What's new

Original draft of 1973 Constitution is lost!

THE CONSTITUTION cant be lost its in every household of pakistan Thats The glorious Quran.and Quran gives you every detail about how to live your life how to treat your nehbours and how to defend yourself how to negotiate how to eat what to eat how to treat non muslims how to spend money how to do trade how to treat your wife how to treat your parents how to treat prisoners of war.AND 1073 constitution was based on Quran.SO IF GOT THE BASE WE CAN MAKE 100 MORE CONSTITIONS IF ITS LOST

THE CONSTITUTION cant be lost its in every household of pakistan Thats The glorious Quran.and Quran gives you every detail about how to live your life

The voice of Arabia and the Militants - Sins are really crimes, laws are not the creation of learned men but of God, What use of a republic of laws, when the only organization needed is the tribe ?

Salman is a pure Wahhabi who calls hindus pagan nothing surprises me from him.

Every muslim calls and accepts hindus as pagans whether they tell you or not Muslims know hindus are pagans :)

Its the constitution of Pakistan, not the Torah or the bible !

the creature in your avatar once said, "whats a constitution, just a piece of paper", no wonder you say what he said !!

I heard that constitution means a set of rule upon which the whole nation agrees.... what will happen if I don't agree to the constitution? ?

I heard that constitution means a set of rule upon which the whole nation agrees.... what will happen if I don't agree to the constitution? ?

its an ideological, political, social, moral contract between the citizens of Pakistan...it tells us how the country is to be governed,

The original piece is always important, its our National heritage, just like the chair at Karachi radio station was, on which Quaid sit and delivered his first speech, which was a year ago burnt by some anarchists, of course purposely...
--------------------
practically nothing, you would just be considered a deviant... if the whole or majority of the nation doesnot agree, either you will have another "contract" that is constitution or national integration would be at stake...

its an ideological, political, social, moral contract between the citizens of Pakistan...it tells us how the country is to be governed,

The original piece is always important, its our National heritage, just like the chair at Karachi radio station was, on which Quaid sit and delivered his first speech, which was a year ago burnt by some anarchists, of course purposely...

its a contract between me and state ??? and I was not asked before :cry:

its a contract between me and state ??? and I was not asked before :cry:

lol...it was made by our fathers, with national consensus, and its a quite a valid document,

e.g. just like you enter into a contract of witness with the state if you see a crime happening. you got into this contract because you were born as citizen of Pakistan...so you make no personal choice of it, you may choose to move though...

The voice of Arabia and the Militants - Sins are really crimes, laws are not the creation of learned men but of God, What use of a republic of laws, when the only organization needed is the tribe ?
Tribe???where does the tribe come in the middle?Quran IS FOR HUMANITY NOT FOR TRIBE my friend

It will be interesting if Imran Khan also thinks that Quran is our constitution

it was placed in parliament record room, from where it slipped....
"[The Constitution] went to the President House in Rawalpindi where Zulfikar Ali Bhutto (President at that time) put signature on the new Constitution. The parliamentary sources say that the original document of the 1973 Constitution had never been seen in the record of the Parliament House since then."

I don't get understand, is the article saying the document was sent to the record room or hasn't been seen since it was?

"[The Constitution] went to the President House in Rawalpindi where Zulfikar Ali Bhutto (President at that time) put signature on the new Constitution. The parliamentary sources say that the original document of the 1973 Constitution had never been seen in the record of the Parliament House since then."

I don't get understand, is the article saying the document was sent to the record room or hasn't been seen since it was?

this is typical tactic to avoid inquiry by authorities... it definitely got lost in the recent times...

P.S. Stolen in fact.

shameful news
incident occur in ppp govt period who made this constitution
Geo zardari

I think you are trying to insult Judaism and Christianity here by implying their holy texts are not authentic, but I'm not sure.

oh now, don't jump the gun.
I wonder if the Bhutto family still has it? In 1973 Z.A.B., as civilian martial law administrator, didn't have to show any document to anybody
I know you are far more clever than average; now look at that comment do you think you were NOT being cynical with that comment of yours ?

now, I don't want to start a branch thread here, but there are several main stream versions of bible and Torah ,, right ?

Yeti said:
Salman is a pure Wahhabi who calls hindus pagan nothing surprises me from him.

Well, off course I follow Abdul Wahab whats wrong with that ?
And Hinduism has several deities, thus the word Pagan, what is wrong with that ?
Facts, plain as simple.

Leader said:
the creature in your avatar once said, "whats a constitution, just a piece of paper", no wonder you say what he said !!

Sir, what are you trying to say, please help me understand !

Back
Top Bottom