What's new

Our neighbour Pakistan is on the brink of collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan has to saved from a certain collapse. For that US,IMF, other developed countries should make sure that it doesn't stop the penultimate billion $ aid money which it distributes to similar countries.
Pakistan should shed its inhibitions and ask India's help in guarding its western borders with Afghanistan, deal with flood problem, extremism, ethnic divide, economic recovery, policy formulation, and giving interest free loans.
Only this can ensure the survival of pakistan.

Pakistan has to saved from a certain collapse. For that US,IMF, other developed countries should make sure that it doesn't stop the penultimate billion $ aid money which it distributes to similar countries.
Pakistan should shed its inhibitions and ask India's help in guarding its western borders with Afghanistan, deal with flood problem, extremism, ethnic divide, economic recovery, policy formulation, and giving interest free loans.
Only this can ensure the survival of pakistan.

Sir what have you drink?:angry:
Are you even in your senses?:hitwall:

Pakistan does'nt need aid, but yes Pakistan needs trade, Pakistanis see aid as if someone had bombed them. Rest of all you typed is like.....:hitwall::hitwall:

well its not something that I didn't expect. I spoke truth but truth is bitter & sour. You will realize this one day. This is why pak is still cooperating with US even after OBL adventure.
I love your sense of humour AP.
Cheers.

well its not something that I didn't expect. I spoke truth but truth is bitter & sour. You will realize this one day. This is why pak is still cooperating with US even after OBL adventure.
I love your sense of humour AP.
Cheers.

You should know that trolling is not tolerated here at PDF, be careful while trolling.

Old topic,:bounce::bounce::bounce:
Not only indians or Foreigners , even some Pakistanis says the same , But Pakistan is Becoming More and More Exposed and Important then Ever.
It has the record of Maximum Attention Throughout the world . The Importance of the Existence of Pakistan can't be denied by anyone !!!!
we are protector of a very special Heritage . Our Defence not only lie in the hands of our Military, it has deep rooting in our souls . We were born Independent , Live Independent,and will Die Independent Insha ALLAH

Old topic,:bounce::bounce::bounce:
Not only indians or Foreigners , even some Pakistanis says the same , But Pakistan is Becoming More and More Exposed and Important then Ever.
It has the record of Maximum Attention Throughout the world . The Importance of the Existence of Pakistan can't be denied by anyone !!!!
we are protector of a very special Heritage . Our Defence not only lie in the hands of our Military, it has deep rooting in our souls . We were born Independent , Live Independent,and will Die Independent Insha ALLAH

Who is making you Ghulam??? No one is threatening pakistan existence. Why are you replying on assumption u have made?

They do hate Pakistan because in spite of all their efforts Pakistan has been Gaining Power and a firm base , they want situation just like Kashmir there

Height of stupidity...Why do we hate pakistan??? There is no reason at all... Is it what you are taught???? (that Indian hate pakistan)

Why are indians so concerned about Pakistan?

Coz you are our neighbor and any disturbance in your country affect us directly.. Khuda na khasta if something bad happen in pakistan, the people will take refuse to India, Afghanistan or Iran. Thats why we are concern.... A better pakistan is better for the reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom