What's new

Our failed love story :(

Kisidin facebook me fursat se baat karenge mere love story ke bare me, rula nahi diya to mai apna alsi wala name change kar dunga.

I never knew that i can bend in front of anybody too much..I m a guy who lives wid honor ..now i cry for it that how a person like me can bend too much n have patience.I cant tell u yaar..how much insult i used to feel after her every rejection :cry:

Then we both will be in this state ..ladki ke 2 bhai hai....:lol:
tcrn608l.jpg
tu mere yahan aja main sab bhaiyan noo dekh loongi.

Question is not of money...if this year i am earning 1000 then next year i can raise it to 15000...if you hv knowledge then money will kiss ur foot anytime...matter is not for money....if that was the case then i would have been going for engineer girl or an highly educated grl but i never saw coz i told her that i can feed u for whole life..just be together wid me...but.. :cry:

Bhaag jana ni hai ji,main apne parents ka sir meri wajah se ni jhukna dekhna chahta and i even dont let her to do so..i wanted her to fight n alteast introduce me in front of parents...but she is such a fearful grl...i cant telll..she has own stuff inside brain...:cry:

dil ni karta yaar...brain have 100 resons to reject her but my heart dont have single reson to reject her

meri sabse failed hai.. :(
pta ni mili kyun yeh ladki :(
mera dimaag khrab kar dia

I gift her a car...:undecided:.... but she didn't returned it to me.... that guy going to settle in USA.... and i prefer to stay and settle in India.i can't leave my parents alone here... she argued on that.... i neva cared... anyways im happy with my parents and chota brother..

Not everyone can be like my parents Andim proud of this reality.Paan singh paaji tussi kudi noo le ke bhaag jao(elope with the girl).that will be hell lot a romantic marriage.:wub:

Naukri wale log elope nahi kar sakte, company ko advance mein batana padta hai warna fine laga dete hain aur salary bhi nahi dete. :cry:

tu mere yahan aja main sab bhaiyan noo dekh loongi.

bas rehne do :rolleyes: ...mujhe nepal bhagna padega :rofl:

I gift her a car...:undecided:.... but she didn't returned it to me.... that guy going to settle in USA.... and i prefer to stay and settle in India.i can't leave my parents alone here... she argued on that.... i neva cared... anyways im happy with my parents and chota brother..

well,she was good..she even dint ask me for bucket of flowers which i wanted to send when she was ill :(

oh G Singh,

woh to shakal se bholi bhali larki lagti thee --- remember you showed me her picture?

khayr, tension naa le yaara, har bande ki zindagi main aik choti si love story banti hai --- ya zayada tar logon ki zindagi main banti hai -- aur phir agar toot jaye to woh meethi yaadon main convert ho jaati hai - you will smile when you think about her in coming years... khush raho ke agar teri waqayi main us se shaadi ho jaati to woh meethi yadain shayad torture ban jaati future main

dunya ka koi bhi husband khush nahi hai - wohi meethi love story shayad zehar ki tara karwi lagti agar sab sahi ho jaata. Agar laila majnu ki love story main dono ki end main shaadi ho jaati ti - mujnu ki maa/laila ki saas se us ki itni larayian honi thee ke kya pata kabhi wohi majnu divorce ka bhi soch raha hota :lol:

The bottom line is, tension naa le -- speak to your parents again and see if you can find the solution - if not, just move on i reckon

oh G Singh,

woh to shakal se bholi bhali larki lagti thee --- remember you showed me her picture?

khayr, tension naa le yaara, har bande ki zindagi main aik choti si love story banti hai --- ya zayada tar logon ki zindagi main banti hai -- aur phir agar toot jaye to woh meethi yaadon main convert ho jaati hai - you will smile when you think about her in coming years... khush raho ke agar teri waqayi main us se shaadi ho jaati to woh meethi yadain shayad torture ban jaati future main

dunya ka koi bhi husband khush nahi hai - wohi meethi love story shayad zehar ki tara karwi lagti agar sab sahi ho jaata. Agar laila majnu ki love story main dono ki end main shaadi ho jaati ti - mujnu ki maa/laila ki saas se us ki itni larayian honi thee ke kya pata kabhi wohi majnu divorce ka bhi soch raha hota :lol:

The bottom line is, tension naa le -- speak to your parents again and see if you can find the solution - if not, just move on i reckon

she is very cute nsharif bachi..but vo ab darti hai to kya karun..?...maine bot kia uske liye...

desi papa:- just getlost from this forum.... useless fellow..

bas rehne do :rolleyes: ...mujhe nepal bhagna padega :rofl:
Kaye ko rahnay do you are my veera so its my duty to see to it that u get wat you want.isnt it.Ab y do u want to run too far to napal when im nextdoor.tenu protect kar laingi.

oye papay kay hoja sikh ay tu. jido 12 vajay. . . Udo kurri day maa peyo dey kaar jaavi. . . aur zor naaal naara (shalwaar wala nai awaz wala :P) maari. . . . . Chak dey phatay tey mey nap dayni tawadi saab di killli :D

oye papay kay hoja sikh ay tu. jido 12 vajay. . . Udo kurri day maa peyo dey kaar jaavi. . . aur zor naaal naara (shalwaar wala nai awaz wala :P) maari. . . . . Chak dey phatay tey mey nap dayni tawadi saab di killli :D
:rofl:.................:rofl:

Hmmm... Kya ho raha hai bhai log... Saare Devdas hain yahan...Chinta nahin karna .. Thode din mein sab theek ho jayega...

@ Paan Singh: Le kar bhag jao yaar..Tumhare ghar wale to ready hain hi. Ek baar shaadi ho gayi to uske ghar waale bhi maan jaayenge. Mere khud ke do friends ne bhaag ke shaadi ki hai. Shaadi ke baad sab fit ho jata hai. Ladki ke ghar wale jyaada se jyaada ek do saal tak roothe rahenge. Phir sab normal ho jaata hai..

@danger007 : Sorry to say but Good riddance.. Achchha hi hua tumhare liye...

I dont know much about Sikhism...but cant you convert to a Khalsa Sikh ?

Back
Top Bottom