What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly the funny part and here's where the contradiction comes.

Some say that Pakistan is a weak, failed state and a US puppet.

Yet same people say that Pakistan gives US up the arse while US pays Pakistan to do it.

Another contradiction is that if US is supporting Pakistan even after knowing that Pakistan supports terrorists, then US itself becomes a terrorist state.

If USA trust pak army then why Kerry-Lugard bill?

Pakistan-safest haven for terrorist and it supports terrorism! OBL living just 60 km away from Pakistani capital...no bigger a proof you need now ;)..

If USA trust pak army then why Kerry-Lugard bill?

If US didn't trust Pakistan army you'd be seeing much more noise from within the US government. It's still relatively quiet with only a few politicians making some noise.

After OBL's death..the americans are celebrating..but the real problem starts now....go and tackle the angry and ready to retaliate more inspired terrorist groups!..

Pakistan-safest haven for terrorist and it supports terrorism! OBL living just 60 km away from Pakistani capital...no bigger a proof you need now ;)..

Only as far as bharatis and western conspiracy theorists are concerned. :lol:

and who is the killer of these all victims
not Usama But USA
Osama who was son of a Richest family of Arab ....was he Crazy to leave all the riches and live life in caves and jungles
the terrorism of USA and Israel forced him to rose arms against all Anti-Islam

I don't understand what a lot of members here are defending. Are they saying Osama living in a mansion in Pakistan's urban city is business as usual and does not indicate a security failure..??

One question..Is Osama being found living in the middle of a garrison city of Pakistan, any less of a failure than what 26/11 was for India?? I am leaving 9/11 out since at that time, the threat of terrorism in USA was not of same proportions as it exists in the world today..

Sir,

It is not a security failure----OBL mastered the art of deception---it is next to impossible to accept that anyone in the agency isi knew about it----because it is not practical to understand-----$25 million is such a big number that it would waiver the belief of many----maybe someone higher up knew about it---maybe one or two---but blaming the agency persay----that didnot happen.

The americans and pak cannot believe that he fooled them for so long---specially the americans---that is why they are blaming the paks------remember the americans have the habbit of blamig everyone else for their failures---once they get the oppurtunity they will shove it all the way up th ehole----that is what the isi is feeling in its guzooo.

The failure in this case is a lack of statement coming from the pak millitary consortium about their role in this strike----if they failed to detect the americans---then GENERAL KIYANI NEEDS TO BE FIRED-----if that man has an aota of HONOR AND DIGNITY left in him---he must resign right away.

Following in his footsteps GENERAL PASHA MUST ALSO RESIGN IF HE HAS ANY SHAME LEFT IN HIM OR HE MUST BE FIRED OTHERWISE----.

As for the senior moderator---he has a habbit of arguing without any substance----he has a habbit of putting the capabilities of pak millitary on a mighty pedastal and you cannot disagree with him----even if the incompetence of pak millitary stares right in the face---.

My bad. But still no discrepency, because they're saying when it was under construction.
No problem. We all make mistakes.

The discrepancy is that, again I am relying on memory, that the land was purchased in 2004. On second thought, may be it was wrong information and construction did begin earlier. But now a new doubt. When they raided, the house was under construction, i.e. no one had started to live there yet. You can't possibly make any sense at that stage, who will be residing in the building once it is complete. So the story of the raid in 2003 is basically irrelevant and doesn't absolve the agencies.

If US didn't trust Pakistan army you'd be seeing much more noise from within the US government. It's still relatively quiet with only a few politicians making some noise.

Are you not listening the noise? May be time to check ear drums!!

The real problems bigger than earlier will start now..the terrorist groups are more inspired and angry now than ever before..

Are you not listening the noise? May be time to check ear drums!!

:lol:

I am talking about US politicians. Yes, few are making noises, but it's mostly from media and online conspiracy theorists.

No problem. We all make mistakes.

The discrepancy is that, again I am relying on memory, that the land was purchased in 2004. On second thought, may be it was wrong information and construction did begin earlier. But now a new doubt. When they raided, the house was under construction, i.e. no one had started to live there yet. You can't possibly make any sense at that stage, who will be residing in the building once it is complete. So the story of the raid in 2003 is basically irrelevant and doesn't absolve the agencies.

You're right then. Since it was during construction, it's basically pointless. I had obviously assumed wrongly that it was after construction, in which case it would have made a difference.

But I think it's far fetched to say that Pakistan was harbouring him. The compound wasn't that safe to begin with and could easily be attacked if someone wanted. It's basically open for attack. They'd have got him some much more secure location.

TO indians and other KAFIRS all Jihadees are terrorists even if they Resist for their own rights like in Kashmir ,Afghanistan,Palestine :disagree:
all General Pakistanis and other muslims know the difference between GOOD JIHADI and BAD JIHADI

and...... yes..... YES.....:agree:
i confirm that we do support, our Army do support GOOD JIHADI 's as they have been real strength of our ARMY and Pakistan in PAST
even now these jihadees do keep respect for Pakistan SEcurity

AND also there are BAD JIHADI :oops:
that are beying supported by RAW :devil:
and CIA:smokin:
who act to put Pakistan and Islam Peace in Danger , and our ISI and ARMY know them and have clear proofs of their existance and involvement in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom