What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news for Americans and maybe even for some Pakistanis who were the victims.

But bluntly I am not that impressed - our Bin Ladens and Zawahiris go by the names of Hafiz Sayed,Lakhvi,Masoos Azhar, Syed Salahuddin etc.

Until those scums are killed my celebrations don't start.

Yeah and you decide the fate of the world bro...?

This thread is about OBL and nothing else... Period! anything else will lead to an unncessary flame war...

To (at least try to) answer, is it that difficult to understand what's happening here bro? or is an Indian life more precious than an American or Pakistani life? And you blame Pakistan for not doing enough... May be that is the case... But, is that the only variable?

And, can I ask you few honest questions... Have we tried our own people for lack of security or for letting those scums into our country? Was the naval chief sleeping his way to glory when they stepped on your and my mother? why did we not castrate the coast guard for not protecting mumbai, when that was their only job and everyone knew that some stupid attack was imminemt? why didn't we throw out our own PM for being hapless and helpless? Frustration at times is required for a man to be passionate and help him achieve something... But to blame everything on someone else is just avoiding the real issue... We were 'found short and wanting' to help protect ourselves and there is nothing we have done about that either even now... So, we gotta suck it up and deal with it ourselves till we become more professional and hold our politicians and beaurocrats by the scuffle of their neck for failing to do their JOB... Apologies if I offended you, but we gotta look inside sometimes for better results...

buried in SEA???? why ??? why US dint shown the dead body to its people before burying ?

and oh why sea? which sea?

we dont have any such precedent to bury bodies in seas

They did not want a tomb to be built. They wanted to respect islamic tradition of burying ( not burning).
Conspiracy theories of not real OBL is much better than having a public tomb where future terrorists can get inspiration from.

Very worried about the coming days, not in terms of retribution from terrorists, but for the image of Pakistan & Pakistanis living all around the world.

but did you not say the man was dead years ago and this was all conspiracy in one of your otherreplies ?

I am surprised your one of the few people actually questioning why the most wanted man in the world was living in a mansion couple hours drive from the capital of Pakistan. You would think more people would be alarmed by this.

He was living in a city because he was driven out of Afghanistan and later from S. Waziristan by Pakistan army. Living in a city would have made things easier for him -

You will find military presence in all big cities of Pakistan, its stupid thing to make an issue out of.

Sir, you are missing the point.. The point being made is the proximity to the Pakistani Military academy..

buried in SEA???? why ??? why US dint shown the dead body to its people before burying ?

and oh why sea? which sea?

we dont have any such precedent to bury bodies in seas

Maybe he fell out of the jet on the way to diego garcia..
just a "whoops".. and the pilot decided to call it a burial at sea.

Maybe they threw him out..
maybe he was fake..

conspiracy conspiracy..

just kidding

The wait is now on for a detailed statement from GoP.

An old Urdu saying

"baghal mein bacha , sheher mein dhandhor"..

This is one place.. where one would least expect to find OBL..
that is what his lieutenants thought..
that is what the TTP thought.

also.. look at abbotabad on the map..
and how it is connected.
Srinagar isnt very far from muzzafarabad..
but how long is the traveling time to get there??
It takes longer to get to abbotabad.. than to get to Peshawar which is further out.

There are ancient dirt tracks in the mountakns leading to jammu kashmir in the east and tribal areas in the west. Those tracks are well built,lines with stones and had been used for centuries,plus the terrain is very difficult to monitor. Those tracks are forgotten from public memories and cant be seen on google maps,but were used extensively in the days when people used mules.

Bharti BS arrives in town !

Latest-News.gif

India says Pakistan shown as terror ‘sanctuary’

NEW DELHI: The killing of al-Qaeda mastermind Osama bin Laden near Islamabad is further evidence that terrorists find “sanctuary” in Pakistan, Indian Home Minister P. Chidambaram said Monday.

I like his name by the way. Chidambaram. Looks like similar to those games that kids play during load shedding. Chalo light chalai gayi chadambaram khailtai hain.:D

Just an observation.. Away from all the blames and counter blames..

We in the subcontinent are constant victims of terrorism. But you gotta give it to the Americans.. This man attacked them 10 years back. They went thru 10 years of brickbats from all over the world including some of their NATO allies on their WoT. But they did not step back and now they got the man they feel responsible for that attack. Think how a normal American would be thinking at this time. The level of patriotism would be unbelievable. Can you ever imagine an Indian or Pakistani govt so resilient in tracking and killing people they feel are responsible for killing its citizens..

I don't think so..

Being the world's sole hyper power both economically and militarily with un-imaginable influence over numerous countries of the world has its perks mate.

BBC is report is indirectly blaming pakistan for hiding OBL in pakistan.

Obviously - for God's sake he was living in freaking luxury in a huge compound with 3 wives and family and no one knew?? Who in their right mind will believe such rubbish that they didi not know -- see there have to be all sorts of people around to support Bin laden there and all that the all seeing ISI did not notice?

Here's the fun part:

This is the pic that NDTV of India is showing on its front page:

And here is the pic from which the above pic was photoshopped as a cheap trick:

laden_280_639545a.jpg

Hail NDTV :yahoo:

Orange media. i told you already Indians are spreading fake pictures and which is shameful. the channels here in Pakistan are running news that NO fresh picture of OBL has been released

but did you not say the man was dead years ago and this was all conspiracy in one of your otherreplies ?

I never said I believed that, I was quoting a video of Benazir Bhutto where she exclusively claimed that Bin Laden was dead. Anyways, I was still in a state of shock, & still am. I never said it was a conspiracy.

Obviously - for God's sake he was living in freaking luxury in a huge compound with 3 wives and family and no one knew?? Who in their right mind will believe such rubbish that they didi not know -- see there have to be all sorts of people around to support Bin laden there and all that the all seeing ISI did not notice?

Nobody knew about Lal Masjid either...

He was living in a city because he was driven out of Afghanistan and later from S. Waziristan by Pakistan army. Living in a city would have made things easier for him -

You missed my point. However it was tora bora where he was last confirmed to have been. Since then everything has been speculation. Besides being widely known he was in Pakistan.

Maybe he fell out of the jet on the way to diego garcia..
just a "whoops".. and the pilot decided to call it a burial at sea.

Maybe they threw him out..
maybe he was fake..

conspiracy conspiracy..

just kidding

The wait is now on for a detailed statement from GoP.

:undecided: why US and Western media is claiming quoting US officials that his body is buried in Sea???

American eagle has also posted the news with confidence . one wonders whats the big hurry ? where is the DNA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom