What's new

Our failed love story :(

I never knew that i can bend in front of anybody too much..I m a guy who lives wid honor ..now i cry for it that how a person like me can bend too much n have patience.I cant tell u yaar..how much insult i used to feel after her every rejection :cry:

Haha. Oy banday da puttar ban. Ron lap pya jidan kudi hundi'an.

Bas dana pai ja, te kabutariyan appi aun gya'n. ;)

Oye Paana banday da puttar ban, grow a f$%in pair, you meet many people in life, and yeah it goes pear shaped sometimes, even when you think it will last forever. But you will meet someone else, you sound like a 12 year old, who got some for the first time.

Awesome....
Love is part of every religion in the world...
But
in this world the word love marriage always consider as bad incident in life... But i have very good examples to proof this phenomenon as well..
Buddy after all the good persons form both sex are very little in proportions. :tup:

I gift her a car...:undecided:.... but she didn't returned it to me.... that guy going to settle in USA.... and i prefer to stay and settle in India.i can't leave my parents alone here... she argued on that.... i neva cared... anyways im happy with my parents and chota brother..

You are such a loser , if you talk to a girl for few weeks means you can easily judge her character. But its quite funny in your case you can't able to understand her fully even after 10yrs? IMO you deserved right treatment don't blame others.

@paan singh
leave it ..its not worth the effort ..dont make your life a thamaasha because of your negatives ..
You will be encouraged by your friends ,dont listen to them ..you will feel lonely , enjoy it .
In nature when fruit is ripe it will fall down without forcing it ..i am sure mother nature will bless you with a precious jewel ..keep patience

Dedicated to all aashiq. :smitten::smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oye Paana banday da puttar ban, grow a f$%in pair, you meet many people in life, and yeah it goes pear shaped sometimes, even when you think it will last forever. But you will meet someone else, you sound like a 12 year old, who got some for the first time.

LoL @ your last sentence.

I don't know why Indians or Pakistanis always want to share their failed love adventures. I was always taught to keep sadness to myself. I never talked to anyone about anything. Always just kept it inside.

Well do you earn enough to start a family Independently?
Do you earn enough to stand tall your 6' 1" tall chest in front of Girl parent?
If not then you are not ready yet. First achieve this goal,ASAP. Ask your girl to help you by wait by not marrying any one else.

and make your parents watch this episode of satyamev jayate

Paan singh - lagta hai pehli baar aesa howa hai tumhare saath? :lol: giving you advise at this time will not work because anyone in your place will stick to his own mind and heart so... kuch dino ke liye aese hi manju ban kar betho akhir khud hi theek hojaogay :lol:

LoL @ your last sentence.

I don't know why Indians or Pakistanis always want to share their failed love adventures. I was always taught to keep sadness to myself. I never talked to anyone about anything. Always just kept it inside.

chalo ab keh bhi do ke tumhare saath kiya howa hai :lol:

@Paan singh

If you really loved her means just go 2 her home and just express your interest (don't disclose about your relationship) then you understand perspective of her family. Then take decision accordingly , courage is asset to achieve everything.

my love story is different ... I am doing M .tech( actually i am SW but due to some problem joined in Mtech)..... few months back my girl got a proposal an SW engineer with 80K salary.... that's it 10 years of our love story evaporated just like that ... don't know what happen she agreed that proposal....she gonna marry this oct 10-11 .....

Sh!t happens some times leave it bro... be cool...

Indian women these days are getting ridiculously materialistic that its getting annoying. They dont seem to care about love anymore, just money and their husband's bank balance.

I started dating this girl Asha when we were both 18 four years ago, we are 22 and in last year of university now. Her parents dont know, and they have been looking for arranged marriage proposals for her. I told her to tell her parents that she loves me and will marry me in the future (we have same religion, caste, ethnicity), but she said she was scared because her parents are super conservative. Two months ago, she got a proposal from a 28 year old ugly Banker here in Canada who makes crazy money (like 150k/year), and now she is telling me to forget her because she is scared to tell her parents and also that this is a "good" rishta for her future. So there goes 4 years of love and relationship down the hill for money. It makes me so sad, but what can you do?

Most women these days only care about money and bank balance sadly...

Haha. Oy banday da puttar ban. Ron lap pya jidan kudi hundi'an.

Bas dana pai ja, te kabutariyan appi aun gya'n. ;)

I think many girls too think in the same way to manage their pocket money. :cry:

Paan singh - lagta hai pehli baar aesa howa hai tumhare saath? :lol: giving you advise at this time will not work because anyone in your place will stick to his own mind and heart so... kuch dino ke liye aese hi manju ban kar betho akhir khud hi theek hojaogay :lol:

chalo ab keh bhi do ke tumhare saath kiya howa hai :lol:

I never even told my friends or cousins or anyone.

If you're going to do something wrong make sure you tell nobody. :angel:

@Paan singh

If you really loved her means just go 2 her home and just express your interest (don't disclose about your relationship) then you understand perspective of her family. Then take decision accordingly , courage is asset to achieve everything.

I hv done more than enough,i mean much more than my capacity n my nature but pta ni vo sunti hi ni hai..
mere ko us pe gussa bhi ni aata,she is such a good grll....
Her family is conservative n she will prefer to die rather than running wid me and disrespecting her parents..
My Dad will kill me if he get to know wat m doing here but i had courage to tell my mom coz she is close to me and my dad is retired army officer :devil: :azn:

Har roj subah uski yaad aati hai :(,i look at my mobile phone like mad person waiting for smthing which is not coming n will never come. :cry:

i curse the day when i met her n curse god that why u brought her in my life?..i was living sexy life..i used to go here n there but ab koi ladki ki taraf dekhne ka dil ni karta...

Dil ni maanta... :(

@paan singh bhai just 1 advice...keep luving her aur agr wo nasibb mai hogi to jaroor milegi.. Nd Dnt leave ur self respect..

Back
Top Bottom