What's new

Osama Bin Laden Raid: Pakistan Hints China Wants a Peek at Secret Helicopte

Thanks for your advice, but I am more inclined to believe that the Chinese helicopter industry knows better than a person like you who thinks that a helicopter can be built from simply sightseeing. Speaking of skulls, please prove to us that you have something in yours by posting better-informed opinions.

Man, don't I wish you were the US Chief of Staff. Then China would have the world's most advanced helicopter fleet.

I urge you to read my post properly . I didn't say that Chinese will build the full Helicopter with stealth technology. There are multiple COS in US, Please try to mention which one. Irrespective of me becoming any COS China wont have Advanced helicopter fleet let alone Advanced Car fleet.

I urge you to read my post properly . I didn't say that Chinese will build the full Helicopter with stealth technology. There are multiple COS in US, Please try to mention which one. Irrespective of me becoming any COS China wont have Advanced helicopter fleet let alone Advanced Car fleet.

There is no such thing as "full" stealth technology. Each aircraft can have a level of stealthiness, but no aircraft can bey completely stealth. Not the J-20, not the F-22. If China is to build a stealth helicopter, it will be all aspect stealth, not the semi stealth seen on the WZ-10 or WZ-19.

Yeah, there are multiple Chiefs of Staff in the US. And none of them would ever recommend building a helicopter purely from "seeing" the wreckage of another.

Speaking of car fleets, China's electric and hybrid vehicles are proven and tested to be the most capable in the world. The BYD E6 has 400 km of range (much larger than the Ford's 40 km), max speed of 160 km/hr, and a charging time of 20 minutes (compared to the 3-4 hour charging time for the Focus). China is also the first country to officially bring hybrid/electric vehicles into production, beating the US by 4 years. No other electric vehicle in the world has anything close to what the E6 puts out.

And BTW, the first of Chinese electric and hybrid vehicles will enter the US market this year.

What is this ? Metallurgy is not something you can unravel just by analyzing a finished component. I dont think anyone would gain anything. Except for the media going off on a frenzy.

Yeah, I agree! That is why the Chinese J-20 has nothing to do with F117. Now you guys understand? So don't warry, Everything is in control.

There is no such thing as "full" stealth technology. Each aircraft can have a level of stealthiness, but no aircraft can bey completely stealth. Not the J-20, not the F-22. If China is to build a stealth helicopter, it will be all aspect stealth, not the semi stealth seen on the WZ-10 or WZ-19.

Yeah, there are multiple Chiefs of Staff in the US. And none of them would ever recommend building a helicopter purely from "seeing" the wreckage of another.

Wondering why then China is interested in seeing the wreckage?

Speaking of car fleets, China's electric and hybrid vehicles are proven and tested to be the most capable in the world. The BYD E6 has 400 km of range (much larger than the Ford's 40 km), max speed of 160 km/hr, and a charging time of 20 minutes (compared to the 3-4 hour charging time for the Focus). China is also the first country to officially bring hybrid/electric vehicles into production, beating the US by 4 years. No other electric vehicle in the world has anything close to what the E6 puts out.

And BTW, the first of Chinese electric and hybrid vehicles will enter the US market this year.

This was was supposed to be released two years ago and has been postponed twice. May be we can discuss this once its in the road. And if you want to say that Chinese were the pioneer in Electric cars, I request you to do a search for REVA.

Wondering why then China is interested in seeing the wreckage?

Take a completely unlikely thought scenario, if today a J-10 crashed in canada there is no doubt US will want to take a look at the remains even though they already have something superior in service.

You would look at it if only to learn how to better shoot it down.
This is a big deal. They definitely didn't want to even reveal it, let alone lose it.

China, like many countries, already has high-def photos of the F-22, so they have some idea of the body contouring -- not to mention their own work in the J-20. What was missing was the actual materials in the fuselage.

Here's what I wrote elsewhere:

The materials technology on these choppers is likely to be the same or better than the one on F-22, so this is like getting your hands on a piece of the F-22 fuselage. Regardless of how good China's own J-20 is, they will want to know what makes an F-22 tick. The Americans are now left in a quandary: will China develop radar technologies to see their F-22 or not?

Was getting OBL worth compromising their F-22 stealth technology?

This was was supposed to be released two years ago and has been postponed twice. May be we can discuss this once its in the road. And if you want to say that Chinese were the pioneer in Electric cars, I request you to do a search for REVA.

It was released in China already, but I'm guessing that you don't catch up on the news. Their CEO announced that BYD will officially entering the US and Western European markets this year.

REVA's product, with a range of 160 km and max speed of 104 kph, is nowhere near the specifications of the BYD series, let alone being "world leading". REVA's next model won't be released until 2013.

Do some damn research and come up with a hybrid or electric car with a range of 400 km and a charging time of 20 minutes. China has been named the leader of electric vehicles not by me, but my economists and financial articles. I doubt you even read them.

Back
Top Bottom