What's new

OSINT. Indian Naval Air Arm Surveillance Base Porbandar.

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Porbandar Naval Base 1.jpg

OSINT. Area focus 1.

Area 1 is a residential facility for Indian Coast Guard. Facility official name is CGAE Porbandar (Coast Guard Air Enclave).

Satellite Image of Area 1.

2020-04-24_09h29_36 (3).jpg

Facility has a football ground and a basketball court.

Training internal swimming pool in facility.
pool.jpg

OSINT. Area focus 2.

Area 2 is a Hanger used by Indian Coast Guard

Satellite Image of Area 2.

Hanger CG.jpg

Type of Air crafts held in these Hanger.

1. Dornier
2. HAL Dhruv
Operated by 850 Sqn(ICG)

Image from hanger parking date to 2018.

IMG_20200424_201148.jpg

Image from inside India Coast Guard Dornier
image 111.jpg

OSINT. Area focus 3.

Area 2 is a Hanger used by Indian Navy INAS 314 established on 29 Oct 2019.

Satellite Image of Area 3.

850 Sqn(ICG) Dornier.jpg

Image of Dornier Do 228 of INAS 314 Posted at Porbandar, Image date 29 Nov 2019

2020-04-24_20h58_44 (2).png

Image of Dornier Do 228 being fueled at the hanger year ago. Plus frontal view of the hanger.
Dornier Do 228 img 2.jpg

The Dornier Do 228 Air Crafts of INAS 314 are used for the aerial surveillance of Pakistan Navy in Arabian sea. It is used to study and track Pakistani ships and Submarine activity from Karachi Port.

OSINT. Area focus 4.

Area 4 is a Hanger used by Indian Navy INAS 343, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Squadron
the Squadron operates IAI Heron and IAI Searcher MkII UAVs

Satellite Image of Area 4
Indian Navy INAS 343.jpg

Image of INAS 343, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) IAI Heron taxing to runway for take off 1 year ago.
Drone Indian navy.jpg

These UAVs are remotely controlled from Indian Navy ships to extend their range. This base only serves as a launching pad for UAV.

OSINT. Area focus 5.

This area has not been marked as info on the area is missing and will be updated once available.

OSINT. Area focus 6.

This area is still under construction. seems like some type of residential facility from construction.

OSINT. Area focus 7.

This area is the Air Traffic control tower for the facility.

OSINT. Area focus 8.

This is the civilian Air port building on the facility.

More info will be provided in coming days........

Informational note.

This Air strip cannot used for P8i & other Indian Navy Air crafts cause of Runway length.

Last edited:
Technical details will be updated here.....

Nearest Police Station to the Facility is Udhyog Nagar Police Station. I case of attack on the Airbase they will respond first and travel time is 6 minutes. distance is 3.8 km.

2020-04-24_22h48_47 (2).jpg

Images of the Police station.
2020-04-24_22h47_07 (2).jpg

2020-04-24_22h56_39.jpg

2 years ago Indian navy UAV crashed after takeoff Udhyog Nagar Police Station was the first to respond to seen

The nearest choke poimt to cut the facility from rest of the emergency services is Kali pool it is located 3.3 Km from the Facility.

2020-04-24_23h10_29 (2).jpg

Nearest Rapid Action force HQ is Ahmadabad Gujrat.
It is 411 km are travel time of 7 hrs.

2020-04-24_23h25_12.png

The Activities of Naval Air Arms wing are handled by INS Sardar Patel is a Forward Operating Base (FOB).

located 3.5 km from the facility.
2020-04-25_00h54_59.jpg

Last edited:
Something is cooking and the smell isn't good for sure.

Let us not be overly dramatic. Here are two navy squadrons doing normal, boring recce work, using small aircraft and drones for the purpose, with no offensive capability.

If it seems like something is cooking, it may be your hunger speaking, not the cook.

Regarding the smell, there are several ways of getting rid of it, but with the publication of the new rules and guidelines, offering personal hygiene advice is ruled out as too risky and hazardous. You will have to live with it.

Let us not be overly dramatic. Here are two navy squadrons doing normal, boring recce work, using small aircraft and drones for the purpose, with no offensive capability.

If it seems like something is cooking, it may be your hunger speaking, not the cook.

Regarding the smell, there are several ways of getting rid of it, but with the publication of the new rules and guidelines, offering personal hygiene advice is ruled out as too risky and hazardous. You will have to live with it.

I remember the chef February and what spices he tried to serve us with.

There is this saying in Bengali,"Ate pulao a month ago, and is still licking his fingers."

India under radical Hindu regime cannot be trusted at all. Bharatis need to get rid of these fanatics if they want to avoid a South Asian holocaust

India under radical Hindu regime cannot be trusted at all. Bharatis need to get rid of these fanatics if they want to avoid a South Asian holocaust

:rofl:

We are working on it. But how does that make a simple reconnaissance airstrip a sinister plot against the existence of Pakistan? What is the connection?

It would be impolite not to acknowledge your good wishes, however; thank you for the kind thoughts, which I completely agree with.

Let's move on.

View attachment 626799

OSINT. Area focus 1.

Area 1 is a residential facility for Indian Coast Guard. Facility official name is CGAE Porbandar (Coast Guard Air Enclave).

View attachment 626816

View attachment 626820

OSINT. Area focus 2.

View attachment 626822

1. Dornier
2. HAL Dhruv
Operated by 850 Sqn(ICG)

View attachment 626824

View attachment 626834

OSINT. Area focus 3.

View attachment 626842

View attachment 626866

Image of Dornier Do 228 being fueled at the hanger year ago. Plus frontal view of the hanger.
View attachment 626890
The Dornier Do 228 Air Crafts of INAS 314 are used for the aerial surveillance of Pakistan Navy in Arabian sea. It is used to study and track Pakistani ships and Submarine activity from Karachi Port.

OSINT. Area focus 4.

Area 4 is a Hanger used by Indian Navy INAS 343, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Squadron

View attachment 626900

Image of INAS 343, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) IAI Heron taxing to runway for take off 1 year ago.
View attachment 626908

These UAVs are remotely controlled from Indian Navy ships to extend their range. This base only serves as a launching pad for UAV.

OSINT. Area focus 5.

This area has not been marked as info on the area is missing and will be updated once available.

OSINT. Area focus 6.

This area is still under construction. seems like some type of residential facility from construction.

OSINT. Area focus 7.

OSINT. Area focus 8.

Informational note.

This Air strip cannot used for P8i & other Indian Navy Air crafts cause of Runway length.
brother, you single handedly destroy the day for many..

View attachment 626799

OSINT. Area focus 1.

View attachment 626816

View attachment 626820

OSINT. Area focus 2.

View attachment 626822

1. Dornier
2. HAL Dhruv
Operated by 850 Sqn(ICG)

View attachment 626824

View attachment 626834

OSINT. Area focus 3.

View attachment 626842

View attachment 626866

View attachment 626890

OSINT. Area focus 4.

View attachment 626900

View attachment 626908

OSINT. Area focus 5.

OSINT. Area focus 6.

OSINT. Area focus 7.

OSINT. Area focus 8.

Informational note.

No offense but I'm not really sure what are you trying to prove by posting images from google maps which anyone can see,if there is anything of military importance there then I'm sure our forces would have already figured that out.

Cheers

Just wait till tomorrow i will keep updating info here. All weakness of the whole city will de out layed each and every one.
My only request would be not to post anything that could potentially compromise any of the advantage(s) we hold. Rest keep up the good work of moralizing the nation and demoralizing the foe(s). :pakistan:

No offense but I'm not really sure what are you trying to prove by posting images from google maps which anyone can see,if there is anything of military importance there then I'm sure our forces would have already figured that out.

Cheers

What else should i do here discuss politics?
I am providing you organized info of entire Indian city with locations of their emergency services and first respondents to an attack in area. If you want to fight a war you should analyze entire enemy facility and study their services response time. A country that had google maps in world war 2 would have been a superpower today.

What else should i do here discuss politics?
I am providing you organized info of entire Indian city with locations of their emergency services and first respondents to an attack in area. If you want to fight a war you should analyze entire enemy facility and study their services response time. A country that had google maps in world war 2 would have been a superpower today.

You're over sensationalizing it dear,anyways carry on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom