What's new

Otokar reveils several new products (Incl 30ton IFV)

With these new products OTOKAR just said to FNSS "I am in the game too..."

20130509124056.jpg

Finally some info regarding Tulpar!
@madmusti @ozi2000

Last edited by a moderator:
@Penguin You are Funny ,we are talking here about Otokar !!!

Same question on you ,on what based this ? I know that Italian has many products who base on German Vehicles/Tanks.

@Penguin You are Funny ,we are talking here about Otokar !!!

Same question on you ,on what based this ? I know that Italian has many products who base on German Vehicles/Tanks.

Don't get mad, brother. Otokar Tulpar actually is very similar to Iveco's Dardo in its appearance, even though I doubt that their performances and technical data even are comparable. One could state that Dardo in turn is similar to the Russian BMP-2. No need to reinvent the wheel and have to make something odd enough each time so that it could be called an innovation.

Baykuş;4265248 said:
Don't get mad, brother. Otokar Tulpar actually is very similar to Iveco's Dardo in its appearance, even though I doubt that their performances and technical data even are comparable. One could state that Dardo in turn is similar to the Russian BMP-2. No need to reinvent the wheel and have to make something odd enough each time so that it could be called an innovation.

Otokar CEO says its the best Protected Vehicle on his own Class.

They Work Over 5 Years for Tulpar and it has too the experience that Otokar has gained from Altay Tank Protoype Development Phase.

It´s Based on Altay ,you can see that on the 7 Wheels and the Size.

Now Turkey is 100% self-sufficient on land based forces , well done guys .

Many countries in middle east still have a huge pile of soviet era vechiles like BMP-1 certain tulpar would be an excellent replacement based on Nato standards at a reasonable price .

Now Turkey is 100% self-sufficient on land based forces , well done guys .

Many countries in middle east still have a huge pile of soviet era vechiles like BMP-1 certain tulpar would be an excellent replacement based on Nato standards at a reasonable price .
We still have those old Btr 60 and 80,about 500.
We need to get rid of those first.

T-123456

Im sure we can sell them to some african countries, lol.

15wnd4.jpg

dardo_1.jpg

they have identical appearance,angles, low profile and specification... Tulpar; either based on a FIAT CCV or is a FIAT CCV

even the number of wheels is the exact same 7=6 and this indicates the exact same weight...protection....engine power....suspension....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom