What's new

Oslo's fourth mosque to be opened near highway - People are Frustrated by t

Meesna

Reaction score
Controversy in Norway;

Oslo's fourth mosque to be opened near highway - People are Frustrated by this symbolic structure

309469_214364268628535_208116829253279_569682_1622334458_n.jpg

The Baitun Nasr Mosque will the main place of worship for Norway's 1500 Ahmadiyya members, and will have a capacity of 4500.

Kinda pointless?:undecided:

please, dont call this a mosque.

Ahmadiyyas are NOT muslims.. we Muslims just call it a temple. and it's not the fourth mosque. no... i know at least quite a few.

i agree... evn in 1973 constitution of Pakistan, Ahamdis r declared as non muslim minority...
according to the definiton of Islam "anyone who does not believe in UNITY of Allah n FINALITY (Khatim_an-Nabuwwah) of Prophet (S.A.W.W) fail to be a Muslim" so they r not Muslims

please, dont call this a mosque.

Ahmadiyyas are NOT muslims.. we Muslims just call it a temple. and it's not the fourth mosque. no... i know at least quite a few.

The structure is neither a Buddhist, Hindu, Jainor Sikh in nature, to call it a 'temple'. So don't call it temple. Whatever you claim this way or that way, the structure has only pushed people's frustration for the worse.

The structure is neither a Buddhist, Hindu, Jainor Sikh in nature, to call it a 'temple'. So don't call it temple. Whatever you claim this way or that way, the structure has only pushed people's frustration for the worse.

okay if its not a temple thn u cant evn call it a mosque..
btw a temple is place for religious or spiritual activities..

yes it is not a masjid and yes we will never call it a masjid and yes qadianies will remain non muslims in pakistan and all the muslim countries , alhumdulillah

TARIQ

okay if its not a temple thn u cant evn call it a mosque..
btw a temple is place for religious or spiritual activities..

Don't tell me about my place of worship, buddy. I know it better. Just call it a "place of worship" if you've got no technical term for it.

i could write so much about the ahmadiyah comunity here in Norway, but since i have some work to do and you probably dont care i wont bother. however, even Muslims, Christians and Atheists gets mad at it. more so because if you come to Oslo from the east, that is the first thing you will see. a temple that looks like a mosque. christians and atheists just calls it a mosque, since they pretty much hate muslims here in Norway. they justify their hate towards Muslims by a society that isn't even close to look like muslims.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

as said by tshering dont call it a temple

since it ain't a Mosque i am going to call it a temple, it is not a disrepect. it is the TRUTH!

Back
Top Bottom