What's new

Origin of Covid-19 Virus

Where do you think the covid 19 virus originated

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to find out what the members from Pakistan think of the origin of the CoVid 19 virus. Please vote. Thanks.
Divisive post and inflammatory question with dark agenda, expected out of India
Nobody is obliged to answer such dumb questions
Start a scientific research if countries involved allow and you can muster scientists otherwise let the experts determine this

@waz please review the poll questions and the nature of thread

i believe it was created by baba ram devs patanjali supa vedic scientist and unleased first on their enemy china then to the world now the whole world except india is on its knees and will come begging to modi g for vaccine and Modi g in return will become the undisputed ruler of the world and rule from Dehli!!

jai siri Modi g ki jai!!!

jai siri paye!!!

Not a fan of conspiracy theories. It came from China like almost every pandemic disease of the past centuries.

I don’t care about the communist regime in China and its people. But Pakistan needs China so most Pakistani think they must defend them. Beggars can’t be choosers!

May Allah protect us all from this disease!

i believe it was created by baba ram devs patanjali supa vedic scientist and unleased first on their enemy china then to the world now the whole world except india is on its knees and will come begging to modi g for vaccine and Modi g in return will become the undisputed ruler of the world and rule from Dehli!!

jai siri Modi g ki jai!!!

jai siri paye!!!

You can vote for "it originated from somewhere else".

Divisive post and inflammatory question with dark agenda, expected out of India
Nobody is obliged to answer such dumb questions
Start a scientific research if countries involved allow and you can muster scientists otherwise let the experts determine this

@waz please review the poll questions and the nature of thread

You seem to be apprehensive about what this poll might reveal.

my vote is with Modi g the undisputed leader of the world where is the option?

Poll are for opinions, not for fact.

You seem to be apprehensive about what this poll might reveal.

why even bother about opinions its Modi g and India we talking about the land of truth and facts!

ps: facts are only fact if they are stright out of Modis g!
jai siri paye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom