What's new

Ordinary Pakistanis seem to love Indians. Do we love them back?

met quite a few ordinary Pakistanis,,,sindhis/karachites-most friendly,,,,punjabis-typical north Indian behavior,,,pashtuns-simple n sidha sadha

Hatred towards what/whom? Pakistan the state or individual Pakistanis?

Both. The distinction is no more due to the constant war mongering by the elements who hold sway in India. Say Pakistan and the first word which comes to an average Indian mind is terrorist. More often than not, this changes when Indians meet Pakistanis.

I have stated this numerous times that I am extreme nationalist. I always consider Nation above anything else. I love my nation more than Hinduism or anything else.

I am happy with my job.

I'm working on a US $22 billion project. If you are an engineer, I might be able to help. There's a catch though, I am a Muslim and I will make you my best friend, like the best ever.

It's got nothing to do with the governments but with the hate we harbor inside us. When I meet an Indian, I separate him from India. To me, he's not an Indian but just another person who I'll judge on only one criterion: his behavior and attitude towards me. Most often than not, I'm able to get along with them just fine. Yes, every now and then i'll meet someone who'll overtly show their animosity towards Pakistan and depending on my mood, I'll either walk away or put them in their place.

I'm surprised your views about Pakistanis haven't changed despite being in the UAE.
I do have Pakistani friends, including a Pakistani neighbor. Ppl in real life 're a lot more sane than the members on this forum. I was somebody who(not so long back) believed that India and Pakistan could reunite, without much difficulty (not any more though, I think its too late). You've most prolly misconstrued my post.
Let me reiterate that neither do i hate Pakistanis nor do I love 'em. .

I'm working on a US $22 billion project. If you are an engineer, I might be able to help. There's a catch though, I am a Muslim and I will make you my best friend, like the best ever.
yup i am IT engineer. and thanks for your generous offer but I am happy with my job.

Both. The distinction is no more due to the constant war mongering by the elements who hold sway in India. Say Pakistan and the first word which comes to an average Indian mind is terrorist. More often than not, this changes when Indians meet Pakistanis.

I don't think many Indians think about Pakistanis, one way or the other. The Pakistani state, on the other hand is despised across the board and it is not because of any war mongering. The previous Indian PM did his best but an attack like 26/11 in Mumbai completely changes matters. Not many Indians around who have a favourable opinion of the state of Pakistan post that attack.

And that love seems to overflowing here on PDF. :tongue:
Pakistanis now a days are more concerned about India than we Indians ourselves. I guess it's all because of their love and concern for our well being.

I do have Pakistani friends, including a Pakistani neighbor. Ppl in real life 're a lot more sane than the members on this forum. I was somebody who(not so long back) believed that India and Pakistan could reunite, without much difficulty (not any more though, I think its too late). You've most prolly misconstrued my post.
Let me reiterate that neither do i hate Pakistanis nor do I love 'em. .

Yes, but you put the onus on the governments which isn't fair. Yes, the propaganda machines in both countries want you to think a certain way but if you do a little bit of research you can understand that no one's innocent here and can claim the moral high ground.

Once you establish that we both messed up, it becomes easier to be hopeful about the future rather than bitter about the past. And reunification is still possible, not by amalgamation of the two countries but by forming an alliance along the lines of EU.

dumb shanghi online extremist typical chaddi moron only hindutvas are patriots right?

Relax my friend. Please cheerlead for us with a sane mind, otherwise you will really need this Dr Sen of yours! BTW is he your secret pathan lover? You keep talking about him!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom