What's new

Otokar Kaya-II

More people pop out suddenly and try annoy us , its just proves one thing we are on right path.Somewhere out there turkish influence increase and its annoy some specific people...

Bstrd. Why are you going personal? i know it, becoz u can't digest the truth. Listen who i,am. I,am the truth & thts y i,m significant & ur load barking confirms that ii,am significant. So, How much u been paid by CIA to keep the public opinion in turkey and other platforms in the way US wanted? Is it a very big bug? Eat the dollars M.F n die.

Me and CIA? Ha. I see you are scared of me. Don't be scared...
'Why are you going personal?', ow so you do admit you have mental issue's by saying it is 'personal'. You're telling me to digest the so called truth but it seems that you have not digested that dog you consumed; that might be the problem causing you're hatred and racism. I rather Bark than whine like you. 'Bstrd...M.F' Ha you're making my job easier; you're swearing once again proves you're inferiority complexity and ignorence. If I had lower I.Q. i would have maybe taken you serious.

P.S. My offer for the treatment is still available, I wouldn't want you to be in the hand of chinese doctors. God know's what they do to mentally ill people like you're self.

More people pop out suddenly and try annoy us , its just proves one thing we are on right path.Somewhere out there turkish influence increase and its annoy some specific people...

Who is that animal to annoy us? Personaly he did not annoy me; i just see him as a target causing me to tease him =)!

Back
Top Bottom