What's new

Orya Maqbool Jan Column about General Qamar Javeed Bajwa in 2018 .

Good job at exposing your lack of intellect in words. Because they don't even make sense.
As for evidence defining faith and faith not defining evidence. You must be semi or completely retarded to not comprehend the logic of "faith"? Faith is to believe something is without needing to prove it, because if you could prove it then where exactly is the faith? If I believe in the existence of heavy traffic on a road which I haven;t reached yet, but only because of a radio announcement. Then am I following evidence or my faith and trust on the source of that information?

Faith is about knowing, accepting and trusting a source. It;s not about your bloody evidence and both history and psychology have proven that only those with the lack of "intuitive thought process" and a complete lack of ability to think deeply are the ones often running after the word "evidence", and happy keeping themselves in the ignorance.

Just because your mind is too feeble to even try to comprehend something you can't prove, just because you are lacking on the intellect to actually try to convince yourself, and the lazy approach is always an easy escape. Because, eh get me the proof because I'm too lazy and dumb to go around doing some research, so then you have to question those who actually know what they are doing and why?

But then again ignorance is bliss and people become hyper when you show them the level of their ignorance and start pouring in from all directions to defend their projective reality.

Dekho, kahan sai intellects ai hain.

Forget all of this. 3 years extension is way too much and very stupid. We need to be building the institution. The mantra on which Prime Minister Imran Khan came was to eliminate corruption and to promote meritocracy. In every speech, he mentioned meritocracy.

Aaj hudhi uss nai democracy, meritocracy ka janaza nikal diya hai. Agr yeh Turkey hota, tou likh kar rakhlo kai log abhi sarkon per hotai.

Ignorance is not a power. It's a state of extreme weakness. The ignorant is not strong or powerful but extremely insecure. Their mind works around denial, escapism, and extremely egoistic behavior.

Or perhaps isi liye you have a mulk to come here and question them. There are many who wish they could do just this much.

Lol. The classic: "Oh you got robbed? No worries man, some people were raped, be thankful."

Just because some have it worse doesn't mean you don't have right to challenge what's wrong.

And your rant does? Talk about being over confidence, but being over confident without knowledge is a hallmark of ignorant. Now lets see what word soup you just spewed actually means.

Good job at exposing your lack of intellect in words. Because they don't even make sense.

As for evidence defining faith and faith not defining evidence. You must be semi or completely retarded to not comprehend the logic of "faith"? Faith is to believe something is without needing to prove it, because if you could prove it then where exactly is the faith? If I believe in the existence of heavy traffic on a road which I haven;t reached yet, but only because of a radio announcement. Then am I following evidence or my faith and trust on the source of that information?

So lets first define "FAITH"

faith

noun
complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

"this restores one's faith in politicians"
synonyms: trust, belief, confidence, conviction, credence, reliance, dependence; More

strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof.

"bereaved people who have shown supreme faith"

synonyms: religion, church, sect, denomination, persuasion, religious persuasion, religious belief, belief, code of belief, ideology, creed, teaching, dogma, doctrine

"she gave her life for her faith"

So faith requires no proof, that is the hallmark of faith.

What a flimsy example of faith you have provided there. So there is a radio announcement of a road that you havent reached yet, there is no one else who had also seen it than the chances are that road doesnt exist in reality. How can you assume there is heavy traffic on that road, when the existence of road is not even verified. Believing in existence of road with out any evidence for it is a hallmark of ignorance. There is nothing that can not be justified by using whole faith argument, its nothing but an argument from ignorance which you seems to be full of.

Faith is about knowing, accepting and trusting a source. It;s not about your bloody evidence and both history and psychology have proven that only those with the lack of "intuitive thought process" and a complete lack of ability to think deeply are the ones often running after the word "evidence", and happy keeping themselves in the ignorance.

