What's new

Our nuclear weapons are not for Diwali: PM Modi

The very same Indians that supposedly called our nuclear bluff with yet another masterpiece. It was Pakistan who called India’s bluffs. Both conventional and nuclear. We haven’t kept ours for Shab e Baraat either. They are a deterrent and served their purpose on 27th Feb when India wanted to attack using missiles.

Listen carefully, you have complete control of your territory and we have control over ours, we are 82% hindus and majority in India, so its our country and a single Hindu country, we will not let it fall to Abrahamic religions, you get that? We will control our minorities like you do, we will make them Hindu and they will do it themselves like those 2 sisters did...

You think only you have nukes? we can build 200 more within few weeks...

I feel the same..:pakistan:

Good luck trying to convert millions of Muslims to Hinduism. My condolences in advance toward you and other Hindus.

Secondly, please build 200 more nukes *cough* use Israeli technology *cough*

Good luck trying to convert millions of Muslims to Hinduism. My condolences in advance toward you and other Hindus.

get yourself checked...it can be symptoms of TB:rolleyes:

Indian deep state is full of chanakyas...:)

You think only you have nukes? we can build 200 more within few weeks...

I feel the same..:pakistan:
with in weeks? Chora itni karo jitni lapait sako. BC nuclear bomb weeks main 200 bana saktay ho to mehnat kar kay toilet bana lo

What if our DGISPR comes with a tweet....... Yes they are for diwalis only... :rofl:

Oh, yes. I am awaiting for some juicy response from Pakistan. But possibly, it won't be DG(ISPR).

@ Indians
What is wrong with you PM/Politics?
Nowhere else on earth does a politician talk so much about another nation.
Why are you people so obsessed with us?

you people need to get your hate under control before it destroys you.

My dear. If they, God forbid, follow your advice, then what the hell we PDFians would do?

For India the Pakistan word is being used and abused like George Bush used the 9/11 card for any issue back in the 2000s.

Pretty soon people will get tired of it like they even did in the US. Modi does not seem to be coherent anymore.

He may not appear to be coherent; but he is relevant.

This Hindu extremist bastard is only good at talking tough at rallies.

He has been in power for so many years and didn’t remember his nuclear crackers back then.

We humiliated his rape nation on the 27th and they cannot get over it. I like it a lot.

Back
Top Bottom