angel recognized me) as the man lying between two men. A golden tray full of wisdom and belief was brought to me and my body was cut open from the throat to the lower part of the abdomen and then my abdomen was washed with Zam-Zam water and my heart was filled with wisdom and belief. Al-Buraq, a white animal, smaller than a mule and bigger than a donkey was brought to me and I set out with Gabriel. When I reached the nearest heaven(surface of the 1st layer = sky). Gabriel said to the heaven gate-keeper, 'Open the gate.' The gatekeeper asked, 'Who is it?' He said, 'Gabriel.' The gate-keeper,' Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel said, 'Muhammad.' The gate-keeper said, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel said, 'Yes.' Then it was said, 'He is welcomed. What a wonderful visit his is!' There I met Adam and greeted him and he said, 'You are welcomed O son and a Prophet.' Then we ascended to the second sky. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel said, 'Gabriel.' It was said, 'Who is with you?' He said, 'Muhammad' It was asked, 'Has he been sent for?' He said, 'Yes.' It was said, 'He is welcomed. What a wonderful visit his is!" There I met Jesus (Eesa) and Yahya (John the baptist) who said, 'You are welcomed, O brother and a Prophet.' Then we ascended to the third sky. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel said, 'Gabriel.' It was asked, 'Who is with you? Gabriel said, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been sent for?' 'Yes,' said Gabriel. 'He is welcomed. What a wonderful visit his is!' (The Prophet added) There I met Joseph and greeted him, and he replied, 'You are welcomed, O brother and a Prophet!' Then we ascended to the 4th sky and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in the previous heavens. There I met Idris and greeted him. He said, 'You are welcomed O brother and Prophet.' Then we ascended to the 5th sky and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in previous heavens. There I met and greeted Aaron (Haroon) who said, 'You are welcomed O brother and a Prophet". Then we ascended to the 6th sky and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in the previous heavens. There I met and greeted Moses who said, 'You are welcomed O brother and. a Prophet.' When I proceeded on, he started weeping and on being asked why he was weeping, he said, 'O Lord! Followers of this youth who was sent after me will enter Paradise in greater number than my followers.' Then we ascended to the seventh sky and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in the previous heavens. There I met and greeted Abraham who said, 'You are welcomed o son and a Prophet.' Then I was shown Al-Bait-al-Ma'mur (i.e. Allah's House). I asked Gabriel about it and he said, This is Al Bait-ul-Ma'mur where 70,000 angels perform prayers daily and when they leave they never return to it (but always a fresh batch comes into it daily).' Then I was shown Sidrat-ul-Muntaha (i.e. a tree in the seventh heaven) and I saw its Nabk fruits which resembled the clay jugs of Hajr (i.e. a town in Arabia), and its leaves were like the ears of elephants, and four rivers originated at its root, two of them were apparent and two were hidden. I asked Gabriel about those rivers and he said, 'The two hidden rivers are in Paradise, and the apparent ones are the Nile and the Euphrates.' Then fifty prayers were enjoined on me. I descended till I met Moses who asked me, 'What have you done?' I said, 'Fifty prayers have been enjoined on me.' He said, 'I know the people better than you, because I had the hardest experience to bring Bani Israel to obedience. Your followers cannot put up with such obligation. So, return to your Lord and request Him (to reduce the number of prayers.' I returned and requested Allah (for reduction) and He made it forty. I returned and (met Moses) and had a similar discussion, and then returned again to Allah for reduction and He made it thirty, then twenty, then ten, and then I came to Moses who repeated the same advice. Ultimately Allah reduced it to five. When I came to Moses again, he said, 'What have you done?' I said, 'Allah has made it five only.' He repeated the same advice but I said that I surrendered (to Allah's Final Order)'" Allah's Apostle was addressed by Allah, "I have decreed My Obligation and have reduced the burden on My slaves, and I shall reward a single good deed as if it were ten good deeds."

what if 'one above the other' means dimensions such that one universe laid over the other and God encompassing all of them? I always find it hard to grasp the concept of 'one above the other' in terms of distance since that will imply that God is restricted to space and time.

to be honestly speculative, multiverse concept makes it much easier to explain the existence of angels, human, jinns and barzakh side by side but each acting in a way which defy the physical laws of the other worlds.

otherwise, ull need angels travelling with more than speed of light to do what they are supposed to do or else you need very many worm holes to deal with this transportation issue at such high speeds. no?

Actually when I called multiverse idea bogus, I meant to express 2 things. One that it's a mere hypothesis. Second, that such idea was put forth as a result of continuous failure to prove that spontaneous-undirected processes led to whatever we have now. They are desperate to make spontaneous-origin a probablility; hence the idea of more universes. One universe that we have is too finely tuned to have been happened on it's own. Scientists say that.

Otherwise this is a good "hypothesis" which co-relates with Islamic text(Quran & Hadees). Good for Islam. Good for us... Yes one above other "could" also mean side-by-side, but when Quran talks about 7 layers(skies), it says "just like HE made layers in earth". So keeping in mind that analogy of layers-in-earth, I would go for a concentric layers idea. Just like earth has spheres of various layers one outside other. Also the way those layers were described in that Hadees that I quoted, concentric-spheres fits the description.!

Lastly I don't see how concentric-spheres would make existence of Angels/Jinns etc more difficult compared to side by side universes.? I didn't understand your point in this regard.!

"One above another in terms of distance">>>
don't get how this restricts God to time & space!! God is described as "سُبحانَهُ" "Sob-HaanaHoo" = literally meaning "beyond is HE". This refers to HIM being outside of time-&-space-&-physical qualities of ours. Also I would say Quran says 1 year in sight of God (i.e. when heavenly time is being mentioned) is 1000 years of ours... At another place it says, angels take 50,000 years to ascend to God. And we know angels are made of light(electromagnetic waves post#3 >here<) so they do travel with speed of electromagnetic waves. Now in my guess work, the distance comes down to:

50,000 times 1000 times 299,792 (Km/s speed of light) times 31536000(seconds in one year)

I'm not good with maths. So this many Kilometers angel have to travel to get to "Bait-ul-Mamoor"(?).

It doesn't say what's the starting point of above travel. But I presume that verse talks of angels traversing the distance between "surface" of 1st (lowest) layer to surface of outer-most layer. Or more probably it could refer to distance beyond "surface" of outer-most layer, that angels have to travel to get to Bait-ul-Mamoor.

So Voyager 1 has already traveled to "Bait-Ul-Mamoor", with 19,008,810,000 kms traveled?

These are only my hypotheses. Besides, my guess have more zeros than 19 Billion. :-)
Also that travel probably starts beyond 7th layer.(?)

Last edited:
Actually when I called multiverse idea bogus, I meant to express 2 things. One that it's a mere hypothesis. Second, that such idea was put forth as a result of continuous failure to prove that spontaneous-undirected processes led to whatever we have now. They are desperate to make spontaneous-origin a probablility; hence the idea of more universes. One universe that we have is too finely tuned to have been happened on it's own. Scientists say that.

Otherwise this is a good "hypothesis" which co-relates with Islamic text(Quran & Hadees). Good for Islam. Good for us... Yes one above other "could" also mean side-by-side, but when Quran talks about 7 layers(skies), it says "just like HE made layers in earth". So keeping in mind that analogy of layers-in-earth, I would go for a concentric layers idea. Just like earth has spheres of various layers one outside other. Also the way those layers were described in that Hadees that I quoted, concentric-spheres fits the description.!

Lastly I don't see how concentric-spheres would make existence of Angels/Jinns etc more difficult compared to side by side universes.? I didn't understand your point in this regard.!

"One above another in terms of distance">>>
don't get how this restricts God to time & space!! God is described as "سُبحانَهُ" "Sob-HaanaHoo" = literally meaning "beyond is HE". This refers to HIM being outside of time-&-space-&-physical qualities of ours. Also I would say Quran says 1 year in sight of God (i.e. when heavenly time is being mentioned) is 1000 years of ours... At another place it says, angels take 40,000 years to ascend to God. And we know angels are made of light(electromagnetic waves post#3 >here<) so they do travel with speed of electromagnetic waves. Now in my guess work, the distance comes down to:

40,000 times 1000 times 299,792 (Km/s speed of light) times 31536000(seconds in one year)

I'm not good with maths. So this many Kilometers angel have to travel to get to "Bait-ul-Mamoor"(?).

It doesn't say what's the starting point of above travel. But I presume that verse talks of angels traversing the distance between "surface" of 1st (lowest) layer to surface of outer-most layer. Or it could refer to distance beyond "surface" of outer-most layer, that angels have to travel to get to Bait-ul-Mamoor.

So Voyager 1 has already traveled to "Bait-Ul-Mamoor", with 19,008,810,000 kms traveled?

Back
Top Bottom