What's new

‘Our PM is a beggar’: PTI deletes old tweet as govt approaches IMF

keep buzzing but you are nothing but mindless insect. There is nothing to be triggered so go and chill.

Irony.

What does PTI needs to be careful about? The morons who are jumping here up and down like idiots, they should show where IK or Asad Umar said that we will not go to IMF? From day 1 Asad Umar is saying that we have not rejected any options including that of IMF and all options are on the table. We will explore each and every option before going to IMF.
The peathcer league is doing nothing but propaganda along with its Indian buddies. Sane Pakistanis should not fall for it.

The quotations are of what they said during the previous Government's tenure.

Irony.

The quotations are of what they said during the previous Government's tenure.
Previous government was actually the one who said something like "Us rizq sa mot achi jis sa atti ho perwaz main kotai" This was the slogan of NS during election and than he broke all records of loans. IK and PTI use to criticize that. At least PTI leg government is trying and after exhausting every option they are left with no option but to go to IMF which is something Assad Umar has been saying since day 1. I fail to understand what are the patwaris dancing about? In fact they should be ashamed for the fact that it is because of PML N government that Pakistani coffers are now empty and we are forced to once again look at the IMF.

Bring atif mian back, he is best economist of the world but we missed opportunity , we kicked him out due to opposition pressure as he is Qadiani.

People taking money and serving traitors of Pakistan need to be squashed like the filthy cockroaches they are. Need to start with chutia @Champion_Usmani

Lol

You should demand this at the protest
Khadim rizwi belly will malfunction again. This is unrepairable. We should send him to U.S.A. Their mechanics are well trained how to repair belly & .... using rope. Like they treated afghan prisoners.:lol:
I don’t think he will shout “dala” there.
# Khadim rizwi = Repairable in U.S.A

Previous government was actually the one who said something like "Us rizq sa mot achi jis sa atti ho perwaz main kotai" This was the slogan of NS during election and than he broke all records of loans. IK and PTI use to criticize that. At least PTI leg government is trying and after exhausting every option they are left with no option but to go to IMF which is something Assad Umar has been saying since day 1. I fail to understand what are the patwaris dancing about? In fact they should be ashamed for the fact that it is because of PML N government that Pakistani coffers are now empty and we are forced to once again look at the IMF.

Okay, dude. I am not talking about previous Government though am I? I am talking about what PTI said during the previous Government's tenure, that's all. Just saying that they should be a little more careful and analytical, try to appreciate the situation instead of digging their own grave of hypocrisy. That's all : )

That's funny and ironic rather. Instead of really calling out others, you have to admit, PTI should be a little more careful because they don't know what they could end up in themselves in the future.

I think they already are and they just don’t know it yet.

realities of life do hit people.
What matters is how competent they are in utilizing these loans since the last government would just steal them for themselves.

So, why did PTI beggars call former PM a beggar? Why?

It seems as though PTI beggars are rediscovering their auqaat.

No other choice for PTI.
Can’t take take money from Saudi and UAE due to conditions. Saudi want Pakistani ground troops to attack Yemen. UAE wants cancel any agreement with Iran, basically help in further isolate iran. Puchiyas (patwari chutiyas) are crying about IMF because they don’t understand anything about finance.

Here watch this video about ex statements of Ik about IMF and not once but many times..
And here
These idiots don’t understand that politics is never stagnant, it’s constantly changing. It’s like playing chess.

Back
Top Bottom