There is no trust without evidence. So let me get this straight, because I ask for evidence of ones statement which one wants to be considered to be as facts this means I lack "intuitive thought process", interesting. In order for one to think "deeply", first one must be ready to question the authenticity of information being provided.
But lets see what other gems you have to say here to establish your moral and intellectual superiority.

Just because your mind is too feeble to even try to comprehend something you can't prove, just because you are lacking on the intellect to actually try to convince yourself, and the lazy approach is always an easy escape. Because, eh get me the proof because I'm too lazy and dumb to go around doing some research, so then you have to question those who actually know what they are doing and why?

Yes my mind is too feeble to comprehend something that cant be proven, come again. You really are stupid.

I am sorry but Faith is all about believe with out evidence, yet I am the one who is being lazy and cant do my research to look for proof of it. Here is a thought, if there is actual empirical proof of something, it would not require crutches of faith.

But then again ignorance is bliss and people become hyper when you show them the level of their ignorance and start pouring in from all directions to defend their projected reality.

If you had a footing in reality, you wouldnt need faith for it. You would not use an argument from ignorance and fill in the gap with Faith.

Here is a thing, you really like to think that you are some kind on intellectual powerhouse, in reality you are nothing but an utter pompous tit, who's only ability is to make up some conjecture and tried to pass it for some intellectual argument but in reality you have little to no understanding. Your ignorance yet over confidence is what makes you an utter and complete sham. What a moron you truly are.

And your rant does? Talk about being over confidence, but being over confident without knowledge is a hallmark of ignorant. Now lets see what word soup you just spewed actually means.

So lets first define "FAITH"

faith

noun
complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

"this restores one's faith in politicians"
synonyms: trust, belief, confidence, conviction, credence, reliance, dependence; More

strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof.

"bereaved people who have shown supreme faith"

synonyms: religion, church, sect, denomination, persuasion, religious persuasion, religious belief, belief, code of belief, ideology, creed, teaching, dogma, doctrine

"she gave her life for her faith"

So faith requires no proof, that is the hallmark of faith.

What a flimsy example of faith you have provided there. So there is a radio announcement of a road that you havent reached yet, there is no one else who had also seen it than the chances are that road doesnt exist in reality. How can you assume there is heavy traffic on that road, when the existence of road is not even verified. Believing in existence of road with out any evidence for it is a hallmark of ignorance. There is nothing that can not be justified by using whole faith argument, its nothing but an argument from ignorance which you seems to be full of.

There is no trust without evidence. So let me get this straight, because I ask for evidence of ones statement which one wants to be considered to be as facts this means I lack "intuitive thought process", interesting. In order for one to think "deeply", first one must be ready to question the authenticity of information being provided.
But lets see what other gems you have to say here to establish your moral and intellectual superiority.

Yes my mind is too feeble to comprehend something that cant be proven, come again. You really are stupid.

I am sorry but Faith is all about believe with out evidence, yet I am the one who is being lazy and cant do my research to look for proof of it. Here is a thought, if there is actual empirical proof of something, it would not require crutches of faith.

If you had a footing in reality, you wouldnt need faith for it. You would not use an argument from ignorance and fill in the gap with Faith.

Here is a thing, you really like to think that you are some kind on intellectual powerhouse, in reality you are nothing but an utter pompous tit, who's only ability is to make up some conjecture and tried to pass it for some intellectual argument but in reality you have little to no understanding. Your ignorance yet over confidence is what makes you an utter and complete sham. What a moron you truly are.

If there was something called ability to reason or to even construct an intellectual argument in your brain. I would be definitely interested in an exchange. But little ignorant kids, who are nothing but a victim of the manipulative informational onslaught. Who are presented and fed ignorance in the shape of shiny ideas, and who are too eager to jump on board without carrying the ability to critically assess what is being fed to them.
Their entire argument revolves around escape, because that's what they convince themselves with.

What exactly is evidence? Something you see, something you touch? Or something you know "is"? And does knowing some thing "is" means one has to be able to show it to another?
How can you show something which you know "is", while they lack the intellect to comprehend it? Because it takes personal discovery and a personal journey to reach this destination and not a borrowed one. But then again, ignorants love to borrow whatever happens to be the fashion of the time.

It takes far greater than the ordinary animal brain of a human to comprehend something that exists beyond our reality. A character in a video game can never think of his programmer, he can only exist within the game world and cannot even comprehend the world outside the game. And that's true for most of you little minded folk who lack what it takes to even comprehend something that is far superior and beyond your limited intellect. So when facing that, you kids end up wanting evidence. While the very idea of faith revolves around "belief". To believe through study of everything around us. To know even our effin DNA is programmed by a superior intellect. But then again that takes intellect and ability to research. And people with lack luster brains, who can;t even understand science but only borrow a part of it through second hand and third hand ideas in books and videos, they will be able to research, think, and discover the proof which is necessary to convince themselves?
What would be the purpose of reward for belief and punishment for lack of belief if things were to be obvious to every IGNORAMUS? Nah, it's only for those who think, who observe, and who reflect. Monkeys like you are definitely counted out of it.

So be happy with your "Compounded Ignorance", and back to the "enjoyment of delusion".

It's kinda funny, my use of the word "Ignorant" is what attracted you to the discussion. Funny people are, who live insecurity and call it life.

Anyways retard, I have better things to do than try and waste my time with a lack luster brain like yours. If you had a better one, you wouldn't be a victim of the World, but you are, and that's enough to explain your miserable state. And I do feel sorry for you folk.

Last edited:
Please Recite Durood Shareef . Jazak ALLAH .
Orya Maqbool Jan about Selection of Army Chief General Qamar Javeed Bajwa in a column in 2018 . Sharing a dream of Religious Person who saw it in 2014 (one year after appointment of Gen Raheel Shareef as COAS ) Orya Maqbool Jan said Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W) gave Bajwa General (General Qamar Javeed Bajwa )something through Hazrat Umar Farooq (R.A) n that Religious man then identified that Gen (Gen Qamar Javeed Bajwa ) by seeing his pics later ( keeping in mind the person saw in a dream ) n Predicted him to be next Army chief long before COAS (Retired now ) Raheel Shareef rejected extension . Please Support him now . Decision has been taken now . May ALLAH help Islam , Pakistan , Pakistan Army and Pakistani nation Aameen .
(( I kept this column with me from last many months n i was sure about Sir Extension so Sharing it now . Few you tube videos are also available on this Dream )) .
View attachment 574915
Apart from whether the dream reported, really happened or not, it's a great honor that doors of Kaaba were opened for him.
But the same doors were also opened for Zerdari and Nawaz :lol:

Such is life.

Only Allah knows what the future holds-----Real Islam.

"We know what is about to go down because Shah Wali Ullah said so and we have read about that in books other than the Holy Quran"------------- Orya Maqbool and many other idiots like him.

Minus the red cap, he is just another Zaid Hamid. :lol:

Last edited:
yes doors of Kaba were also open for them who put idols in it , I also saw a dream I am dam serious few dreams which I saw earlier also came true , if any one want to know what dream that is must ask first ,,

If there was something called ability to reason or to even construct an intellectual argument in your brain. I would be definitely interested in an exchange. But little ignorant kids, who are nothing but a victim of the manipulative informational onslaught. Who are presented and fed ignorance in the shape of shiny ideas, and who are too eager to jump on board without carrying the ability to critically assess what is being fed to them.
Their entire argument revolves around escape, because that's what they convince themselves with.

What exactly is evidence? Something you see, something you touch? Or something you know "is"? And does knowing some thing "is" means one has to be able to show it to another?
How can you show something which you know "is", while they lack the intellect to comprehend it? Because it takes personal discovery and a personal journey to reach this destination and not a borrowed one. But then again, ignorants love to borrow whatever happens to be the fashion of the time.

It takes far greater than the ordinary animal brain of a human to comprehend something that exists beyond our reality. A character in a video game can never think of his programmer, he can only exist within the game world and cannot even comprehend the world outside the game. And that's true for most of you little minded folk who lack what it takes to even comprehend something that is far superior and beyond your limited intellect. So when facing that, you kids end up wanting evidence. While the very idea of faith revolves around "belief". To believe through study of everything around us. To know even our effin DNA is programmed by a superior intellect. But then again that takes intellect and ability to research. And people with lack luster brains, who can;t even understand science but only borrow a part of it through second hand and third hand ideas in books and videos, they will be able to research, think, and discover the proof which is necessary to convince themselves?
What would be the purpose of reward for belief and punishment for lack of belief if things were to be obvious to every IGNORAMUS? Nah, it's only for those who think, who observe, and who reflect. Monkeys like you are definitely counted out of it.

So be happy with your "Compounded Ignorance", and back to the "enjoyment of delusion".

It's kinda funny, my use of the word "Ignorant" is what attracted you to the discussion. Funny people are, who live insecurity and call it life.

Anyways retard, I have better things to do than try and waste my time with a lack luster brain like yours. If you had a better one, you wouldn't be a victim of the World, but you are, and that's enough to explain your miserable state. And I do feel sorry for you folk.

Nothing but more word soup and platitudes from a smug theocrat full of nonsense.

I am checking people comments and they are asking changing General in middle of War, Never see or read such thing in Military books to change General during Active in War. This decision its not about incompetency showing among army but indicating we are Active in War and during the war, it is not good advice to change the General in such critical situations. We are going to change the history and there's another neighbor gov is coming next year in this region, you don't have a space to afford current command to new command direction and adjust the new neighboring Gov base on Sharia Law(Inshallah). We are in War with forever green enemies nexus India and Israel.

Last edited:
I frel all chiefs terms should be same as PM term 5 years.

So they can work together and have consistency

Now this Orya Maqbool character is one of the worst charlatan and idiotic figure out on TV. This very same psycho cant stop inventing stories about Ghazwai Hind, he is in habit of concocting one after another prophecy. Here is the thing about prophecies, throughout the ages prophecies have the same structure, vagueness and ambiguous, never specific because specificity is the enemy of BS. They are so broad and generic in nature that they can be applied to anything. They are told by people who by modern medical standards, should be considered as patients suffering from mental illness.

This clown didnt predicted anything, and he is being vague on purpose. Any one who takes this clown serious should get their heads examined.

Yeah they are still better than idiots who rile in their ignorance hiding behind a convoluted interpretation of religion.
While I may not have been as harsh in my wording you summed it up pretty well.

Dekho, kahan sai intellects ai hain.

Forget all of this. 3 years extension is way too much and very stupid. We need to be building the institution. The mantra on which Prime Minister Imran Khan came was to eliminate corruption and to promote meritocracy. In every speech, he mentioned meritocracy.

Aaj hudhi uss nai democracy, meritocracy ka janaza nikal diya hai. Agr yeh Turkey hota, tou likh kar rakhlo kai log abhi sarkon per hotai.

Lol. The classic: "Oh you got robbed? No worries man, some people were raped, be thankful."

Just because some have it worse doesn't mean you don't have right to challenge what's wrong.
Scipio Africanis standing in front of Hanibal's army suddenly his tenure finishes let's change him. Imagine what the history would look like. I am not trying to equate the two but just trying to advocate why it is ok to keep our trusted general where he is for little while.

I don’t what to make of these sort of predictions now ...I’m not saying they are false / outrageous because some of these statements are made by real men of Allah - the Awliyah ... but some of the recent ones don’t hold much water.. for instance the one abt Imran Khan being a great leader etc ? Like this one abt Qamar Bajwa ...

I heard one abt General Mushraf that he will lead the Pak army in war against India (this was when he was dictator), but currently the guy is fighting aids or something so I really don’t know what to make of these predictions anymore.

Back
Top Bottom